剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
真酷炫
Very cool.
这要比你选择吹气蝰或者普通金环蛇
Much cooler than if you chose, say, a puff adder,
酷炫多了
or a common krait.
我觉得你今天已经够丢人了
Uh, I think you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day.
我们要走了
Uh, we're gonna go away. Um...
店真不错 先生们
Lovely store, gentlemen.
这不只是一个普通音像店
That's not just a shop
虽然亚洲成人片比我想的多很多
renting more Asian porn than I could possibly imagine.
像是蓝色眼镜蛇俱乐部
It's like the Blue Cobras' clubhouse.
刚才在成人片房♥间 我出现了影像
I had a vision when we were in the porn room.
那个叫AJ的家伙 他是"眼镜蛇"头目
That guy, A.J.? He's the main Cobra.
他命令他的一个手下
He ordered one of his boys
把芥末酱抹在一个人的眼睛里
to stick wasabi in some other guy's eye
逼问那个人是不是告了密
to make him confess to snitching.
看起来像是"眼镜蛇"们想抓出自己的内鬼
Looks like the Cobras are looking to plug a leak.
克莱夫出现在我的影像里了
Clive showed up in the vision.
听起来像是克莱夫在帮助AJ
It sounded like Clive had been helping A.J.
而我们正在找的雷
and this Ray we're looking for,
就是那个被克莱夫打的人
the guy Clive beat up?
他好像是AJ的好朋友
It looked like he was A.J.'s best bud.
我的天呐
Bloody hell.
不要太早下结论
Okay, let's not presume too much.
只是一个好警♥察♥
A good cop investigating
来这调查萨米的谋杀案而已
Sammy's murder would logically come here.
或是一个坏警♥察♥来这 向同伙汇报
So would a dirty cop reporting to his partners.
克莱夫在帮他们查是谁告的密
Clive is helping them ferret out a snitch.
我们先等着 看他接下来去哪里
Let's wait and see where he goes next.
还是别等了
Or not.
你知不知道你这一点垃圾食品都没有
Do you realize you have like, zero junk food?
不过 谁知道呢 也许佩顿
Although, who knows, there could be a bag of Cheesy Puffs
运动文胸的抽屉里有芝士泡芙呢
buried in Peyton's sports bra drawer.
我想她的运动文胸
I imagine she owns enough
应该足够塞满一整个抽屉了
sports bras to warrant their own drawer.
你不用承认 咳嗽两声就可以
You don't have to say it's true. Just cough twice.
埃文 到这来
Evan, come over here now.
怎么了
What?
你觉得那个家伙看着可疑吗
Does that guy look suspicious to you?
既然你提到了
Now that you mention it,
他一直在灌木丛旁边假装在等他的狗小便
he is spending an awful long time by that bush,
等了好久了
waiting for his dog to pee.
对 是不是可疑
I know, right?
你最近有没有钻我们州
Have you by any chance been taking advantage of our
大♥麻♥自♥由♥法的空子
state's liberal marijuana laws?
没 为什么问我 你呢
No, why, have you?
天呢 你太多疑了吧
Jeez, paranoid much?
别进佩顿的房♥间也别沾毒品
Stay out of Peyton's room and off drugs.
我去洗个澡
I'm going to take a shower.
有什么异常 就告诉我
Let me know if you see anything unusual.
尤其是那个用"狗"当幌子的家伙
Especially with that guy and his so-called dog.
等我们送完这些东西
By the time we finish the rest
健身房♥都关门了
of these deliveries the gym's going to be closed.
是啊 我想我就在家练练举重吧
Yeah. I guess I could pop out the free-weights at home.
但那感觉不一样
But it's just not the same.
我想保持我这肌肉呢
I feed off the on-lookers, you know?
我讨厌这样 哥们
I hate this, man.
我怀念过去的生活 我把我的潜能都浪费了
I miss my old life. I'm wasting my potential.
为什么布莱恩非得压榨我们
Why did Blaine have to go and scratch us?
这不是我想要的
I didn't ask for this.
-我也不想啊 -而且 布莱恩要做的只是
- Neither did I. - Meanwhile, all Blaine has to do
挑准有钱人 然后发展客户
is scratch rich dudes and create more customers
因为他是镇上唯一做这个生意的
and charge them out their ass for brains,
所以他就能通过提供脑子来赚钱
because he's the only game in town.
靠这个超棒的生意操作模式
He's making money hand
他倒是数钱数到手抽筋
over fist with this awesome business model,
我们就得在外面出苦力
and we're out here working
真♥他♥妈♥的像两个送比萨的傻缺
like a couple of frickin' pizza delivery boys.
去他妈的
Screw that guy.
我考虑过我跟你说的吗
You thought any more about what I told you?
自己开始做生意
Go into business for ourselves?
-他肯定会不高兴的 -没人喜欢失败
- He's not gonna like it. - No one likes losing.
但有人赢 就注定有人输
But someone's got to be losing if someone else is winning.
这他妈的是科学啊
That's just fricking science.
-我经常说什么来着 -肥肉是藏不住的
- What do I always say? - Can't flex fat?
预测未来的最好方式是自己去创造
The best way to predict the future is to create it?
是的 那倒是真的
Oh. Yeah. That is true.
当然是真的 但丁
It is true, Dante.
天上是不会掉馅饼的
There are no hand-outs in life.
没有免费的顺风车
There are no free rides.
你得自己动手去创造
You got to make things happen for yourself.
机会来敲门的时候 你是想继续窝在沙发上
And when opportunity knocks, you can keep sitting on your futon
垂着你的大屁♥股♥看成人动作片
and watching Real Homemakers of Whoretown like a fatty fat-ass,
还是想站起来开门抓住机会
or you can answer the door.
我要抓住机会
I'm answering the door.
那我们要怎么开始呢
How would we even get started?
老兄 我们已经知道去哪找第一位客户了
Dude! We already know where to find our first clients.
那个等"狗"小便的人有什么动向吗
What's the latest with Mr. My-Dog-Needs-To-Pee
还在每晚的老地方吗
At-the-Exact-Same Time-Every-Night?
晚上好 丽芙
Evening, Liv.
怀疑和顺从
埃文 这是跟我一起工作的警探
Evan, this is the detective I work with.
克莱夫·巴比诺
Clive Babineaux.
他都说了 所以我才让他进来
Yeah, he said already. That's why I let him in.
给我们一分钟好吗 你可以去我房♥间
Give us a minute, will you? You can hang out in my room.
我去佩顿的房♥间
I'll be in Peyton's.
你为什么去找我的前搭档
Why the hell were you talking to my old partner?
我在想办法帮忙解决案子
I was trying to help out with the case.
我想我已经讲清楚不需要你帮忙了
I thought I was very clear about not needing your help.
你讲清楚了 我想你还是需要人帮你留神
You were. I thought you could use someone to watch your back.
我感觉萨米在和一些很坏的混混来往
I have a feeling Sammy ran with some really bad dudes.
什么感觉
What kind of feeling?
你又看到什么
Have you been having one of
灵异小影像之类的东西了吗
your little hoodoo film festivals up in there?
没有 我什么都没看到
No. I haven't had a single vision.
萨米·王处于联邦证人保护计划之中
So you know, Sammy Wong was in Federal Witness Protection.
是吗
He was?
我猜联邦政♥府♥
I guess the Feds didn't
在保护他这件事上可没怎么尽到责任
do such a good job on the protection part.
不 他在阿尔伯克基好好过了六个月
No, he was fine for six months in Albuquerque,
但他这个蠢货一定要溜回来
but his dumb ass had to sneak back here
看望他快去世的妈妈
and visit his dying mom.
这案子里还牵扯到一些高层人员 丽芙
Look, there are higher forces at work here, Liv.
如果你一定要掺和进来
If you don't stay out of it,
你会受伤的
you're going to wind up getting hurt.
拉维 对吗
Hey. Ravi, right?
我们 上周见过
We, uh, kind of met last week.
当然 丽芙的前未婚夫
Of course. Uh, Liv's ex-fiance.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's fine.
顺便问一句 这会让你尴尬吗
Is that gonna be weird for you, by the way?
因为你是丽芙的前未婚夫吗
You being Liv's ex-fiance?
对
Yeah.
不会
No?
你确定吗 看起来你有点不自在
Are you sure? It seems like you're a little off about it.
你回答得好像不是很肯定
Like that "No" kind of had a question mark at the end.
我很确定我不在意这个
I'm pretty sure I'm okay with it.
好的 没事吧
Okay. Good?
丽芙不在这 她很快就会回来了
So, Liv's not here, she'll be back shortly.
你想等她吗
Would you like to wait for her?
我不 不一定要等她
I don't... I don't really need to wait.
好吧
Okay.
如果需要的话 我可以等几分钟
Uh, I can for a couple of minutes, if you need me to.
现在不方便吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表