剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Kirk or Picard?
星际迷航角色
莱恩还是史丁比
Ren or Stimpy?
美国动画片角色
他有 成百个世界象棋锦标赛的视频
He's got, like, hundreds of hours of World Chess Championships
但是没有华盛顿湖的视频 该死
but no Lake Washington videos, damn it.
脸上不要这么阴云密布嘛
Oh, don't let those storm clouds roll in.
电脑在你手里 你就能找到手♥机♥了 是吧
You've got the laptop, you can find the phone, can't you?
你真是个天才 强尼·弗罗斯特
You're a genius, Johnny Frost.
就是这里了
This is the place.
找回我的手♥机♥
要是有房♥间号♥就好了
An apartment number would be nice.
总不能一个个的去搜
You can't exactly search all the units.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你脸色惨白
Your face looks frostbit.
坚持住啊
Hang in there.
预计明天气温最高63华氏度 17摄氏度
I'm predicting highs of 63 degrees tomorrow, that's 17 Celsius.
你今天就是这么说的 感觉要冷多了
That's what you said it would be today, but it felt a lot colder.
让专家们去预计天气吧 亲爱的
Leave the weather to the professionals, sweetie.
我们需要些运气
We need some luck.
除了我们 还会有其他人找这个视频的
We're not gonna be the only people looking for this video.
电脑应该放在这里的
There is where the computer should be
我都闻到大♥麻♥的味道了
I can smell the weed in here.
想不想试着找找
You wanna try to find it?
州规定大♥麻♥合法了 没必要费力去找了
It's not worth the effort now that the state's gone legal.
周围邻居闻到可要嗨爆了
The whole neighborhood's about to get a contact high.
肯定是风吹灭的
Wind must have blown it over.
我们快点速战速决吧
Let's get this over with.
要是真有视频的话 不能让别人看见
If that video exists, no one needs to see it.
肉食坊
护理员登场
看呐
Hey! Look.
我认识那个人 是精神病院的
I know that guy from the mental hospital.
他是在谋杀案发生当天的护理员
That's the orderly who was working the day of the murder.
看看号♥码 我们就知道是哪个房♥间了
Check the number on that spot, we'll know which unit is his.
加油啊 你可以的
Come on, you got this!
你可别拉伤自己啊
Don't strain yourself.
不好意思 都怪这肩膀损伤
Sorry, damn rotator cuff.
你的发型很好
Your hair is fine.
好像你非法闯入比我的形象更重要似的
Oh, my vanity is the issue, not your breaking and entering.
丽芙 厕所在响铃呢
Hey, Liv, the toilet's ringing.
未接来电
中了
Jackpot.
斯科特·小埃的电♥话♥
Scott E's phone.
-氧可酮 -氧可酮 羟考酮
- And Oxycodones. - Oxies, roxies,
杀人犯 绿魔鬼 乡下海♥洛♥因♥...
killers, green devils, hillbilly heroin...
强尼觉得很棒哦
Johnny-Feel-Goods...
需要密♥码♥
Needs an access code.
请输密♥码♥
我需要一些独处的时间 不好意思
Yeah, and I need some Johnny time. Sorry.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
克莱夫 我刚刚出现了影像
Clive, I've just had a vision.
我们在犯罪现场见到的那个护理员
The orderly we saw at the crime scene,
他在偷病人的东西
he's stealing patients' personal effects.
他把斯科特·小埃的手♥机♥藏到了马桶里
He stashed Scott E's cell phone in his toilet
还有多到足够开一家药店的氧可酮
along with enough oxies to open a pharmacy.
这影像可真详细
That's quite the detailed vision.
但是你要想得到搜查令
But it's gonna take more
你得需要更多可靠的证据
than your crystal ball to get a search warrant.
明白了 一会见
Okay. Got it. See you later.
911接线员 你有什么紧急情况
911 operator, what's your emergency?
我的邻居在聚会狂欢
Hey, my neighbor's having a party.
完全失控了
It is out of control!
您的地址是...
What's the address?
贝尔基雷杰公♥寓♥206号♥
No.206 Belky Rager department
贝尔基雷杰公♥寓♥206号♥
206, Belky Rager Department
没错
That's correct, yes.
好的女士 我现在就联♥系♥当地警方
Ok, ma'am, I'm contacting local PD now.
是在街角吗
Is that on the corner?
对
That's right.
好的 如果你能再提供给我点信息
Ok, if you could just give me a little bit more information
你看到了多少人
how many people did you see were there.
你回来啦
Hey. You're home.
今天过得怎么样啊
How'd it go today?
找工作吗 不怎么样
The job search? Not so good.
我应该...
I should move...
立刻去
to the couch.
沙发的
In a minute...
-怎么了 -昨晚我们挂电♥话♥之后
- What's up. - Last night, right after we hung up
接线员接到了一个抱怨噪音的投诉电♥话♥
dispatcher got a noise complaint.
警官们到达现场 音乐震天响
Officers arrived to find music blaring
从窗口就能看到二级管制麻醉品
and a trail of Schedule II narcotics
猜猜那是谁家的房♥子
visible through the front window of guess who.
警局见
Meet me at the station.
你看见我把谁带过来的时候
When you see who I've brought in
不用太吃惊
don't bother acting surprised.
你看看自己的服刑时间吧
You're looking at real prison time.
持有并意图销♥售♥管制品
Possession with the intent to distribute.
十年
Ten years.
你有什么问题吗
You coming down with something?
没 跟病人在一起
Oh, no, it's just one of the problems
带来的职业病之一
of being around sick people all day.
听着 我...
Okay. Listen, I, uh...
我典当了好多病人的东西
I pawned a lot of the clients stuff,
都是那些已经死了的人
the ones who died.
但是我不会杀人
But I would never kill anyone.
为什么斯科特的手♥机♥没和其他人的放一起
Why wasn't Scott's phone with the others?
我可以发誓它本来是在那里
I could have sworn it was there.
那这些管制药品呢 你怎么弄到的
What about the pills? Where'd you get those?
十年可不短啊 杰夫
Ten years is a long time, Jeff.
拉尔森医生
Dr. Larson.
拉尔森医生
Dr. Larson?
对
Yeah.
她给我签了张支票当封口费
She wrote me a scrip so that I'd keep my mouth shut.
几个月之前我偶然看见斯科特·小埃
A few months ago I walked in on Scott E
和拉尔森医生干那种事
and Dr. Larson doing the deed.
希望小孩会遗传他的性格
Hopefully the kid will have his personality.
拉尔森医生怀孕了吗
Dr. Larson's pregnant?
-是这样的吗 -就是这样
- Something like this? - That's it.
对
Yes.
这和我在影像里看到的一模一样
That is exactly what I saw in my vision.
这里发生了什么
What is going on here?
你们没有搜查令
You don't have a warrant.
值班护士让我们在这等着
The duty nurse invited us to wait in the room.
我们既没翻抽屉也没开衣柜
We didn't open any drawers or closets.
但是我们已经能看到不少了
But there was plenty right out here in the open.
胎教音乐
Pregnancy pops...
《孕期完全指导》
What to Expect When You're Expecting.
我怀孕不是秘密
My pregnancy is no secret.
我丈夫和我已经试了很长时间了
My husband and I have been trying for a very long time.
这是你♥爸♥吗 要当外祖父了一定很开心
Is this your dad? He must be very excited to be a grandfather.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband.
小老头一定不开心了
Geezer must be shooting dust.
你在那蹲监狱 你丈夫养别人的孩子
How's your husband going to feel about raising another man's baby
他会有何感受
while you're in prison?
你的这种狂想可能是
This magical thinking you're exhibiting
痴呆的早期征兆
may be an early sign of dementia.
你要想治治的话 我可以给你推荐个人
I can recommend somebody if you'd like.
她脸皮可真厚啊 是吧
Ooh, she's got a couple of brass ones, doesn't she?
介意我看下吗
You mind?
奥克斯摩大学
撒旦在此
Here's Satan!
奥克斯摩大学
Oxmoor College?
所以你是"蓝色妖姬"
So you're a Blue Demon.
或许你知道
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表