So, who would that be?
你们到底为谁工作
Who are you all ultimately working for?
我真的很想知道 真的
I'd really like to know. Really.
机密信息
Information confidential.
我叫你保持安静
I told you to keep quiet!
你看看结果如何
And look where that's gotten us,
结果有很多枪指着很多人
lots of guns in lots of faces.
你有更好的办法吗
And have you got a better idea?
其实我有 我的最爱
I do, actually. My favourite,
曲线球和犀牛人
the curveball and the Judoon.
你们想要找到博士吗
You wanted to find The Doctor?
你胆子真大
Don't you dare.
我就在这里
Well, here I am.
你能安静点吗
Will you be quiet?!
继续 扫描我
Go on, scan me.
逃犯匹配
Fugitive match positive.
逃犯匹配
Fugitive match positive.
有形容你笨得不行的词吗
Is there even a word for how dumb you are?
博士
"Doctor"?
第951分段已启动
Subsection 951 triggered.
两名逃犯 两笔罚款
Two fugitives, two payments.
不会有两笔罚款
There won't be two payments,
因为两个相同的时间领主
because two of the same Time Lord
无法同时出现在同一个时空里
can't occupy the same space at the same time.
简直是可恶 这样会毁掉时间流的
It's an abomination! It'll destroy the time streams
你们就去不伽里弗雷星了
before you get anywhere near Gallifrey!
你说什么
What did you say?
伽里弗雷星人
Gallifreyan.
你是老乡
You're from home.
我为伽里弗雷星的荣誉而效劳
I serve for the glory of Gallifrey.
那你们俩只会是我的过去
Then both of you can only be my past.
但那是不可能的 因为我知道我自己的过去
But that's impossible, because I know my own past
我经历过了 全部都经历过了
I lived through it. All of it.
-你错了 -我没错
- You're wrong. -I'm not wrong!
我亲眼见到伽里弗雷被摧毁了 两次
I've seen Gallifrey destroyed. Twice.
第一次是因为战争
First by a war,
第二次毁掉它的疯子 我到现在还在找
second by a lunatic who I'm still trying to find.
在我的时代 伽里弗雷根本不存在
In my time, Gallifrey doesn't exist.
永远地消失了
It's gone! Forever.
如果你们不知道这点 那你们就是我的过去
And if you don't know that, you're in my past.
所以你们效劳荣誉只有灰烬和尸骨
So, you are only serving at the glory of ash and bone.
这是个圈套
This is a trick.
看看我的大脑 我们都是时间领主
Check my mind, one Time Lord to another.
看看我所见到的事
See what I saw.
盯着她
Keep an eye on her.
连接
Contact.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
她给你看了什么
What did she show you?
我不知道这是什么诡计
I don't know what trickery this is...
放下枪 盖特
Put the gun down, Gat.
但是在这里结束了
But it ends here!
别这么做
Don't do this.
你早知道会这样
You knew that would happen.
你毁了这把枪
You sabotaged the gun.
我叫她别这么做 我求她别开枪
I told her not to do it. I begged her not to fire.
但你知道她会
But you knew she would!
不要抢占我的道德上风
Don't take the moral high ground with me.
这起犯罪有目共睹
Crime has been witnessed.
这不是犯罪
No crime.
只是一场意外
An accident.
而且 承运人犀牛人塔尔韦克喜欢这样
And, besides, a Judoonese Talwak Freighter like this,
正以每小时8000万的响指
moving at 80 million clicks an hour,
进入星际空间
entered interstellar space...
就在12秒前
12 seconds ago.
在星际空间里 没有司法权
No-one has jurisdiction in interstellar space.
没有律法 也没有罪案
So, no laws, and no crime.
不是吗 博士
Isn't that right, Doctor?
没错
Yes.
步♥枪♥重新校准好了
Rifle beeps Recalibrated.
谁想尝尝
Who wants some?
博士从来不会用武器
The Doctor never uses weapons.
我知道 闭嘴
I know. Shut up!
我们要走了
We're leaving now.
如果你心里有数 那就别再来找我了
If you know what's good for you, do not come for me again.
永远别找我
Ever.
你的协议废止了
Consider your contract cancelled.
犀牛人的协议牢不可破
Judoon contracts will always be fulfilled!
返回你的塔迪斯信♥号♥♥附近
Homing in near your TARDIS signal.
不能靠得太近
Can't get too close.
不然你也懂时空反馈回路有多强
Imagine the temporal feedback loop.
我就把你放在我公♥寓♥边的码头上 怎么样
I'll drop you at the docks near my flat. How's that?
你做不了我
You can't be me.
只有我知道我自己做了什么 我的这一辈子
I know what I've done, I know my own life.
那我们中肯定有一个是错的
One of us has to be wrong.
只要你离开我的船 我会
I'd quite like it if you got off my ship now.
她在那里
There she is!
博士 找到你了
Doctor! Found you.
发生了什么 你去哪里了
Hey, what happened? Where you been?
露丝怎么了 那些犀牛人的东西都不见了
What happened to Ruth? The Judoon things are gone.
你绝对猜不到我们遇到了什么事
You're never going to guess what happened to us.
杰克·哈克尼斯上校向你问好
Captain Jack Harkness said hello.
什么
What?
"小心独行赛博人
"Beware the lone Cyberman.
不管怎样 不要让它如愿以偿"
"Do not let it have what it wants, at all costs."
他就说了这些吗
That's all he said?
-嗯 然后就被打断了 -他到底是谁
- Yeah, he got interrupted. - Who is he, anyway?
一个老朋友
An old friend.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
有点做作
Kind of cheesy.
不过是好的做作
But good cheesy.
杰克就是这样
That's Jack.
他没有说别的关于那个赛博人的事吗
He didn't say any more about the Cybermen?
他说它们的帝国陨落了
Er, he said that they were a fallen empire
不能让它们再崛起
and they should stay that way.
这些赛博人到底是什么
What are they, these Cybermen?
他们是我所见过的
They're one of the most dangerous species
最危险的种族 就像戴立克
I've ever encountered, up there with the Daleks.
那我可等不及会会它们了
Oh, I can't wait to meet then, then.
它们存在于我们的未来吗
And they're in our future?
它们永远躲在某个地方...
They're always somewhere...
等待着
waiting.
你还没有和我们说李与露丝还有犀牛人的事
You haven't told us about Lee and Ruth and the Judoon.
那个逃犯是谁
Who was the fugitive?
是露丝
It was Ruth.
但露丝就是我
But Ruth was me.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那怎么可能
How's that possible?
她说她是我的过去 但我了解我的过去
She said she was my past, but I know my past,
她从来就不是我
and she's never been me.
这肯定有什么解释
I'm sure there's a simple explanation.
时间在我身边奔涌
Time is swirling around me.
时间领主 杰克·哈克尼斯上校 露丝
The Master, Captain Jack Harkness, Ruth.
有东西要来找我了
Something's coming for me.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
让它来 你有我们
Let it come. You've got us.
瑞恩
Ryan...
我活了几千年 我自己都数不清了
I've lived for thousands of years, so long I've lost count.
我换了那么多张面孔 你活了多久呢
I've had so many faces. How long have you been here?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
一点都不了解
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表