Not even a little bit.
别这样和他说话
Don't talk to him like that!
对 我不接受
Yeah, I'm not having that.
我们了解你
We do know who you are.
是你把我们凝聚在一起
You're the woman that brought us together,
你拯救了我们 还有很多其他人
the woman that saved us and loads of other people.
你是博士
You're The Doctor.
无论你的过去和你的未来到底是谁
Whoever you were in the past or are in the future,
我们都了解现在的你
we know who you are right now.
对吧
Right?
对
Right!
你是我们见过最好的人
The best person we know.
不管有什么东西要找上你 我们都会陪着你
And whatever is coming for you, we'll be here.
因为我们是你的伙伴
Cos we're your mates.
不仅是伙伴 还是家人
Well, not just mates. Family.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
所以 不管你是想看看
So, whether you want to go looking
到底有什么麻烦
for whatever trouble's coming,
还是想等在这里
or whether you want to wait here
让它自己找上你...
and let it come to you...
我们都会陪在你的身边
we'll be right here, by your side,
不管你愿不愿意 博士
like it or not, Doctor.
怎么回事
What's that?
我知道你要干什么
I know what you're doing -
和他们一起 分散我的注意
siding with them, distracting me.
你是故意的
You're doing this deliberately.
地球上三个大♥陆♥出现多起警报
Multiple alerts across three continents here on Earth.
不可能有联♥系♥ 除非真的有
Can't be connected. Unless they are.
去瞄一眼吗
Quick look?
去瞄一眼
Quick look.
走
Let's go.
下集预告
这里需要帮忙
Need some help over here!
在两个不同的大♥陆♥上出现两起一模一样的死亡事件
Two identical deaths on two different continents.
这比我以为的更加凶险
It's even more dangerous than I thought.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表