Doctor?
它们来了
We have company.
护盾在保护我们
Shield's working, then.
快走 快走
Come on. Come on!
时间刚刚好 我们现在要把门堵住
Just in time. We need to barricade the door now.
天呐 它们数量太多了
Good God... There's too many of them.
它们也许数量多
Well, they may have superior numbers,
但我们比它们聪明百倍
but we have superior minds.
我们只要拖延他们就行了
We just have to hold them off.
它们是蜂巢物种 如果能除掉女王
They're a hive species. So if we take out the queen...
就能将它们一网打尽
We take out all of 'em.
没错 它还在船上
Yes! She's still on the ship,
但愿我们能用大量的沃登克里弗电力
and, hopefully, we're about to zap her
将其击败
with a lot of Wardenclyffe electricity!
但是有一个小问题
There's a but. Small detail.
一旦我们启动高塔 塔迪斯的护盾就会降下
Once we power up the tower, the TARDIS shields will drop,
但是我们有大约三十秒的时间可以炸毁飞船
but it will be about 30 seconds before we can blast the ship.
能量不足以做这两件事
There's not enough juice for both.
什么
What?
那还有什么能抵挡它们的
What's going to keep them out, then?
我们可以
We are.
别担心 这不是我们第一次竞技了
Don't worry. This ain't our first rodeo.
我们从来没参与过竞技
We've never been to a rodeo.
你这是在帮倒忙 瑞恩
You're not helping, Ryan.
准备好了吗
Ready?
起作用了
It's working.
高塔正在充电
The tower's charging.
就快好了
Nearly there.
做好准备
Get ready out there.
护盾马上就要降下
Shields are about to drop.
护盾已经降下 再等几秒钟
Shields down. A few more seconds.
等不了几秒钟 博士
We ain't got a few seconds, Doc!
什么 信♥号♥♥是从斯吉思拉的船上传来的
What? Signal coming from the Skithra ship.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们为什么不攻击
Why aren't they attacking?
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What is it?
我们来看看这玩意有什么本事
Let's see what this thing can do.
不要靠近我们的实验室
Stay out of our lab!
我们不能炸掉那艘船
We can't blast the ship
因为女王已经不在上面了
because the queen's no longer on it.
计划不是这样的
This was not the plan.
这里是你们的堡垒吗
Was this meant to be your fortress?
你们就是守卫者吗
And you its defenders?
计划是什么
What was the plan?
缩在黑暗里等我们离开吗
To shiver in the dark until we went away?
你们真的是很脆弱的生物啊
Oh, you really are fragile creatures, aren't you?
你们的世界能平静地延续到今日
It's a miracle your world has spun on
真是一个奇迹
so long undisturbed.
告诉我
Now, tell me.
他在哪里
Where is he?
不说
No?
那你们谁想
Then which of you would like
-第一个死呢 -住手
- the privilege of dying first? - Stop!
如果你想要特斯拉 就得先过我这一关
If you want Tesla, you have to go through me.
博士 你真的以为
Doctor, did you really think
我会让你们躲在这里
I'd let you hide away down here,
策划你们的小计划吗
hatching your little plans?
要是我知道会有皇家拜访
If I'd known we were going to have a royal visit,
我就先把水烧好了
I'd have put the kettle on.
作为女王 我赐予我自己亲自杀死你的...
As queen, I grant myself the pleasure of killing you...
愉悦
in person.
你到底是什么的女王
And what are you queen of, exactly?
一辆偷来的飞船和二手的枪弹吗
A stolen ship and second-hand guns?
破烂和补丁的女王
A queen of shreds and patches.
你不是统治者 你是寄生虫
You're not a ruler, you're a parasite.
那你是什么
And what are you?
耍小聪明溜到我的船上
So clever, stealing onto my ship,
夺走我据为己有的东西
taking what I claimed as mine.
看看你们的下场
But where has it got you?
没有武器 没有防护
No weapons. No armour.
无路可逃
No escape.
只有孤注一掷 期待也许你能让我改变主意
Just the desperate hope you might change my mind.
不 那已经过时了 我给过你机会了
No. We're way past that. I gave you your chance.
-和你一样的机会吗 -进化的机会
- A chance to be like you? - A chance to evolve.
但是你太愚蠢 不会把握
But you were too stupid to take it.
你死后不会留下任何东西
When you die, there'll be nothing left behind.
只会有一滩血迹和其他人的功劳
Just a trail of blood and other people's brilliance.
没有人会知道你存在过
No-one will even know you existed.
我要告诉你 博士
It's important you understand, Doctor,
我们本来可以只拿走引擎
that we would have only taken the engineer.
而现在 因为你
Now, because of you,
我们要拿走一切
I will take everything.
我们将会政♥府♥这个世界 掠夺一切
We will overrun this world and pick the bones clean.
你见过死亡的星球吗
Have you ever seen a dead planet?
我见过的东西超乎你的想象
I've seen more than you can possibly imagine.
然而你依旧以为
And yet you still think
我可以被同一个把戏愚弄两次
I can be fooled by the same trick twice.
-博士 -后退
- Doctor! - Stay back!
我要得到的最后一件武器
A final weapon for our collection.
你打算怎么办呢
And what were you planning to do with this?
什么都不办 我就希望你拿走
Nothing. I just wanted you to take it.
特斯拉 就现在
Tesla, now!
开始
That is it!
《特斯拉恐怖夜》
给 孩子
There you go, kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不得不说
I gotta hand it to you.
你成功了
You did it.
继续为我工作吧
Come work for me again.
你继续搞这个
You keep working on this thing,
不出一年就得破产
you'll be bankrupt within the year.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我现在怎么能停下呢
But how could I stop now?
-好好保重 -你也是
- You take good care of yourself. - You too.
那和你们平常的日子比起来有多不可思议呢
Was that more or less impossible than your usual day?
一般不可思议吧 你呢
Yeah, about average. You?
有点不习惯
Slightly stranger.
普通的日常很无聊 对吧
Normal would be boring, wouldn't it?
再见
Bye.
这一切都会变了 对吧 抗♥议♥和资金什么的
Now, this all changes, right? The protests, the funding.
特斯拉的塔刚刚拯救了世界
Tesla's tower's just saved the world!
他肯定能名利双收的
That's gotta mean rich and famous.
不 什么都没有改变
No. Nothing's changed.
几年后 沃登克里弗塔就会被拆毁
A few years from now, Wardenclyffe is torn down.
特斯拉继续做发明 但他依然是个没钱没名的人
Tesla keeps on inventing, but no money, no fame.
他在穷困中死去 淹没在历史洪流中
He dies penniless. History leaves him behind.
但是他对于无线能量的预想成真了
But his vision of wireless energy, that does happen,
世界联♥系♥在一起
a connected world,
这个想法就是从他身上发源的
and that idea starts here, with him.
这样不对
That's not right.
人们应该知道
People should know.
不管怎么样 这改变不了他做出的贡献
Either way, it doesn't change what he's done.
博士
Doctor...
你得让我研究一下你的机器
You have to let me study that machine of yours.
这是我这辈子见过的
It is by far the most magnificent invention
最了不起的发明
I've ever seen in my life.
别管塔迪斯了
Never mind the TARDIS,
你自己还有很多伟大的发明要做呢
you've got enough magnificent inventions of your own.
嗯 你说得没错
Yes. Yes, you're right.
你说得对 当然了 还有很多事要做
You're right, of course. There's so much to be done.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表