Put it together, what do you get?
宇宙中绝对的霸权
Absolute supremacy in the universe.
选择我吧
Choose me.
倒还挺快的
That was quick!
至少请我 吃顿晚饭吧
At least buy me...dinner!
没时间睡觉了
This is no time to be sleeping.
痛吗 博士
Is it hurting, Doctor?
我希望你感觉到痛 因为我真的很心痛
I hope it's hurting, because it really hurt me.
全都是谎言
It's all lies.
你说的一切都不是真的
None of this is the truth.
我生命中第一次
For the first time in my lives,
说的全都是实话
I can honestly say every word is true.
我了解我的人生
I know my life.
我知道 我知道我是谁
I know... I know who I am.
不 你不知道 从来不知道
No, you don't. You never have.
你的人生被隐藏了
Your life has been hidden from you.
我们的先祖想要
Our founding parents wanted a noble
时间领主高尚的创世神话
creation myth for the Time Lords.
生而统治
"Born To Rule".
我记得我的家
I remember my home.
我记得我的成长 我记得你
I remember growing up. I remember you
我记得我们在学院一起长大
and me at the Academy together.
这些都是真的
That happened.
只不过不是你的第一段生命
It just wasn't your first life.
他们为什么要说谎
Why would they lie?!
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
我也希望这一切不是真的 但事实如此
I wish it wasn't true, but it is.
你知道我觉得最闹心的是什么吗
You know what I find the most infuriating?
你一直都表现得与众不同
You always behaved like you were different,
就好像 你是特殊的那一个
like you were...like you were special.
而你确实是
And you were.
看看吧
You can see...
你能理解我为什么生气吧
You can see why I'm angry.
我的体内 有你的一部分
A lit-little piece of you is in me.
某种意义上 我因你而存在
All I am is somehow because of you,
相信我 说这句话时我有多痛苦
and believe me when I say, I cannot bear that!
给我看看剩下的
Show me the rest.
-我不确定你可以忍♥受 -快让我看
- I'm not sure you can cope with much... - Show me the rest!
我有权利了解我的人生
I have a right to know my own life.
好吧
All right.
可我不确定这会使你开心
But I'm not sure it's going to make you happy.
时间领主的规则十分清楚
The policy of the Time Lords is clear -
不得干涉其他世界的历史
strict non-intervention in other worlds and times.
但是
However...
政策和现实总有偏差
policy and reality sometimes diverge.
有些时候 我们不得不干预
There are times when it is necessary to intervene.
这就是分区的意义
That is the purpose of The Division.
我们给你们的测试
The tests we set you.
是我迄今为止看到最好的结果
These results are the best I've ever seen.
这些画面
Those images.
岛屿 我曾见过
Island. I've seen them...
在我的脑海中
in my head.
他们是谁
What are they?
她在讲话
She's talking.
分区从不存在
The Division does not exist.
分区无人操作
The Division does not have operatives.
我们也不曾在这
We are not even here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我建议
I propose...
-你做了什么 不是我
- What have you done? - Not me.
这是在有我之前的事情
That was done long before I got here.
所有的一切在这之后都被编辑了 屏蔽了
Everything from here is redacted, blocked out,
一切都被消除干净了
all but erased.
这里原本应该有东西的
There was something here.
看起来有很多东西
A lot of stuff, seemingly,
但现在只剩一片空白
but now it all just looks like this.
我试了一切 用尽办法解码
I've tried everything, everything, to decode it,
但都无法恢复 连我这么厉害的人都不行
but it's... it's unrecoverable, beyond even my brilliance.
而且我很少这么说
And it's not often I say that.
但这是我的生活
But it's my life.
对
Yeah.
丢失了多少
How much was lost?
无法预计
Impossible to tell.
不过占据了矩阵里很多空间 没错
It took up a lot of space in the Matrix, though. Yeah...
还有一个最后的踪迹
There is one final trace.
你总是看到的那些岛屿片段
Those glitches of Island you keep seeing.
那些图像 被深埋在矩阵里
Those images, they were buried deep in the Matrix.
塔克屯放了个视觉滤镜
Tecteun put a visual filter over it
让看到的人都注意不到
so that no-one who watched it would find it remarkable.
我在你追踪赛博人时 把那些传输进你的头脑
I transmitted them into your mind as you tracked the Cybermen.
也许这是家长留下的礼物
Maybe this is the last gift of a parent.
一条线索
A clue.
或一个道歉
Or an apology.
随你怎么想
You can decide.
塔克屯留下这些图像
Did Tecteun leave these images
是为了让你未来解码的吗
for you to decode one day?
恐怕我们得删除一切
We have to get rid of everything, I'm afraid.
感谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
很抱歉你什么都不会记得
We're sorry you won't remember it.
为分区服务
他们对你做了什么 博士
What did they do to you, Doctor?
你到底有多少条命
How many lives have you had?
醒醒
Wake up.
我知道你破碎了 但现在都结束了
I know you're broken, but it's all over now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我之前说杀了这里的所有人
When I said I killed everyone here...
不过我保留了尸体
I did keep the bodies.
冷冻处理 仅为万一能排上用场
Just... just cold enough in case they'd be useful.
我想 我想着也许这一切能带来些好处
I thought... I thought maybe some good can come out of all of this.
你的养母不是唯一能做试验的人
Your adopted mother isn't the only one who can experiment.
如果
I mean, what if...
能创造一支新的种族呢
a new race could be created?
时间领主能自我再生的有机体
Time Lord organics with the ability to regenerate
加上能自我修复的赛博盔甲
and self-repair in Cyber armour!
所向披靡
Invincible!
一支完美大军 对吧
A perfect army, right?!
对吧
Right?!
进来吧 我的美人们
Oh, come in, my pretties!
赞
Yeah!
排好了 立正
Line up, attention!
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
我们测试下吧
Well, let's test it out.
打他
Shoot him.
打他
Shoot him!
乖孩子
Good dog!
死了
All dead.
等等
Wait!
有可能吗
Could it be?
复活了
Yes, it could!
站在你眼前的是赛博法师 博士
Behold your new CyberMasters, Doctor.
从你而生
All born from you!
但听我的命令
But led by me!
你有什么感受
How does that feel?
没时间可浪费了
Now, no time to lose.
别动 对了 你也动不了
Don't move. Oh, that's right, you can't.
你能感受到新纪♥元♥的到来吗 博士
Can you feel a new era dawning, Doctor?
-为了伽里弗雷 -为了伽里弗雷
- For Gallifrey. - For Gallifrey!
为了时间领主
For the Time Lords.
为了时间领主
For the Time Lords!
为了宇宙自身的终结
For the end of the universe itself!
为了宇宙自身的终结
For the end of the universe itself!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表