神秘博士 第十二季 第六集
普莱西厄斯
地球
Planet Earth.
还只是二十一世纪三十年代初
Early in the third decade of the 21st century.
人口数 七十亿
Population: seven billion.
七十亿的生命 独♥立♥又相连
Seven billion lives, separate and connected.
从海洋深处
From the depths of the oceans...
至大气层边缘
to the edge of the atmosphere.
联盟号♥呼叫控制台 出现了自动系统失效
Soyuz to Control, we have automatic system failure.
收到 联盟号♥
Copy that, Soyuz.
你能调到弹道下降模式并保持航线吗
Can you switch to ballistic descent and maintain trajectory?
不行 我已远远偏离航线
Negative. I'm way off course.
控制系统失灵
DMP's failed.
我们必须打开降落伞
And we have to deploy the parachute!
控制台 你收到了吗
Control, do you copy?
这位朋友 你被捕了
You, my friend, are under arrest.
你不必说什么
You do not have to say anything,
但你说的每一句话都可能激怒我
but anything you do say may seriously aggravate me.
杰克 你在做什么
Jake, what are you doing?!
抓到他了
Nailed him.
我不敢相信你居然放他走了
I can't believe you're letting him walk away.
你不能就这么把小孩儿扭按在地上
You can't go round rugby-tackling kids like that!
你不是警♥察♥ 杰克
You're not a police officer, Jake.
我是警♥察♥
Yes, I am!
我只是在休假
I'm just... on a break.
把思路整理清楚
Getting my head straight.
暂时离职看来对你没有用啊
This really isn't working out, is it?
谢谢
Thank you!
秘鲁
-闭上眼睛 -为什么
- Close your eyes. - Why?
相信我
Trust me!
你一定会喜欢这个的
You're gonna love this.
这是世上最美的河流
This is the most beautiful river in the world.
好了
OK.
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
这里全被毁了
It's wrecked.
我不知道这里怎么了 三年前的这里是天堂
I don't know what happened. Three years ago, this was paradise.
加布瑞拉 我们今晚打死都不能在这里扎营
Gabriela, there's no way in hell we're camping here tonight.
每次都这样
Every time.
利物浦又获一胜
Another win for Liverpool
见证了他们成功
has seen them increase pressure
向他们的冠军对手曼城施压
on their title rivals Manchester City.
刚刚 我收到了条爆♥炸♥新闻
Now, I'm just hearing that we have some breaking news.
太空总署确认坠机
兄弟 你能把声音调大吗
Mate, can you turn that up?
欧洲太空总署刚刚发布了一条声明
A statement just issued by the European Space Agency
说他们至今无法确认
says they're still unable to confirm
英国宇航员亚当·朗
whether the British astronaut Adam Lang
是否在太空舱偏离轨道后
managed to evacuate his descent module safely
安全逃离下坠的太空舱
after it veered off course
该舱今天早些时候坠入印度洋
and crashed into the Indian Ocean earlier today.
英国宇航员亚当·朗失踪
尽管搜救队
Although search and rescue teams
仍在水域中寻找 总署说
continue to trawl the waters, the agencies say
他们现将亚当·朗视为失踪
they are now treating Adam Lang as missing,
推测已死亡
presumed dead.
社交媒体上有很多写给朗先生的悼词
There are tributes for Mr Lang on social media
他的家人已经请求
and his family have asked...
在这个艰难的时刻尽量不要打扰他们
for privacy at what they say is a difficult time.
救我
你是谁
亚当
找到我
定位
贾米拉
Jamila!
什么鬼
What the hell?
好奇怪
That's weird.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
鸟有问题
Something's wrong with the birds.
香港
你已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
我觉得他们不太想见访客
I don't think they're too keen on visitors.
好了 孩子 拳头放下来
Come on, son, fists down.
这才是好小伙
There's a good lad.
或许你现在想告诉我们
Now, perhaps you'd like to tell us
你为什么对那扇门这么感兴趣
why you're so interested in that door.
我是杰克·威利斯警探
DI Jake Willis.
我有理由相信
I've reason to believe there may be
那栋楼里可能藏着一位失踪人口
a missing person inside that building.
这里在你的管辖区外吧
Bit out of your jurisdiction, this.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
我们是
We're the people...
有着一大串万♥能♥钥♥匙♥的人
with a nice big set of skeleton keys.
马达加斯加
早上好 苏奇
Good morning, Suki.
睡过头了
Sleep in?
总有一天我会比你早到的
One day I will get here before you.
但我是时刻准备好工作的状态
But I'm always ready for work.
特别是这样的工作
Especially work like this.
这里需要人帮助
Need some help over here!
为什么需要帮助的总是这种大块头
Why is it always the big lads that need rescuing?
谢了
Thanks.
通常我朋友会跟我在一起
I normally have my mates with me.
但我派他们去跑腿了
I gave them all errands.
如果你碰了贾米拉
If you touched Jamila...
我都不知道贾米拉是谁
I don't even know who Jamila is.
她消失了 而你是这里仅有的另一人
She vanished. And you are the only other person out here.
好吧 但我发誓从没见过她
OK. But I swear I haven't seen her.
我来这里是因为那些鸟有问题
I'm here because of what's wrong with the birds.
你觉得我会信你这话
You think I'll buy that?
你该信 因为这是实话
You should, because it's the truth.
我身上没武器 我包里什么都没
Look, I'm not armed. There's nothing in me bag.
你要不信的话 你自己查
Check yourself if you don't believe me.
她消失多久了
How long has she been gone?
我最后一次见她 是昨晚我睡着前
I last saw her before I went to sleep last night.
站着别动
Stand still.
你试过给她打电♥话♥了吗
Have you tried her phone?
我当然打过 我什么方法都试过了
Of course I've tried her phone. I tried her on everything.
我刚在论♥坛♥上请几个朋友
I just messaged some contacts on Reddit
去查紧急服务和卫星信♥号♥♥
to access emergency services and satellites.
你健身
You work out?
我经常跑步
I do a lot of running.
我是加布瑞拉
I'm Gabriela.
我猜你已经知道了
I'm guessing you know that.
不知道
No.
漫游姐妹
Two Girls Roaming?
旅行视频博主
The travel vlog!
就是我和贾米拉
That's me and Jamila.
抱歉 有点落伍 我自己也经常旅行
Sorry. Bit behind. I do a fair bit of travelling myself.
我叫瑞恩
I'm Ryan.
得带走那只鸟
Need to take that bird.
这些花纹 它们不正常
These markings, they're not natural.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
很多鸟在从天上掉下来
Birds are falling out of the sky.
我在找原因
I'm trying to find out the reason.
是她吗
That her?
不是
No.
但有人发现
But someone's found out
今早有一通紧急呼救
there was an emergency call-out this morning.
1.6公里外
One mile away.
救护车
Ambulancia.
你们是谁
So who are you?
国际警♥察♥
Interpol?
是欧空署送你们来的吗
Did the ESA send you?
欧空署
ESA?
欧洲太空总署 来找他们失踪的宇航员
European Space Agency. To find their missing astronaut?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表