No human readings. What is that? Not possession.
幽能障眼法 全息影像
Psionic image cloaking? Hologram?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不要用枪 瑞恩
No guns, Ryan!
不管你是谁 来做什么
Whatever you are, whatever you've come for,
请不要伤害任何人
nobody else needs to get hurt.
桌子
Desk!
快跑
Run!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
没时间了
No time.
这边
This way.
来着
In here.
博士 快看
Doc, look!
他死了
Oh, he's dead.
他是真正的哈罗德·格林
He's the real Harold Green.
追我们的东西 投射了他的映像
Whatever's chasing us is projecting his image
并且用映像来伪装自己
and using it to keep his true self hidden.
你最好不要隐藏任何事
You'd better not be hiding anything.
很多人因此丧命了
People have died.
我的工人们
My workers!
这些人都为我工作 他们都有家庭
All those men work for me. They had families.
上周我还和他与他的夫人共进晚餐
I had dinner with this guy and his wife last week.
我得告诉她 告诉他们的家人
I have to tell her, tell the families.
-给我那把枪 -想得美
- Now give me the gun. - Definitely not.
我们才不会用它
We're not shooting it!
我们得留着它 弄清楚它的目的
We need to contain it, work out what it wants.
这是你的化学实验室
This is your chemical lab.
太棒了
Perfect!
硝酸铵 还有绿色的东西
Ammonium nitrate, bit of green stuff.
-你的锌在哪 -锌
- Where's your zinc? - Zinc?
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mi...?
终于像个科学家一样思考了
Finally thinking like a scientist.
这是什么
What is that?
能源
Power!
待开♥发♥的能源 你的博士是对的
Waiting to be harnessed. Your...your Doctor was right.
塔萨露珠正在释放巨大的能量
The Orb is emitting huge amounts of energy.
-它的脉动 就像女巫的歌♥声 -或像雷达
- It's pulsing - like a siren. - Or radar.
雷达
Radar?
一种用能量波动来探索周边的技术
Using energy waves to work out what's around you.
只是理论阶段
It's just a theory.
我也曾想过一种相似的理论
I've been working on a similar theory myself.
我称之为 探索射线
I call it my exploring ray.
无论如何 露珠正在
But, anyway - the Orb is emitting
释放独特的能量波动
distinct waves of energy.
就像 在感知它的周边
It's... It's like it's, ah, sensing its surroundings.
或是在扫描
Or scanning.
不禁让我怀疑
Which makes me wonder...
它到底在找什么
What is it looking for?
还会有更多呢
There'll be more where that came from.
让我们再来一遍吧 你是谁
How about we try this again? Who are you?
现出你的真身
Show your true form.
我的天呐
What in God's name?
小娅 不是爱迪生在搞鬼
Yaz! It's not Edison!
我是说 也是的 但最后发现还有外星生物
I mean, it was, but it turns out it's aliens, too.
他们可以变成任何人 所以别让任何人进来
They can look like anyone, so don't let anyone in!
告诉特斯拉 告诉多萝西
Tell Tesla! Tell Dorothy!
把所有门都锁上
Lock every door!
对不起
I'm sorry.
小娅 小娅 你还好吗
Yaz? Yaz, are you all right?
-你已经死了 -我们知道你想要露珠
- You are dead. - We know you want the Orb.
放了她
Let her go.
是的 你不需要伤害她
Exactly - you don't have to hurt her.
以你们的技术水平
With your levels of technology,
你一定知道 暴♥力♥是无用的
you must understand there is no need for violence.
我们不是为了露珠来的
We did not come for the Orb.
我们是为了你而来
We came... for you.
不要
No!
欢迎 尼古拉·特斯拉
Welcome, Nikola Tesla.
你还好吗 你也许会有疑问
You're all right. You've probably got questions.
他们被抓走了
They took them.
他们被带到哪儿去了
Where did they take them?
我们知道他们有伪装的技术
We know they've got cloaking tech,
但如果我开设一条旁路
but if I rig a bypass...
幸运的是 快速发明是我的强项
Luckily, high-speed inventing is one of my specialisms.
第一次来这儿 信息量会挺大的
First time here can be a lot.
确实不少
It certainly is...a lot.
但你看起来很从容
But you take it in your stride.
你到底是从哪儿来的
Where do you even come from?
英格兰 约克郡
Yorkshire, England.
我当时在家 过着寻常日子
I was at home - you know, normal life, work -
博士就那样突然出现了
then, boom - The Doctor.
彻底改变了我的生活
Changed my whole life.
我遇到特斯拉先生之前也是一样
I was the same before I met Mr Tesla.
想要自己的事业 稳定的工作
I wanted my own career - something steady -
他给我展示了这些可能的科学发现
then he showed me all these discoveries that could be made.
听起来简直是天方夜谭
But it seemed like impossible things.
现在那些普通或稳定的东西
And now, something normal, steady...
好像就变得无关紧要了
Doesn't seem so important.
我们会救他回来的
We'll get him back.
博士也很擅长不可能的事
She's good at impossible, too.
好了
Right, then.
安装就位
On you pop.
这东西简直超凡脱俗
This is the most extraordinary thing.
它是一个单独的机器 还是某种
Is it a single machine or some kind of, er...
机械工厂
mechanical factory?
你该知道这里的东西是要保密的
You're in here strictly on the QT, right?
所以请你把眼睛里的钱钱符号♥去掉
So get those dollar signs out of your eyes
因为这儿并不会对外出♥售♥ 版权是她的
cos this little lot ain't for sale. Copyright - her!
-听口音你是英国人吧 -没错
- That's a British accent, isn't it? - Yes.
英国佬就是学不会什么叫做生意
Now there's a country who's never understood business.
一定要成功啊
Please work.
有进展了吗 博士
Have you got something, Doc?
当然了
Of course!
这就是他们丢下这个的原因
That's why they left it behind.
它已经被黑了 不再发出信♥号♥♥
It's been hacked. It's not broadcasting any more -
而是接收
it's receiving.
就是说这是个窃听器
You mean it's a bugging device.
我就知道
Thought so.
我一见它就猜到了
Moment I saw it.
正是如此 和它的设计初衷相悖
Exactly. Repurposed from its original intent.
它从到达开始就在不停扫描地球
It's been scanning the Earth since it got here.
而且成功发现了要找的人
And it must have finally found what it's been looking for.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你现在在斯吉思拉号♥旗舰上
You stand in the Throne Ship of the Skithra.
在你们那贫瘠的城市上空
High above your meagre city.
你可以看到你们的城市
You can see your city.
但你们的城市看不到我们
But your city cannot see us.
我们暗中观察
We have been watching,
在搜索的时候避开人类的眼睛
hidden from human eyes while we searched.
这个电容器 是我的发电机上面的
This is an electrical condenser - from my generator.
我们要获取补给 你该开始干活儿了
We have gathered supplies. Now you will work.
什么活儿
Work on what?
我们的飞船 武器 所有东西
Our ship. Our weapons. Everything.
他们用投影隐藏了真面目
They're hiding their real faces behind projections -
可以变换形态藏在任何地方 根本没线索
they could look like anything, be anywhere. There's no trail!
我们要找追踪他们的线索
If we're looking for a trail to follow,
要是特斯拉已经找到了呢
what if Tesla already found it?
他确实找到了
But he did.
来自火星的信♥号♥♥
The Mars signal.
我没有完全相信他
I didn't believe him - not really.
特斯拉 我收到了来自火星的讯息
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表