剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
肯定会很失望 我竟然不知道那个词
is gonna be so disappointed I blanked on that one.
五彩纸屑
Confetti?
某人生日快乐
是西蒙的生日
It's Simon's birthday.
那肯定够难忘的
Well, it was a memorable one.
邻居们好像对这个狗窗口后的男人
Oh. Seems the neighbors are curious
都非常好奇
about the man behind the dog hatch.
打扰了 警官 他怎么了 你知道吗
Excuse me, Officer, what happened to him? Do you know?
是啊 他死前痛苦吗
Yeah, did he suffer?
他在里面待了多久
Hey, how long was he in there?
拜托 放尊重点
Come on, man, show some respect.
这些人到底是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with these people?
我没说清楚吗
Was I unclear?
我们的性生活仅限于我想要的时候就打给你
Our sex life is more me calling you when I'm so inclined,
你要克制一下想要打给我的冲动
and you resisting the urge to call me.
我要的货还没送到
My delivery hasn't arrived yet.
几个小时之前就该到了
It should have been there hours ago.
并没有
Well, it's not.
要不我亲自给你送上一份特殊的大礼
How about I bring you a special delivery myself?
不必了 我可不想再付钱了
No. I just didn't want to be charged.
我刚想起来 我的门铃坏了
You know what? I just remembered, that my doorbell is broken,
或许送货人已经来过了
so he probably came by after all.
算了 我还有个会 我现在最好闪人了
Anyway, I have a meeting, so I better boogie.
等下我去你那里然后随便再买♥♥点什么
I'll come by later and pick something up.
很抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to trouble you.
没关系
No worries.
又在他眼睛里找到一片纸屑
Another piece of confetti in his eyeball.
这挺让人难过的 你认为呢
It is sad, don't you think?
这位隐居的老兄给自己办了个小派对
Hermit threw himself a little party.
祝我生日快乐 然后向空中撒一把五彩纸屑
Happy Birthday to me! Handful of confetti in the air.
内脏已液化
Internal organs are liquefied.
求你了 一定要说他是死于心脏病
Please say heart attack.
我可不想吃...可能都烂成一滩液体的脑子
I don't wanna eat, nay, drink rotten brains.
动脉并未堵塞 心脏周围也无疤痕组织
Arteries weren't blocked. No scar tissue around the heart.
不太像是死于心脏病
Heart attack seems unlikely.
只要你油炸一下 所有东西吃起来都差不多
You know, almost anything, if you deep fry it...
巴比诺警探 我们有什么可以帮到你的
Detective Babineaux, what can we do for you?
我希望你们能告诉我卡特勒先生遭遇了什么
I'm hoping you can tell me what happened to Mr. Cutler here.
他于十天前死亡 尚未找到死因
Dead 10 days. No cause of death yet.
我已将他的血样送去实验室做生化检验
I've sent his blood samples to that lab for bio-chem testing.
这样可以给我们更多可参考的数据
That'll give us more to work with.
恐怕尸体的腐坏会拖延我们的工作进度
I'm afraid all the decomposition slows us down a bit.
也许我可以给你们加加速
Well, maybe I can speed things up.
我们发现这位死者朋友
It turns out our friend here
是网络世界最被深恶痛绝的人之一
was one of the most hated people on the Internet.
我刚花了一个小时
I just spent an hour
浏览别人给他发的所有的死亡威胁
looking through all death threats levied against the man.
基本可以确定这就是一桩谋杀案了
We're almost certainly looking at murder.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你已经对这个案子有感情了吗
You've grown attached to this one, huh?
一个人残忍♥地加害另一个人
Man's inhumanity to man.
你难道早已习以为常吗
Do you ever really get used to it?
我确实对此已经见怪不怪了
I'm pretty used to it.
很显然 卡特勒是一名网络钓鱼者和黑客
Apparently, Cutler here was an Internet troll and hacker
指发表某种言论后挑起骂战 从而获得快♥感♥
有个家喻户晓的网名叫做"死神西蒙"
known hither and yon as the Sim Reaper.
已经有人建了一个网站来庆祝这个人的消失
There's already a website up celebrating this guy's demise.
我们来找找看吧
Oh, let's pull it up, shall we?
网络钓鱼者 是不是类似于网络霸凌
An Internet troll. Is that like a cyberbully?
如果他是一名娴熟的黑客
Well, if he's an accomplished hacker,
他算是用超能力来进行网络霸凌吧
then he's like a cyberbully with super powers.
死神西蒙 找到了
All right, Sim Reaper. Here we go.
叮咚 巫师已死
这些链接都是关于他的吗
Are all of those links about him?
没错 另外有些是他本人的杰作
Yup. Plus some of Sim Reaper's work.
公开♥发♥表性别歧视的言论
Sexist public commentary,
法♥西♥斯♥主义政♥治♥的文章
Fascist political screeds,
声称自己黑停了某些网站
taking credit for shutting down websites,
黑进别人云端的账户
hacking into people's cloud-based accounts,
然后把他们的个人内容公之于众
sharing their personal content.
什么人才会做这种事
What kind of person does that?
点开这个你自己听听
Click right there and hear for yourself.
这是死神西蒙最出名的录音之一
It's the one known recording of Simon Cutler,
一通非常离奇的客服电♥话♥
a customer service call gone very wrong.
这里是客户服务中心 姗妮为您服务
Customer service, this is Shanie.
姗妮 太好了
Shanie, perfect!
我已经等了四十五分钟了
I've been on hold for 45 minutes.
很抱歉给您带来不便 先生
I'm sorry about that, sir.
请把您的账户告诉我好吗
Can I have your account number, please?
我已经报过很多次了
I've given it. Several times.
那请报上您的名字 我很乐意帮您找一下
Your name, then. I'm happy to look it up.
我是死神西蒙 姗妮
I am the Sim Reaper, Shanie.
我就是网络的守护者
I am the keeper of the web.
世界五百强企业的老板都在我面前颤抖
CEOs of Fortune 500 companies tremble before me.
你们看不见我 摸不着我
I am invisible, intangible, untouchable.
是我为网络带来了黑暗
I am the bringer of cyber-darkness.
如果你让我失望 我会轻而易举地删掉你
Fail me, and I will delete you
就像删掉那些数码噪声一样
like so much digital noise.
为什么世间好人这么少呢
Why are all the good ones unavailable?
我已经安排了鉴证人员检查他的电脑寻找线索
I have Forensics looking at his laptop for leads.
如果你得到了什么灵媒线索 请通知我
But if you get any psychic stirrings, let me know.
没问题 警探
Don't worry, Detective.
我相信丽芙会振作起来然后尽可能地帮忙破案
I'm sure Liv will suck it up and help any way she can.
真不敢相信你真的把它喝下去了
I can't believe you actually drank that.
西蒙·卡特勒腐烂的脑子
Simon Cutler's rotten brains
到目前为止 史上最糟糕的脑子
go down in history as the worst. By far.
老实说我真的很钦佩你竟然都咽下去了
Frankly, I'm impressed that they went down at all.
今晚是我第一次和僵尸有个约会
I have my first zombie date tonight.
你觉得我吐他一身 我俩还有戏吗
How do you think puking on him is gonna play?
要不你吃点别的吧 别的东西
Maybe if you ate something? Something else.
比如苏打饼 值得一试
Like saltines maybe. It's worth a shot.
这些甜甜圈是哪里来的
Hey, where did these donuts come from?
我带了这些甜甜圈是为了犒劳
Oh, I brought them in as a peace offering
那些早起的鸟儿
for the early crew.
我可以给你一个 不过你以前好像并不爱吃
I'd offer you one, but you've never been a donut fan.
必须要吃甜甜圈
Must have donuts.
太好了 我吃了霍默·辛普森的脑子
Great. I ate Homer Simpson's brain.
美国电视动画《辛普森一家》中的一名虚构角色 辛普森一家五口中的父亲 酷爱吃甜甜圈
你没事吧
Are you all right?
他被甜甜圈噎住了 无法呼吸
He was choking on a donut. He couldn't breathe.
我认为是食物过敏
I think it was a food allergy.
你认为是甜甜圈里的某种物质引发了过敏
What, you think something in the donut caused anaphylaxis?
他勉强撑到了我们发现尸体的楼梯上
He barely made it up those stairs we found him on
然后给自己打了一针肾上腺素
and gave himself a shot of epinephrine.
或许这就是他陈尸楼梯的原因
That may be why he was found on those stairs.
他想要拿肾上腺素注射器 但他撑不住了
He was trying to get to an Epi Pen and he didn't make it.
但我在他胃里没找到任何可能引发过敏的食物
Except I didn't find any trigger foods in his stomach.
没有花生 也没有海鲜
No peanuts. No shellfish.
那到底是什么害死了他
Then what the hell killed him?
不如你告诉大家你回到这里的原因吧 乔伊
Why don't you tell us why you're back here, Joey?
我被人从家里踢出来了
I got booted from my house.
又被踢出来了
Again.
我们知道 可是为什么呢
We know that. But why?
档案上不都写了吗
You've got the file.
如果你不想跟大家分享 就当做放弃特权
If you don't share, that's a privilege drop,
我不希望...
and I don't wanna have to...
梅杰 你的脸怎么了
Major, what happened to your face?
轮滑时摔倒了 没事 各位
Rollerblading. It's back, people.
乔伊 你怎么回来了
Joey, what are you doing back here?
弄坏了我妈的房♥子
Trashed my mom's place.
为什么要那样做
Now why would you do that?
麦克成了工具
Mike was being a tool.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表