这是我的私人实验室
This is my private laboratory. Yes.
你无权来这里...
You have no right to be he...
这是什么
What is this?
你们都去哪了
Wh... Wh... Where are you all going?
精妙绝伦
Fantastical!
我也想不明白
I couldn't figure it out either.
-里面比外面大 -没错
- The internal dimensions transcends the external. - Spot-on.
听好了 斯吉思拉女王
Listen up, Skithra queen,
我代特斯拉通知你一声
it's me, on behalf of Tesla.
这是你的正式驱逐令
Consider this your official eviction notice.
赶紧带着你的飞船滚出地球
Get your ship away from Earth right now.
把工程师交出来
We will take the engineer,
否则这颗星球将被摧毁
or this planet shall burn!
把他交出来 你们或许还能留条小命
Surrender him and your lives may be spared.
别打他的主意了
You can't have him.
他是我们的人
He's with us.
我们哪也不去
And we're not going anywhere.
那我们就杀尽这个世界的万千生灵
Then we will kill all the teeming millions that infect this world,
你和你的朋友们首当其冲
and you and your friends will die first.
你们必须做出选择
This is the choice you must make.
交出特斯拉 还是放弃这颗星球
Give us Tesla, or the planet -
生活在这里的所有生灵都将死去
and all who live on it - shall die.
别在我和地球间做选择
It cannot be me or the Earth.
别让我背上这个重担
You can't place this burden on me.
特斯拉先生
Mr Tesla!
找到他们
Find them.
我一辈子都在好奇地球之外的世界
I've spent my life wondering what might be out there.
但这些生物为了得到我
But creatures who would destroy the whole planet
竟要毁掉整颗星球
just to get their hands on me?
你终于得到了认可
Recognition at last.
你知道爱迪生嫉妒得不行吧
You do realise it's killing Edison
他们选了你而不是他
that they want you and not him.
这个地方 沃登克里弗
This place, Wardenclyffe...
我只差一点 就能让人们看到它的本事了
I was so close. People would finally see what it can do.
我的本事
What I can do.
现在没人会知道了
Now no-one will ever know.
你们都走吧
You must all go.
让他们带我走
Let them take me.
那是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
我必须跟他们走 没别的办法了
I have to surrender myself. There is nothing else to be done.
这事由不得我
This is beyond me.
不
No.
不
No?
尼古拉·特斯拉 你会改变世界
Nikola Tesla, you're going to change the world.
但是你要先拯救它
But first, you're going to save it.
把沃登克里弗的事全都告诉我
Now, tell me all about Wardenclyffe.
高塔的运作方式
The tower works by harnessing
是通过利用地球本身的电场
the electric field of the Earth itself.
这是我的放大变压器
Here, my magnifying transformer
把数百万伏特用泵输送至这个隧♥道♥
pumps millions of volts into this tunnel.
电流穿过地球
The current races down through the Earth
世界无线系统
直至到达地球的另一端
until it reaches the other side of the planet,
然后再传送回来
and then bounces back.
最后将其引至高塔内
Then it's channelled into the tower
一波又一波 发射至空中
wave after wave after wave and up into the air!
我的目的是要建造一些列这样的高塔
My intention was to build a series of these towers...
通过一个世界性的无线系统以太
transmitting energy throughout the ether,
来传输能力
a world wireless system.
那是无线网
That's Wi-Fi.
特斯拉知道无线网是什么吗
Did Tesla have the idea for Wi-Fi?
但如果有足够的能量
But with enough power,
也许可以用它把闪电
it could be used to send a single bolt of lightning
发射到高空
high up into the sky.
如果我们产生的能量足够大
Ah, well, if we generate one large enough,
就能摧毁飞船 就是这样
it could strike the ship, like so!
没错 击掌
Yes! High-five!
你们还不懂击掌是什么
Too early!
不可能
In a pig's eye.
你要把我们把性命都押在这样一个装置上吗
You want to bet our lives on a contraption like this, huh?
理智的人是不会把希望给予这种奇思妙想上的
Some fantastical idea no sane man would ever invest in?
至少我有设想
At least I have ideas.
你有一工厂为你出谋献策的人
You have filled a factory full of men to do your thinking for you.
你的发明有一半都是别人想出来的
Half of your inventions were thought up by other people.
任何人都可以有设想
Anyone can have ideas.
而我让这些设想成真
I make them happen.
所有的那些人 所有的那些发明
All those men, all those inventions,
我把它们从草图变成人们可以买♥♥到的实物
I turn them from a sketch into real things people can buy.
这才是改变世界的方式
That's how you change the world.
你过于盲目 看不到我的工厂
You're too blind to see that my factory is the best idea
是我们俩想到过最好的主意
either one of us ever had.
你太小心眼 无法领会我作品的精髓
And you are too narrow-minded to grasp the genius of my work,
所以你永远也无法取得真正伟大的成就
and that is why you will never achieve real greatness.
你不是个有远见的人 只是个多才多艺的人
You are not a man of vision. You're a man of... parts.
你们俩冤家别吵了
Oi! AC/DC!
你们也许是这个时代拥有最伟大思想的人
You two might be the greatest minds of the age,
但你们能不能在我们尽力拯救这个星球的时候
but is there any chance you can stop squabbling
别再争吵不休了呢
while we try and save the planet?
我们要快速行动 在高塔做好准备
We need to move quickly. We have to prepare the tower.
我们要这么做...
Here's what we're going to do...
我和你会把完成高塔
You and me will finish the tower.
我可以把塔迪斯的护盾
I can extend the TARDIS shields
扩大至沃登克里弗范围内
within the boundaries of Wardenclyffe.
那应该能暂时保证我们的安全
That should keep us safe... for now.
爱迪生 小娅 我要你们疏散街上的人群
Edison, Yaz, I need you to get people off the streets.
斯吉思拉要来了
The Skithra are on their way.
多萝西 格雷姆 瑞恩
Dorothy, Graham, Ryan,
去找所有可以用来保护沃登克里弗的东西
find anything we can use to defend Wardenclyffe.
但是动作要快
And be fast.
据我们所知 他们已经找到我们了
For all we know, they've already found us.
请大家快进屋里
Please! Please! Everybody inside!
请大家快点进屋里
Please! Please move inside.
大家快进屋里
Everybody inside.
为什么没人听我说 是因为口音吗
Why is nobody listening to me? Is it the accent?
爱迪生
阻止特斯拉
现在尽快紧急
Please, it's an emergency!
你能不能进屋里呢
Please can you go inside?
那个笨蛋特斯拉还在试验他的致命塔
That fool Tesla is still experimenting with his deadly tower!
如果大家待在外面 会被电死的
We're as good as fried if we stay outside.
他马上就要启动高塔了
He's firing it up right now!
大家把消息传开
Spread the word!
大家都有危险
No-one is safe!
拍摄概念的原理
"Mechanism for photographing thoughts"?
不不
No. No.
臭氧装置
"Apparatus for producing ozone."
死亡射线原型
"Prototype Death Ray"?
就是这个 太好了 别别
Yes! Yeah? Yes! Ah! No, no.
特斯拉在哪
Where is Tesla?
给我离他远一点
You stay away from him!
趴下 孩子
Get down, kid!
他去哪了
Where the hell did he go?
快点进屋里
Quick, inside!
-你什么时候拿到这个的 -幸好我拿到了
- When did you get that? - Just be glad I did.
我的老天爷 那是什么
Oh, my dear Lord, what is that?
快跑
Come on, run!
快跑
Run!
你确定是走这里吗
Are you sure this is right?
特斯拉说应该是的 这里
Tesla said it should be just... Here!
顺着这条隧♥道♥就能回到沃登克里弗
This tunnel leads us back to Wardenclyffe.
好
OK!
博士
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表