剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Uh, keep at it. I'm gonna keep asking around.
可能有人见过他们
Somebody might have seen these guys.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你说了个价 我照付了 我们两清了
You gave me a price, I met it. We're paid up.
你死了的话谁会想念你呢 孩子
Anybody gonna miss you when you're gone, son?
先生 你能开到别的地方去吗
Gentlemen, can you take this elsewhere?
卡车要开过来了
Truck's coming through.
克莱夫
Clive!
有目击证人 收垃圾的人
There was a witness, a garbage man.
我看不清他的脸 但是如果我们能找到他
I couldn't see his face, but if we can find him,
就能证明瓦特见过这个杀手
we can prove that Watts met with the exterminator.
好吧 我会调查当天在这条街上
All right. I'll track down the sanitation crew
工作的环卫工人 有空跟我一起调查吗
that worked this street that day. You free to join me?
我没空
I can't.
我答应拉维要帮他做一些研究工作
I promised Ravi I'd help him with some research.
那个讨人厌的家伙就没休息过吧
And no rest for the wicked, right?
我好冷 寒气透过全身
I'm cold, all the way through me.
我们离玛茜越近 我越冷
And the closer we get to Marcy, the frostier I become.
她可能好点了
She may well be better.
每次你吃过脑子都会好一点
You always feel better after a good brain.
我理解拉维为什么这样抱有希望 恐惧
I can see Ravi's hope for what it is, fear.
如果玛茜没有好转
He can't deal with what it means
他没法面对这个现实
if Marcy hasn't improved,
没法面对我们之后要做的事
what we'll have to do.
-但我能 -也许她没事了
- But I can. - Maybe she's fine.
因为马文是个杀手
Because Marvin was a hit man.
我不由自主地感受到这种寒冷 空虚
And I can't help feeling that's what this chilly emptiness is.
这就是马文死前所感受到的
This is how Marvin felt before a kill.
玛茜
Marcy?
是我和丽芙·摩尔
I'm here with Liv Moore.
她之前跟你一起在医院工作的
She worked at the hospital with you.
你当时是一个住院医生
You were a resident there.
玛茜
Marcy?
不起作用
It didn't work.
我们得继续尝试
Well, we have to keep trying to...
我们必须杀了它
We have to kill it.
是她 她是一个人
Her. She's a person.
她是个定时炸♥弹♥
She's a time bomb.
要是她抓伤了那个给她照相的孩子怎么办
What if she'd scratched that kid who took the photo?
如果有人摔倒 掉进去怎么办
What if someone stumbled in here and fell in?
有人把她放出来怎么办
What if someone lets her out?
我们把她带走
We'll transport her.
带去哪里 停尸房♥吗
To where, the morgue?
警♥察♥局的停尸房♥吗
The morgue at the police station?
你这是要杀掉一个人
You are talking about killing somebody.
如果现在下面的是你呢
What if that were you down there?
那我会希望有人帮我从痛苦中解脱
I'd hope someone would put me out of my misery.
这不是你
This isn't you!
这是你脑袋里的变♥态♥
This is that sicko in your head!
医生誓言
你还记得你的希波克拉底氏誓言吗
Do you remember your Hippocratic oath?
"我会根据我的能力和判断"
"I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients
"为病人提供治疗 只为他们健康考虑"
"According to my ability and my judgment
"永不伤害任何人"
"And never do harm to anyone."
你是个医生 你应该... 你去哪
You're a doctor. You should... Where are you going?
我找块大石头
I'm looking for a big rock.
丽芙 别这样 就让我做这个活检吧
Liv, come on. Just let me do this biopsy.
别这样
Come on...
丽芙
Liv?
帮我一下子
A little help?
丽芙 丽芙
Liv! Liv!
把管子扔给我
Throw me the pipe!
丽芙 是你吃的脑子 它们让你变得...
Liv, it's the brains! They're making you...
丽芙
Liv!
丽芙
Liv!
你没事了
You're all right.
你没事了
You're all right.
你没事了
You're all right.
你现在可以取样了
You can get your sample now.
控制你的情感
好吧 我们要把这些全烧了
All right. We'll have to burn it all.
血液有可能是污染物
The blood could be a contaminant.
我差点害死你
I almost let you die.
是啊 但是你没有
Yeah, but you didn't.
丽芙
Liv...
我没事
I'm fine.
你救了我
You saved me.
你的身体中充斥这如此之多的反♥社♥会♥情绪
All that sociopath swimming through your system,
你却依然能像现在这样
and you still found your way through.
这个大脑
This brain...
不是你的本性
It's not who you are.
克莱夫的电♥话♥
It's Clive.
他要我们俩都过去
He needs us both.
我回来了 录下了这个
Okay, I'm back. I'm recording this.
当我告你骚扰的时候
I wanna have a record of your ridiculous allegations
用得上你这些荒谬的指控
when I sue you for harassment.
好的
Fair enough.
你想除掉沃利·沃克
You wanted to get rid of Wally Walker
所以你就雇马文·韦伯斯特杀了他
so you hired Marvin Webster to kill him.
还有诽谤
And defamation.
沃利的死让你发了财
Wally's death made you a fortune.
马文很可能知道你赚了多少钱
Marvin likely figured out how much you were worth,
他变得贪得无厌 想要更多的钱
got greedy, demanded more money.
所以你就杀人灭口
So you killed him, tied up the loose end.
你一直说的这个马文·韦伯斯特是谁啊
Who is this Marvin Webster you keep talking about?
那个人给你打了两次电♥话♥
The dead man who called you on two occasions
恰巧在你用新买♥♥的87年兰道汽车
just before you ran him over in your newly purchased
压死他之前
1978 Landau.
从一个你虚构的一次性手♥机♥里打过来的
From a disposable phone that you don't have.
这说法可站不住脚 警探
That's some weak tea, Detective.
也许你说得对
You might be right.
我需要点证据 例如你和马文的
And I'll need things, like the address
见面地址
where you and Marvin met.
石头小路狗奇园
Stone Trail Dog Park.
那次会面时你开的车
The kind of car you were driving at that meeting.
银色豪华电力十足
Silver, luxury, electric.
如果我知道你
Might even help if I knew
穿着领尖带扣衬衫会不会有点帮助呢
you were wearing a blue button-down shirt.
那衬衫看起来很别致
Seems pretty specific.
没错
It is.
但是最有用的信息可能就是
But probably the most helpful bit of information
目击者不小心听到的对话
is the conversation our witness overheard.
什么目击者
What witness?
某个同时目击到你和马文的证人
The witness who picked both you and Marvin out of a photo lineup.
目击者的证词说
From the witness' statement,
"你说了个价 我照付了 我们两清了"
"You gave me a price, I met it. We're paid up."
他来了
He's here.
谢谢
Thank you.
干点实事 哈利
Do something, Harry.
我们走吧 唐
Let's walk out, Don.
你们不想留下来听听故事是怎么结束的吗
Don't you wanna stay and hear how this story ends, Don?
今天是倒垃圾的日子 记得吗
It was garbage day, remember?
佩顿·查尔斯 地区助理检察官
Peyton Charles, Assistant District Attorney
我被授权给你提供一次认罪协议
I'm authorized to offer you this one-time only plea deal.
每起谋杀判三十年
Thirty years for each homicide,
但是你要服两份刑
but you'll serve them concurrently.
起来走人 唐
Get up and walk out, Don.
只有一次机会
One-time only.
表现良好的话
With good behavior, you could still
出来之后你还能享受几年美好生活
have some quality years on the outside.
但是如果你现在一走了之
But if you walk out of this room right now,
我保证你再也不会呼吸到自♥由♥的空气
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表