露丝
Ruth...
你刚侮辱了一位犀牛人队长
you just dishonoured a Judoon captain,
取下他们的犀角是最大的侮辱
and removing their horn is the worst insult.
我觉得你知道的远比你说的多
I think you know far more than you're telling me
关于李 和关于犀牛人为什么在这里
about Lee and about why the Judoon are here.
是时候都说出来了
It's time to share.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我都不知道刚才我为什么对他们那么做
I don't even know how I did what I just did to them.
我不知道如何解密你的生物护盾
I don't have the decryption for your bio-shield.
你和李肯定都有
You and Lee must have both had them.
非常复杂 就像生物斗篷
Very sophisticated, like biological cloaking.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道自己是谁
I know my own life.
我是露丝·克莱顿
I'm Ruth Clayton.
44岁
I am 44.
已婚
I'm married.
是个导游
I'm a tour guide.
而且我很害怕
And I am scared!
但刚才
Back then...
那个人不是我
that was not me.
我的手只是移♥动♥了 它们...
My hands, they just moved. They...
那如果不是你 是谁
Well, if it wasn't you, who was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有的一切我都不理解 那些都不是我 不可能
I don't understand any of this. None of this is me. It can't be.
帮帮我
Help me.
把手♥机♥给我
Show me your phone.
你在变成功夫大♥师♥前收到了一条短♥信♥
You received a message just before you turned into Jackie Chan.
李
跟着光走 打碎玻璃 生日快乐X
"跟着光走 打碎玻璃"
"Follow the light. Break the glass."
露丝 我觉得你不是
Ruth, I don't think you are
你所说的人 或你以为的人
who you say you are or who you think you are.
我觉得你身体里隐藏着别的身份
I think there's another identity hidden within you.
也许这条短♥信♥是启动信息
Maybe this text is an activation message...
能启动真正的你
words to trigger the real you,
这种本能使你能够攻击犀牛人
the instincts that enabled you to attack the Judoon.
不 我不是那种人
No. I'm not that person.
我不想成为那个人
I don't want to be that person.
恐怕你没得选择
I'm afraid you don't have a choice!
你知道这条信息是什么意思吗
Do you have any idea what this means?
灯光 玻璃杯
The light. The glass.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
我刚看到了
I just saw it.
不过只是一段记忆
But it's just a memory.
什么记忆
A memory of what?
我长大的那座灯塔
The lighthouse where I grew up,
我的家
my family home.
我怎么会现在想起那些
Why am I seeing that now?
我已经好几年没有想过了
I haven't thought about that for years.
跟这条信息有关
It's something to do with this message.
他必须在犀牛人找到他前
He had to send it to you
把这信息发给你
before the Judoon got to him.
他知道什么
What did he know?
你确定是你家吗
Are you sure it's your home?
当然确定
Of course I'm sure!
我知道 自己在哪长大
I know... where I was brought up.
我父母就埋在那外边
My parents are buried there, on the land outside.
我也好几年没有想起过他们了
I haven't thought about them for years, either.
-你知道去那儿的路吗 -当然了
- Do you know how to get there? - Course I do.
那我们俩现在就去
Then we're going, me and you, now.
飞船的安保系统开始反击了
Ship's security is fighting back.
逗我呢吧
You gotta be kidding me!
防盗攻击系统
Anti-theft attack system.
过分了
Well, now I'm offended.
抱歉了 各位 我得走了
Look, guys, I'm sorry, I got get out of here.
大约一分钟后
I got about a minute
这飞船的纳米基因体就会开始攻击我的身体
before the ship's nanogenes attack my body.
那我们怎么办
What's going to happen to us?
我会预设好坐标把你们送回去
I'll pre-set the coordinates to get you back.
告诉她一声
Just tell her this.
我和她会再见的
I'm going to see her again.
也许不是近期
Maybe not soon.
她需要我时 我一定到
When she needs me, I'll be there.
还有
In the meantime...
告诉她
tell her...
当心独行赛博人
beware the lone Cyberman.
你们不知道什么是赛博人 对吧
You don't know what a Cyberman is yet, do you?
不知道 那是什么
No. What are they?
一个邪恶的帝国
An empire of evil...
现在是一片废墟了
in ruins right now...
终于化为乌有了
brought down to nothing... finally.
但她要是不重视这条信息
But that could all change
这一切都可能会改变
if she doesn't listen to this message.
为了打败他们 同盟军把这玩意儿
To defeat them, the alliance sent this thing
从另一时空送了回来
back through time, across space.
他们来了
They are coming for me!
每次都是纳米基因体
Always the nanogenes!
我得走了 我给你们设了回程
I gotta go. I've set the scoop for return.
应该可以把你们送回原地的
It should take you back to where you were.
告诉博士
Tell the Doctor...
独行赛博人
the lone Cyberman.
无论如何 也不能让他们得逞
Don't give it what it wants. At all costs!
告诉她
Tell her!
他走了
We've lost him!
我们是被困在这里了吗
Are we stuck here now?
希望他的传送没问题
I hope he's got this thing right.
说说你的父母
Tell me about your parents.
真希望我能说 我很爱他们
I wish I could tell you I adored them.
但他们选择生活在一座废弃灯塔里
But they chose to live in a disused lighthouse.
你能想象他们有多不善交际了吧
That tells you how good they were with people.
不像你 住在市中心
Not like you, in the heart of the city,
成天和人交谈
talking to people all day long.
也许我们对父母都有逆反心理吧
I guess we all rebel against our parents.
这是成长的一部分 是吧
It's part of growing up, innit?
我一向不喜欢成长
Never been a fan of growing up.
他们很喜欢这里 这里适合他们
They loved it out here. Suited them.
喜欢到想被埋在这儿吗
Loved it so much they wanted to be buried here?
-对 -那之后你就搬走了
- Yep. - You'd moved away by then.
-对 -但灯塔还是你的
- Yeah. - But you still own the lighthouse?
对 他们把灯塔留给了我
Yeah, they left it to me.
可我根本不想回来生活
But I never wanted to come back here to live, though.
你什么时候搬去格洛斯特的
When did you move to Gloucester?
99年
1999.
十二月中旬
Mid-December.
你在试探我吗
Are you testing me?
对
Yes.
我都不知道为什么要相信你
I don't know why I'm even trusting you.
我长得很可信
I've got one of those faces.
我保证...
I promise you...
我是你弄清楚自己是谁
I'm your best hope of finding out who you are
和你保命最大的希望
and staying alive.
露丝
Ruth?
跟着灯光 打碎玻璃杯
你看到了什么 听到了什么
What are you seeing or hearing?
没什么
Nothing.
快到了
We're nearly there.
这味儿
That smell...
家
home.
都忘记这种回家的感觉了
Forgotten what it feels like to come back here.
就好像什么都伤害不了我
Like nothing can touch me.
我能四处看看吗
Mind if I take a look around?
当然
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表