允许使用霍克斯顿雷达导航至斯卡格斯岛
Cleared to Hawkston radar vectors to Skaggs Island,
并进行存档 起始上升至4634英尺
then as filed. Squawk 4634.
她进去了
She's in!
处理警报感应器
Fix alert sensors.
我抓住你了 小娅
I've got you, Yaz.
巴顿19 上攀3000英尺
Barton one-niner, climb 3,000 feet,
保持跑道方向 可以起飞
maintain runway heading, clear for takeoff.
01跑道 可以起飞
Runway zero one. Clear for takeoff.
01跑道 保持方向
Runway zero one. Maintain runway heading.
上攀3000英尺 巴顿19
Climb 3,000 feet, Barton one-niner.
私人号♥码
-你要去哪 -快点 孩子
- Hey, where are you going? - Come on, son!
我要关门了
I need to close the door!
抱歉 我不擅长短跑
Sorry. I've never been good at sprinting.
什么
What?!
快点 博士 我们要起飞了
Come on, Doctor. We're about to take off.
去客舱
In the main cabin!
-好了... -我们到底要干什么
- Here... - What are we actually going to do?
坐好了
Sit tight.
看看他要去哪里
See where he's going.
不擅长短跑
Never been good at sprinting?
我在学校里每次都是最后一名
I was the last one in every race at school.
不不不 我看了你的档案
No, no, no. I read your file.
你曾经可是短跑冠军
You were a champion sprinter.
被你抓到了
Got me.
干得不错
Well done.
-怎么回事 博士 -我不知道
- What's going on, Doc? - I don't know.
你们最好看看窗外
You'd best take a look out of the window.
你的屋子怎么在外面
How's your house out there?
一点点西部巫术 你们能理解的
Bit Wicked Witch of the West, but you get the gist.
也许能 也许不能
Maybe. Maybe not.
不
No.
拜托 博士 好好想想
Oh, come on, Doctor, catch up.
你可以的
You can do it.
这...这就是我的名字 所以我选择了这个
That's...that's my name, and that is why I chose it.
真让人满足
So satisfying.
博士 我说过你要找间谍大♥师♥
Doctor, I did say look for the spymaster.
或者我该说间谍...
Or should I say spy...
法师
..Master?
-不可能是你 -就是我
- You can't be. - Oh, I can be.
的确就是我
I very much am.
怎么回事 他不是O吗
So what's going on, then? He's not really O?
我是她的宿敌
I'm her best enemy.
-叫我法师吧 -叫你什么
- Call me Master. - Call you what?
法师
"Master"?
我和她可是有很老很老的交情了
Me and her, we go way, way, way back.
-我见过O -我知道
- I met O! - I know.
-好几年前 -我知道
- Years ago. - I know!
但是军情六处是有一个O
But there was an O at MI6.
-C还说起过他 -是的
- C was talking about him. - Yeah.
一个非常贴心的人
A man very close to my heart.
其实就在我的口袋里
Well, in my pocket, actually.
你想见见他吗
Do you want to see him?
永远保存着一个家伙的备份总是有好处的
It's always good to keep a backup of one's work.
压缩组织 永不过时
Tissue compression, it's a classic.
我在他第一天工作的时候埋伏了他
Ambushed him on his way to work for his first day.
把他变小 自己顶替了他加入了军情六处
Shrunk him, took his identity and set myself up in MI6.
那儿的员工食堂出人意料的不错
Surprisingly good staff canteen.
我玩得很开心
I have had a lot of fun.
我必须要警告巴顿
I need to warn Barton!
他不在这里
He's not here!
巴顿在哪里 你对他做了什么
Where's Barton? What have you done to him?
巴顿
Barton!
谁在开飞机
Who's flying the plane?
问错问题了 看看座位
Wrong question. Check the seat.
驾驶舱炸♥弹♥
Cockpit bomb.
引线很短
Short fuse.
我可以理解
I can relate to that!
你真的觉得
Now, do you really think
这炸♥弹♥能被音速起子影响吗 博士
that I would not make that sonic-proof, Doctor?!
拜托
Come on!
已经锁定了
Deadlock sealed.
而且我已经确认了 飞机上没有降落伞
And I made sure - no parachutes on board.
肯定有办法的
There must be a way!
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
但是巴顿在哪里 我们明明看到他上来的
But where's Barton? We saw him coming in.
起飞之前 被我叫走了
Called away before takeoff. By me!
跟上我的思路 小娅 因为我掌控
Stick with me, Yaz, cos I control...
一切
..everything.
甚至还有这些家伙
Even these guys.
太好了
Yes!
我不行
I can't do it!
躲开
Get away!
在你死之前 你还需要最后
One last thing. Something you should know
指导意见是
in the seconds before you die...
你以为你知道的一切
Everything that you think you know...
都是谎言
..is a lie.
终于...抓到你了
Got you...finally.
不
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表