赛博人战败
The Cybermen were defeated.
战斗之神陨落
The victors of a billion battles broken.
充满强权与恐怖的帝国瓦解
An empire of might and terror fallen.
他们的弱点被暴露
Their weaknesses exploited.
军队被击败
Their armies outfought.
战俘自愿投降
Their conquests surrendered.
帝国成败须归命
Every empire has its time.
兴衰各有时
And every empire falls.
但信徒的力量
But that which is dead can live again...
让衰败之物得以重生
In the hands of a believer.
神秘博士 第十二季 第九集
赛博人飞跃
你说你刚在小路上发现的吗
And you say you just found it in the lane?
是的
I did.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- Like that? - Like that.
没留纸条
No note?
我们会照顾他
We'll look after him.
在你找到亲生父母之前
Until you find the parents.
没错
That's right.
怎么样
Well?
官方文件
It's official.
他是我们的孩子了
He's ours.
我们帅气的小男孩
Oh, our beautiful baby boy!
瞧瞧你
Aren't you...
布兰登
Brendan?
上来咯
There you go.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
加油 用力 使出吃奶的力
Go on, go. In you go. The muscles of you...
真棒
That's great.
要是病重了 我就叫医生来
If it gets worse, I'll call the doctor.
还有八百米
Half a mile out.
雪莱给我们的确切坐标就在那里
The exact coordinates Shelley gave us are just down there.
你想让我们把这些玩意儿搬过去吗
You want us to lug... all this stuff down there?
怎么了 格雷姆 不习惯突击队员的生活吗
What's wrong, Graham? Can't take the commando lifestyle?
求你别拿突击队开玩笑了
Hey! No commando jokes, please.
我脑子里都有画面了
I don't need that image in me head.
你知道我们会面对什么吗
Any ideas what we're walking into?
这个星球 这个时段...
This planet, this time period...
我们身处一个相当远的未来
We're in the very far future.
就在赛博战争之后
The immediate aftermath of the Cyber-Wars.
赛博人穷追猛打
Cybermen have hunted down
消灭了大部分人类
and wiped out the majority of the human race.
抱歉 剧透这个消息永远不合时宜
Sorry. There was never a good time to break that news to you.
你们要是能感到安慰些 其实赛博人也差点灭绝
If it's any consolation, it almost wiped out the Cybermen too.
是啊 但"差点灭绝"还不够
Yeah, but almost isn't good enough, is it?
是的
No.
我检测到那边有少量人类生命迹象
I'm getting a handful of human life signs down there.
你说少量是指多少
When you say a handful, how much we talking?
七个
Seven.
只剩七个人了吗
Seven humans left?
要我猜的话 我认为
If I had to guess, I'd say
目前在宇宙的这一边
that's the last remaining human settlement
那是仅存的人类聚居地了
this side of the universe right now.
-修得怎么样 -小菜一碟
- How are the repairs? - Piece of cake.
重力筏完全修好了
Grav Raft's completely fixed.
完好无损 我们可以走了
Completely fine. We're good to go.
-真的吗 -不是
- Really? - No.
但你总是可怜巴巴地望着我
But you always look at me with those puppy dog eyes
就像在说 "拜托告诉我是好消息"
that say, "Please, tell me it's good news."
-要花多长时间 -一天或更久
- How long will it take? - A day, maybe more.
我保证会竭尽全力
I promise, I'm doing everything I can.
我知道
I know you are.
但最近收到的信♥号♥♥脉冲意味着我们没有...
But those last signal bursts indicated that we don't...
太快了
It's too soon.
你说他们不会来了
You said there weren't any more.
-你说他们找不到我们 -他们总能找到我们
- You said they wouldn't find us! - They always find us.
我是说我希望他们都灭绝了
I said I hoped there weren't any left.
你说情况好得让人难以置信
You said it was too good to be true.
对 但有时我只想骗骗自己
Yeah, well, sometimes, I just want to be wrong.
回答我 你们需要帮忙吗
Question. Would you like some help?
你不必用那个对付我们
You don't need to use that against us.
你们是谁
Who are you?
来自哪里
Where did you come from?
博士 格雷姆 瑞恩和小娅
Doctor, Graham, Ryan and Yaz.
不用操心我们从哪里来
Don't worry about where we're from.
好好想想我们能帮上什么忙
Concentrate on how we can help.
好了 照我说的安装好
Right. Set this all up like I showed you.
两艘赛博飞船刚才登陆了
Two Cyber shuttles, just landing.
-你们谁负责 -我想是我吧
- Who's in charge? - I... I guess I am.
-每个人都能负责 -之前和赛博人战斗过吗
- As much as anyone is. - Fought Cybermen before?
没有 我们逃离了他们
No. We've run from them.
-逃生飞船呢 -降落时损坏了
- Escape craft? - Damaged in planet fall.
我一直在努力修 但我们没有备用零件
I've been trying to fix it, but we've got no spare parts.
-我勉强做了一些... -来龙去脉就省了吧
- I've botch-built a couple... - Don't need your life story.
带所有人进屋里 叫他们别逃跑
Get everybody into the buildings and tell them, do not run.
拜托了 照我说的做
Please. Do as I say.
你们可以相信我们
You can trust us.
再难的任务也小菜一碟
Bish, bash, bosh.
那是什么
What's that?
老弟 这是一个神经抑制系统
This, cockle, is a neural inhibitor system.
-啥东西 -对 我也毫无头绪
- A what? - Yeah, I didn't have a clue either.
以我的理解 赛博人基本是
As far as I understand it, your basic Cyberman
半人类半机器的存在
is part human, part machine.
既然他们抑制了所有情感和痛觉
Now, they have suppressed all emotion and sensations of pain,
意味着如果我们能解除这种抑制
which means if we can un-supress those,
它们意识到在身体上发生了什么
and they realise what's happening to their bodies,
就会有点抓狂 算是阻止它们的方法之一
it sends them a bit mad, which is one way of stopping them.
这就是这个小发明的作用
And that is what this gizmo is supposed to be doing.
真的有用吗
And will it definitely work?
但愿如此 小子 毕竟我们不远万里过来
Well, I hope so, son, 'cause we've come a long way.
现在帮我们一个忙 保证你们自己的安全
Now, do us a favour - get yourself safe.
那儿还有个好小伙
There's a good lad.
-那是什么 -粒子投影仪
- What is that thing? - Particle projector.
博士专门制♥作♥的
The Doctor's customised it
用来将黄金粒子映射在空气中
to project particles of gold into the air.
赛博人对金子过敏 是吗
Cybermen are allergic to gold, right?
我确实听说过这种说法
I did hear that once.
我去启动重力筏
I'm going to go and get the Grav Raft going.
-力场吗 -是的
- Force-field? - Yeah.
没错 非常原始
Yeah, pretty rudimentary.
你有更好的吗
Have you got a better one?
我们什么都没有
We ain't got nothing.
弗斯克 这儿
Oi! Fuskle?! Here.
他是我弟弟 不怎么爱说话
He's my little brother. He don't say much.
再也不了
Not anymore.
这是个力场 还有这些人 真是个好消息
It's a force-field, mate. And people. That's got to be good news.
你能告诉他这是干什么用的吗
Will you tell him what it does?
它可以将任何靠近的赛博人灼伤
It should fry any Cyberman that comes near.
看到了吗 我们会没事的
See? We're gonna be alright!
耶德拉米 还有弗斯克
Yedlarmi. And Fuskle.
把你的手给他
Well, give him your hand, then.
如果你不愿意说话 至少把手给他
If you're not gonna speak, at least give him your hand.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我想试着看看它们从哪边过来
Trying to see where they're coming from.
可它们发送了干扰信♥号♥♥
But they're sending a jamming signal,
试图迷惑我们 它们的身份和数量
trying to confuse us as to what they are and how many.
你有什么武器 菲卡特
What weapons have you got, Feekat?
两把枪 有一把坏了
Two guns. One's broken.
也就是说 什么都没有了
So, basically nothing.
我们不是战士
We're not soldiers.
我曾经是一名教师 拉维尔是一名护士
I was a teacher. Ravio was a nurse.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表