-我是O -什么 你是
- O. - Sorry, you're...?
O
O.
-O吗 -对
- O? - O.
这是军情六处的
It was a joke
一个玩笑
by the others at MI6.
每次我进房♥间和C会面
Whenever I came into the room to meet C,
他就会说 噢 老天
he'd go, "Oh, God!"
一直都这样 现在就成我的名字了
It sort of stuck, and now I've owned it.
他们是希赛和布朗宁
This is Seesay and Browning.
刚到的
Just arrived.
澳大利亚特勤局的人
Australian Secret Service.
我们将一直随行
We'll be here for the whole of your visit.
我们接到命令保证你们的安全
We're under orders to keep all of you safe.
哪里不安全
Safe from what?
不确定
Not sure.
那你们能帮上不少忙对吧
You're going to be a right lot of help, then, aren't you?
我可以进去看看吗
Can I take a nose around your gaff?
我爱澳洲内陆
I love the outback.
我曾在此居住过123年
I once lived in the outback for 123 years.
我看过一些壮观的巨岩
I saw some great rocks.
真舒适
Cosy!
你是说乱吧
You mean messy.
你说的没错
You're right, I do.
不知道你是个囤积狂
Didn't realise you were this much of a hoarder.
这都是什么
What is all this stuff?
军情六处无法解释事件的所有记录
The full MI6 record of the unexplained.
由我编集的
As compiled by me.
人口失踪 目击不明物体
Human disappearances, sightings of unidentified objects,
神秘生物 这数百年来的
mysterious beings, possible alien incursions
疑似外星入侵
going back centuries.
还有一套簇新完整的《奇事杂♥志♥》
And a complete set of Fortean Times in mint condition.
看看我收集的所有证据
Look at all the evidence I gathered.
而他们只是嘲笑我
And they just mocked me.
现在没人笑你了
No-one's mocking you now.
我听说C遭到枪击
I heard C was shot.
我们当时在场
We were there.
差点也中枪了
Nearly got us an' all.
这和特工遇袭有关吗
Does this connect to the attacks on agents?
我一直在监听 博士
I have been monitoring the chatter, Doctor.
是外星人吗
Is it aliens?
外星人在满世界地攻击特工
Aliens attacking spies all over the world?
并改写他们的基因
And rewriting their DNA.
好可怕
That's terrifying.
-可他们图什么啊 -不知道
- But... Wow! Why would they do that? - I don't know.
我们起飞时他们差点侵入我的塔迪斯
They almost infiltrated my TARDIS as we were taking off.
我还以为你的资料库里
I thought you might have something in your research banks
兴许会有点线索呢
that might give us some clues.
配置真强大 你很多疑吧
Wow! This is some set-up. Paranoid, are we?
不 应该说是谨慎
No. I prefer cautious.
我想知道自己有没有被监控
I like to know if anything's watching me.
既然已经招惹上了他们
And if you're already in the middle of all of this,
你们确定他们不会跟到这里来吗
how do you know they won't follow you here?
你们确定没有被他们盯上吗
How do you know you haven't become targets too?
老实告诉你们吧
I have to be honest with you
看你们是英国人我才选你们的
you only got in cos you're Brits.
我妈会看你们的报纸
And my mum reads your paper.
她是老古董
She's old.
还是喜欢传统媒体
Still into legacy media.
我们知道你很忙
We know you're busy,
所以我们边聊边拍吧
so Logan will take a few photos while we chat.
扫描基因 已就绪
可以录音吧
OK if I record?
好了
Right, then.
可以开始了吗
Good to go?
我在网上搜你们呢
Just searching you up.
核实你们的身份
Check you are who you say you are.
开始吧
Fire away, then.
你曾就读于布隆斯格罗夫中学
Boy from Bromsgrove.
公立的地区综合学校
Council estate, local comprehensive.
如今拥有飞机与摩托车私藏
Now with his own collection of planes and motorbikes.
还有一个私人机场
And a private airport.
我小时候没钱出国
We couldn't afford to go abroad when I was a kid.
现在坐飞机是我最大的爱好
Now flying's one of my big hobbies.
我还有架客机
I've even got my own passenger plane.
我会载我朋友们满世界飞
I fly my mates around the world
然后用飞机里的对讲机羞辱他们
and insult them over the intercom during the flight.
那日子肯定很舒坦吧
I bet that goes down well.
你是如何有今日成就的呢
So, how did you end up here, then?
有个正能量的计算机科学老师
A combination of inspiring computer science teacher,
加上我是学校里为数不多的非白人学生
plus being one of the few non-white faces at my school.
我和房♥里那台电脑共度了很多时光
I spent a lot of time in my bedroom with my computer.
丹尼尔·巴顿
行政通行证 五级权限
复♥制♥中
起初我的目标很简单 建一个知识库
I started small, just trying to build a knowledge base.
让人们通过数据联♥通♥
Trying to connect people with data.
后来那成了世上最大的搜索引擎
And that became the biggest search engine on the planet.
不止如此
And more.
这家公♥司♥已经远不止搜索引擎那么简单了
This company is far more than just a search engine now.
当然 但主旨不变
Sure. But the same principles apply.
分享的数据越多 世界就越精彩
The more data we share, the better it is for the world.
考虑到虚假信息就不尽然了
Unless you count disinformation.
还有网络谩骂 网络暴♥力♥
Online abuse. Cyber bullying.
这些你被指责一直视若无睹
All of which you've been accused of ignoring.
是吧
Haven't you?
我们有三家新公♥司♥目前正在想办法
Well, we have three start-ups currently trying to figure out
解决这些问题
how to combat them.
我们做了件好事
We did something great,
这件好事却被扭曲了
and it got hijacked.
这份工作让我看到了人的两面性
I get to see both sides of humanity in this job.
你猜怎么着 索菲娅
And do you know what, Sofia?
原来 人不可尽信
It turns out you can't entirely trust everyone.
抱歉 今天就到这里了
Sorry. I've got to cut this short.
-我有事要处理了 -可我们才刚开始
- Something needs my attention. - We were just getting started.
你们想了解我吗
You want to know who I am?
想看看我的房♥子 会会我的朋友吗
You want to see my house, meet my friends?
明天我生日
Cos it's my birthday tomorrow.
我会办个派对
I'm having a party.
认识我的都会去玩 一起去吧
Everyone who knows me will be there. Come along,
就当我爽约的赔礼
as my apology for running out on you.
我复♥制♥到他的通行证了
I've managed to duplicate his access pass.
我们找个地方藏起来 等大家都下班了
If we find a place to hide and do some snooping around
再四处查探查探...
whilst everyone knocks off...
你怎么这个表情
Why are you looking all weird?
基因信息
DNA profile.
基因扫描结果 93%人类
只有93%的人类基因
Only 93% human.
剩下的7%是什么
What's the other 7%?
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
这片地方空旷又平坦
This place - it's open and flat and empty the whole way round.
可我怎么感觉附近有动静呢
So why does it feel like there are things moving out there?
怎么了
What just happened?
有两个活动传感器被触发了
Two movement sensors tripped.
是什么
What's doing that?
你引来了什么 博士
What have you brought here, Doctor?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们出去看看
Let's take a look outside.
我不太建议出去看看
Looking outside was actually quite low on my list.
可她从不听我的
But when does she ever listen to me?
请你们都回去
Please, all of you, back inside!
没有读数
No readings.
你在塔迪斯里
You didn't get any readings
-也没有读取到他们的读数 -没错
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表