剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
When you deliver them, would you at least wear a shirt
熨过的衬衫吗
that has seen an iron?
-说真的 -你们这哪儿藏着有摄像机吗
- Honestly, Ev. - Okay, are there hidden cameras here somewhere?
更多的房♥产记录 铃木希望你
More property deeds. Suzuki wants you to
把调查范围从八千米扩大到16千米
expand the search radius-from five miles to 10.
以她的脚伤 艾米丽不可能走那么远的
There's no way Emily walked 10 miles on that ankle.
我觉得这也算是
I guess it's just more
警♥察♥局的主次不分
misplaced priorities at the police department.
反正你都和你的记者朋友通过电♥话♥了
You've got your reporter friend on speed dial.
你该告诉她
You should let her know.
我不知道有记者在听电♥话♥
I didn't know there was a reporter on that call.
我的错
My bad.
斯派洛音乐公♥司♥ 房♥契
担♥保♥契约
斯派洛音乐公♥司♥
詹姆斯·斯派洛
瑞塔·斯派洛
我顺着那份房♥契往回追溯
I followed the paper trail back to the source.
斯派洛音乐公♥司♥是他们家几年前建立的
Sparrow's Song is a corporate tax shelter
避税公♥司♥
the family set up years ago.
那处地♥产♥是以公♥司♥的名义买♥♥下的
The cottage was purchased by the corporation.
有人应该会发现这里啊
Still, someone should've found it.
如果艾米丽一直躲在这里
If Emily was here all along,
-媒体们可有大料了 -无可奉告
- the press'll have a field day. - No comment.
我先练习一下
Just practicing.
警督让我把这句话
My lieutenant is making me
在黑板上抄一百遍
write it a hundred times on the chalk board,
就像巴特·辛普森一样
like Bart Simpson.
我知道你很愤怒 但是梅杰绝对不是
I know that you're upset but Major would never have
故意出♥卖♥♥♥你的
sold you out to her intentionally.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你说不准当人走投无路的时候
You'd be surprised what people are capable of
会做出些什么来
when they're at the end of their rope.
看看里面 看有人来开门吗
Take a look inside. See if it triggers anything.
在影像里艾米丽和她爸妈就在这争吵的
That's where I saw Emily fighting with her parents in my vision.
我在外面什么都看不到
I'm not getting anything more from out here.
没有邀请或者正当理由 我们不能进去
We can't go inside without an invitation or probable cause.
那算吗
Does that count?
我们就告诉内务部好像听见了女人的尖叫
We'll tell Internal Affairs it sounded like a woman screaming.
只是水箱
Ah, it's just a water tank.
既然我们都下来了
We're already down here...
这可不是宜家买♥♥的
They didn't get this at Ikea.
对 这是侏儒怪在你向他保证
No. This is what Rumpelstiltskin carves for you
把第一胎给他之后为你雕刻的
after you promise him your firstborn.
这可不是一周能做出来的
And it didn't get made last week.
-这得花上几个月 -比如 八个月
- This took months. - Like, eight months?
消失的信♥号♥♥
-巴比诺 -警探 我是詹姆斯·斯派洛
- Babineaux. - Detective. James Sparrow.
有人闯入了我的地窖
Listen, someone broke into my storm cellar
我已经把他们关在里面了
and I've got 'em trapped in here.
这事啊 说来话长
Yeah, about that. Funny story...
下面那张婴儿床真不错啊
That's quite a crib you've got down there.
真是巧夺天工
Talk about craftsmanship.
你来这儿干什么
Why are you here?
警督要求我调查一下
My lieutenant asked me to investigate property records
艾米丽被发现地方附近16公里内的房♥产记录
within 10 miles of where Emily was discovered.
我发现了这个斯派洛音乐公♥司♥名下的小屋
I came across this cabin owned by Sparrow Song, Inc.
如果我不到这里来调查下就太失职了
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't come down here.
你可以随便调查
You can look around all you want.
随便 我们没什么要隐瞒的
Go ahead, we got nothing to hide.
老爸和老妈 五月七号♥ 艾米丽
那个摇篮
About the crib...
全是手工雕刻的
You were handcarving it
你好像早知道会有一个宝宝要降生一样
like you knew there would be a baby here at some point.
我是在艾米丽失踪几周之后开始制♥作♥的
I started a couple of weeks after Emily went missing.
说我拒绝接受现实也好 或是保有希望
Call it denial. Call it hope. It was...
反正造那个摇篮也没有用了
It was pointless anyway, building a crib.
迪兰永远都不会让出抚养权的
Dylan's never gonna give up custody.
他甚至不会允许我们探视
He won't even let us visit.
我们永远都没办法抱一下我们的外孙
We're never even gonna get to hold our grandson.
在我家里也有一个这样的标尺
There was a doorframe like this in the house I grew up in.
每个父母都认为自己的孩子是最特别的
Every parent thinks their child is special,
但是她确实是
but she really was.
她很聪明 幽默 有爱心还尊敬他人
She was smart, funny, caring, respectful...
她十五六岁的时候还完全是个假小子
She was a total tomboy until she was 15? Sixteen?
然后她就遇见了迪兰
And then she met Dylan.
她开始翘课 去夜店 喝酒和吸毒
She started skipping out of school, partying, booze, drugs...
我们应对得不是很好
We didn't react very well.
我们曾经有过幸福的生活
We had another life, once.
而我现在都已经记不清了
And I don't even remember it anymore.
我很清楚感觉到他们没有绑♥架♥自己的孩子
I got a clear we did not kidnap our own kid vibe from them,
但是假设他们
but let's just say they
出现在艾米丽失踪那晚的聚会上
showed up to retrieve Emily from the party
想要把她带回家
the night she went missing.
他们的狗叫也许就是迪兰听见的声音
Those dogs of theirs might've been the ones Dylan heard.
克莱夫等等
Clive, wait.
我有了一个影像 但是不是关于斯派洛
I had a vision, but not about the Sparrows.
艾米丽被锁在一辆卡车的后座上
Emily was locked up in the back of a truck.
她被狂叫的狗包围 就像是迪兰所说的
She was surrounded by barking dogs, just like Dylan said,
但是我认为那是一辆动物控制中心的卡车
but I think it was an Animal Control truck.
从远处看到 那种卡车看上去的确符合
Well, seen from a distance, that would fit his description
露营者卡车的描述
of a truck with a camper.
我看到一个男人 我想是司机
I saw a man, the driver, I think,
但是只是背影
but it was from the back.
我没有看到他的脸
I couldn't see much of his face.
好吧 我必须得回去奋战文书工作了
Well, I have to get back to paperwork mountain,
但是也许我可以让动物控制中心的人
but maybe I can have someone from Animal Control
把他们的员工档案送过来
bring me their personnel files.
那里面应该有他们的员工照片
They should include their ID photos.
希望他们的员工照片是从右耳后方
Let's hope their ID photos were shot from behind their right ear.
还是在晚上使用香烟的火光照亮拍摄的
At night, illuminated by the glowing embers of a cigarette.
你吓死我了
You scared me half to death!
看看你们两个 黑白双煞组合
Aw, look at you two! Detectives Ebony and Ivory.
我是巴比诺警探
I'm Detective Babineaux,
这位是验尸官办公♥司♥的奥利维亚·摩尔
and this is Olivia Moore from the Medical Examiner's office.
你是动物控制中心的警官 你叫
You're an, uh, Animal Control officer, Ms...
勒特菲尔德 玛尔戈·勒特菲尔德
Littlefield. Margo Littlefield.
-这些是员工档案吗 -没错
- Are these the employee records? - Oh, yeah.
我们听说这是关于艾米丽·斯派洛案子的
We heard this was in regards to the Emily Sparrow case.
动物控制中心
那是真的吗
Is that true?
我们其中一位警官是嫌疑人吗
Is one of our officers a suspect?
我们只是在进行详细的调查
Well, we're just covering our bases.
司机们可以在下班之后把车开回家吗
Do drivers take the trucks home after shifts?
是的 是的 那样效率会更高
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's more efficient.
谁知道哪天也许你就会
Well, you never know
接到来自你家邻居的电♥话♥呢
when you might get a call in your own backyard.
这些照片有和我们的嫌疑人符合的吗
Any of those pics match our eyewitness' description?
没有 但是你要知道她只是
Nope, but remember she only got a slight
稍微瞥到了那男人
profile view of the man.
你们找到目击证人了
You guys have an eyewitness?
最近八个月内有人辞职或者被辞退吗
Anyone leave or get fired in the last eight months?
你不是指...
you don't mean...
这真不该由我来说
I really shouldn't say.
恐怕你必须要说
Afraid I'm gonna have to insist.
好吧 我们
Well, we...
我们确实解雇了一个员工
We did have to let one officer go for...
那完全因为是他
Well, let's just say he took
利用职务之便来偷♥窥♥女人
advantage of the uniform to look in ladies' windows.
一个偷♥窥♥狂
A Peeping Tom.
或者应该说偷♥窥♥狂杰拉尔德
Or in this case, a Peeping Gerald.
杰拉尔德·丹尼
Ugh. Gerald Denny.
如果这就是你破了案子庆祝的表情
If that's your I just solved the case look,
你真的需要改善一下
it needs work.
杰拉尔德·丹尼因窥阴癖和非法入侵被捕
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表