它的胸腔里有一个微小的颗粒
has a Particle in a tiny chamber inside its chest.
那会消灭一个星球上的所有有机生命
It will take out all organic life on a planet.
太残忍♥了
That's grim.
或者是解决办法
Or it's a solution.
炸♥弹♥上有一个用来激活粒子的定时器
A timer on an explosive to activate the Particle.
明显是疏散计划
Clear evacuation plan.
除非在它来袭之前 你有办法把我们
Only if you've got a way to get us off this planet
带离这个星球
before it hits.
你们都可以去布置这些炸♥药♥吗
You all good to set those explosives?
我来搞定剩下的
I'll deal with the rest.
在航♥空♥母舰下的走廊见
Meet in the corridor below the carrier.
快去吧
Go on, then!
我要找到法师的位置
Now, I need to get a fix on The Master.
找到他了
Got him.
找到活化剂核心
Found the activator core.
如果这个爆♥炸♥
If this one goes,
就会在航♥空♥母舰上引起连锁反应
it'll set off chain reactions across the carrier.
炸♥弹♥设好了
We're set.
做个美梦吧 一群废物
Sweet dreams, losers.
法师呢 他应该在这里的
Where's The Master? He should be here.
是法师他做的吗
The Master? He did that?
但是死亡粒子还在
But the Death Particle is still in place.
只是比之前小
Just smaller than before.
如果是法师干的
If The Master did this...
那赛博体呢
what happened to the Cyberium?
你以为我感觉不到你和我相连着吗
You think I didn't feel you connecting to me?
虽然我给你留了错误的线索
Laid you a false trail.
但是我给你留了份礼物
Left you a gift, though.
你和我去矩阵室
You and me, Matrix Chamber.
就我们俩人 最后一次
No-one else. One last time.
好
Fine.
我要带你们全都离开伽里弗雷
I need to get you all off Gallifrey.
糟了
Oh, dear.
抱歉事出突然
Sorry for the short notice.
但似乎主触发装置有自己的思想
But it seems that the main trigger device has a mind of its own...
将其他的装置一起启动了
and has set all the others going!
我能建议你们尽快离开这艘飞船吗
May I suggest a very fast getting the hell off this ship?
快跑
Run!
找到人类生命体 删除
Human life form located. Delete.
处死所有人类
Execute all humans.
必须删除所有人类
All humans must be deleted.
人类将被消灭
Humanity shall be eradicated!
燃烧装置已确定
Incendiary devices identified!
-谢谢你的警告 -你还活着呢
- Thanks for the warning! - You're still alive, aren't you?
-大家从这里走 -快
- Everyone, through here! - Come on!
是塔迪斯
It's a tardis.
是塔迪斯吧
It is a TARDIS, right?
看起来像是
Looks like it.
抱歉 现在是怎么回事
Sorry, what's happening now?
这样就能带我们所有人回家
This can take us all home.
别碰 还在运转
Don't touch. Still working.
有爆♥炸♥物残留吗
Any explosives left?
有一个 仅用于紧急情况
One. Emergencies only.
-定时器呢 -仅用于手动引爆
- Timer? - Hand detonation only.
好 航线
Yeah. Course.
交给我吧
I'll take it.
那博士 你想怎么做
So, come on, Doc, what are you thinking?
只剩一个选择
One option left.
我必须要在伽里弗雷上使用死亡粒子
I have to use the Death Particle on Gallifrey.
对我的家乡使用
On my home.
对法师和他的新赛博人使用
On The Master and his new breed of Cybermen.
你肯定你要这么做
You sure you want to do that?
我肯定我不想这么做 但是别无他法
I'm sure I don't want to do that, but there's no alternative.
如果法师和赛博人离开这个星球
If The Master and the Cybermen get off this planet,
他们就无人能挡了
they'll be unstoppable.
雪莱和赛博体的事始于我
I started this with Shelley and the Cyberium,
现在也要终于我
now I have to finish it.
一个人
Alone.
什么
What?
塔迪斯会带你们全部人回地球
The TARDIS will take you back to Earth. All of you.
你们可以在21世纪安顿下来
You can settle in the 21st century.
-你不是说认真的吧 -绝对认真
- You're not serious. - Deadly.
那你呢
What about you?
你引爆那个东西 你也会死的
You detonate that thing, you'll die, too.
只有这样了
That's the way it has to be.
为了宇宙 我会毫不犹豫
And I would do that in a heartbeat for this universe.
还有为了你们
For you...
和我的家人
my fam.
我们不会让你去的
We're not letting you go!
-你不能这么做 -放开我 小娅
- You're not doing this! - Get off me, Yaz!
让我去吧
Please.
小娅
Yaz.
让她去吧
Come on.
好好生活
Live great lives.
我明确说了一个人来
I definitely said no plus-ones.
现在他们跟着我走
Where I go, they go now.
-你要让他们开枪打我吗 -不 博士
- Are you going to have them shoot me? - No, Doctor.
现在 我祝我的敌人健康长寿
As of now, I wish my enemies a long and healthy life,
这样他们就能见证我的胜利凯♥旋♥
so they may witness my many triumphs,
因为他们会成为军团
because they will be legion.
你脸色苍白
You're looking peaky.
是的
Oh, yeah!
赛博体现在我体内 博士
The Cyberium lives in me now, Doctor.
你看
See...
我一直期待见到你脸上的表情
I've been looking forward to seeing your face about that.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it
在我体内涌动
flowing around in me
这些信息 这些策略
the information, the strategy,
这些...这些意识
the... the consciousness.
多么美好啊
It's a beautiful thing.
看看我们
And look at us.
我击溃了你
I have broken you
创造出了一种新的种族
and created a new race.
现在
And now...
现在我就能征服
Well, now I shall conquer...
一切
everything...
你觉得你击溃我了吗
You think you've broken me?
那你得再努力点
You'll have to try harder than that.
你赐予了我一份礼物
You've given me a gift.
是我自身的力量
Of myself.
你觉得这样就能毁灭我吗
You think that could destroy me?
你觉得这样就能让我变弱吗
You think that makes me lesser?
这只会让我更强
It makes me MORE.
我比我以为的
I contain multitudes more
更加强大
than I ever thought or knew.
你希望我害怕
You want me to be scared of it
因为你害怕一切
because you're scared of everything.
但是我比你强太多
But I am so much more than you.
那我们为什么会在这里
So, why are we here?
很好 非常好
Oh, good, very good.
所以我才把这个留给你
That's why I left it for you.
就想知道你会不会...
Wondered if you would...
干掉我
take out me,
干掉这些生命体
take out these life forms,
这些依然在舱体里的身体
all those bodies still in the vaults,
这个星球上所有有机生命体
every organic cellular life form on this planet...
让他们永远消失
forever.
还有你自己
And yourself.
你会吗
Do that, would you?
我会的
Yes.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表