剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
as she swipes through Tinder,
真想用那个啤酒龙头灌醉自己
makes me want to impale myself on that bar tap.
那咱们聊聊天也未尝不可啊
Well, there's no reason why we can't have a nice chat.
那可不一定
Sure there is.
家是艺术的诞生地
请进
Come on in.
那个侵占了丽芙身体的外星人
Hey, pod person who's taken over Liv's body,
你侵占别人身体前应该详细调查一下的
you really should've done some homework
因为没人会相信这幅场景
because no one is going to buy this.
抱歉 刚才有点出神了
Sorry. I was kind of in the zone or something.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
说真的 就算进来看到你正在装火箭
I would literally be less surprised to come in here
我都不至于这么惊讶
and find you building a rocket ship.
这是我的新爱好
It's a new hobby.
说这话的女孩还说过
This coming from the girl who said
爱好只适宜12岁以下65岁以上人群呢
hobbies were for people under 12 or over 65.
我什么时候这么说啦
When did I say that?
你总这么说 也就说了几年吧
Repeatedly. Over the course of several years.
但我觉得你那样说只是为了让我放弃
But I think you were just trying to talk me out of
手工制♥作♥户外家具
making my own outdoor furniture,
我现在还是觉得我能做得很棒
which I still think I'd be kind of awesome at.
不好意思 你是在听查特·贝克的歌♥吗
And, I'm sorry, are you listening to Chet Baker?
是吗 我太爱他的作品了
Is that who this is? I am loving him.
你什么
You're what?
为了让你听爵士乐我努力了那么多年
I tried to get you to listen to jazz for years.
我花了好几周做了超棒的混音CD送你
I spent weeks strategically arranging the perfect mix CD for you
结果你听了两首就放弃了
and you stopped listening after two songs.
我想就是这张
I think this is the CD.
你说这种毫无构架的音乐只能孤芳自赏
You said you thought the lack of structure was narcissistic
你宁愿去听别人摔盘子的响儿
and you'd rather listen to someone dropping cutlery.
我当时怎么这么刻薄
Why was I such a jerk?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
不过这只是我忽视的小缺点中的一个
It was just one of the many things I accepted
因为你实在太美了
because you're super-hot.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding,
半真半假吧其实
to a degree.
如果你真喜欢这盘CD
If you're really liking this CD,
我有一堆类似的CD可以录给你听
I have a bunch of stuff on vinyl I could record for you.
那再好不过了
I'd love that.
你真好
You're amazing.
我该走了
I should get going.
我只是来送榨汁机的
I was just dropping off the juicer.
上帝的恩典 不是吗
There but for the grace of God, right?
昨晚的僵尸晚会你怎么没来
Missed you at the zombie social last night.
我们可是谈笑风生 高声欢唱了一晚呢
We were all there cracking wise, singing some karaoke.
我虽然面带笑容其实心中悲凉
And I went with tears of a clown
因为那就是我目前处境的写照
because that's kind of where I am right now.
那位好医生去哪了
Where's the good doctor?
他出诊去了
He's out on a call.
我没打算吃掉他
I wasn't going to eat him.
你应该理解我为什么没打算对你笑脸相迎吧
You understand why I'm not ready to kiss and make up, right?
我懂的
Yeah. I get it.
是我把你变成了僵尸
I turned you into a zombie,
你还看到我差点杀了人
you saw me almost kill a guy.
我不再是船上派对的那个我了
I'm not the same person I was the night of the boat party.
至少我在努力
At least I'm trying not to be.
虽然我没有在施粥或者救助流浪狗
It's not like I'm ladling out soup or saving puppies,
但我确实在努力不当个坏人
but I'm actively trying not to be a sleazebag.
因为以前我确实是坏人
Because I was a sleazebag.
我不再贩毒了
I'm not dealing anymore,
为此我的前任上司可是很生气
much to the chagrin of my former employer.
而且我也和以前认识的不良人士断了联♥系♥
And I've cut all the poisonous people out of my life,
不过我发现除了这种人也不认识其他人了
who were apparently the only kind of people in my life,
所以现在我是孤身一人了
so it's just me now.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我还能告诉谁呢
Who the hell else am I gonna tell it to?
而且 我需要你的帮助
Plus, I need your help.
我知道你简直就是在大脑自动售货机工作
Look, I get that you work here at the brain automat,
但对我们其余的同类 也就是我
but for the rest of us, meaning me,
想弄到大脑是件很不容易的事 所以
procuring brains is kind of a massive undertaking. So...
我希望 也许时不时的
I was hoping, from time to time,
你能帮帮同胞
you might be so inclined as to help a brother out.
好
Okay.
天哪
Jeez.
这停顿简直像有一世纪那么长
That pause was like a year.
我不能直接在警局停尸间就把大脑给你呀
I can't just hand brains over in the police morgue.
下班再约吧
I'll have to meet up with you later.
当然 我一般都在
Of course. I hang out at
安妮女皇大街上那家对宠物开放的网咖
the dog-friendly Internet cafe on Queen Anne,
叫做汪浪网咖
Mutt Bowl Surfers.
我一下午都会在那里写我的剧本
I'll be there all afternoon just writing my screenplay
实时在推特上更进度
live-tweeting its progress.
好
All right.
过会儿我去找你
I'll come by later.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈奇
Hutch!
道基
Dougie!
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you to this fair part of the city?
老大在找你
Boss is looking for you.
他问你跑哪去了
He wonders where you've been.
你跟他说我明晚会去俱乐部看他好吗
Why don't you tell him I'll come by the club tomorrow night, huh?
他现在就要见你
He wants to see you now.
现在我不太方便
Yeah, now's not so good for me.
你真的要逼哈奇下车吗
Are you really going to make Hutch get out of the car?
好吧好吧
All right. All right.
冷静点
Let's calm down, shall we?
别拖了 我要你赶紧给我上车
Quit stalling. I want your ass in the car, now!
看来咱们的想法有些小出入啊 道基
Well, it seems that our wants are at odds right now, Dougie.
你看 我现在想干我自己的事
You see, I want to attend to my business right now
我不想跟你们去别的地方
and I want to not go with you to a second location.
而且说实话
And I have to be honest with you,
我有种被威胁了的感觉
I'm feeling a little threatened here,
我觉得好难过啊
and I find that disconcerting
我以为我们是朋友呢
'cause I thought we were homies.
哈奇
Hutch?
你要帮我说两句话吗 还是
You gonna help me out here, brah, or...
不要吗
No?
好吧 不如这样
Okay, I'll tell you what.
你明天来这儿见我
Why don't you meet me here tomorrow...
我已经变了
I've changed.
我和那些不良朋友都断绝来往了
I've cut all the poisonous people out of my life.
给我上车
Get in the car.
要么你自己上车
You can either get in on your own
要么让哈奇动手把你揉成一团
or Hutch can wad you up into a little ball
丢上车
and throw you in.
那晚在湖上的事真是疯狂啊
Crazy what happened on the lake.
你就那么消失了 大家都以为你死了
The way you disappeared, everyone thought you was dead.
他们也没全说错
Well... They were half right.
老大觉得肯定是毒品掺了点有毒的成分
Boss thinks that batch must've been cut with something lethal.
他觉得掺药的是你
He thinks you might've been the one who did the cutting.
拜托
Come on.
思考是他的长项吗
Is thinking really his strong suit?
不过别担心
But don't worry,
等我统治这里 我绝不会犯同样的错误
when I'm running this city, I won't make the same mistake.
什么错误
Yeah, and what mistake is that?
低估小人物的本事
Underestimating the little guy.
推销死亡
你染头发啦
You changed your hair.
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
瞧瞧这个地方
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表