into every device, hitting every human being
并同时抹去他们的基因
and erasing all their DNA simultaneously.
-小娅 -我没办法松手
- Yaz! - I can't let go of it.
她先来 然后就是你
First her. Then you.
你也跑不了
Then you.
别这样
Don't do this.
撤离小队进入
Extraction team in.
快
Immediately!
抱歉 刚刚搞破坏的可能是我
Sorry. I think that might have been me.
我承认 差点就被你们得手了
And I'll admit, it was close.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that?
我一直跟你说的吧
What do I keep telling you?
都是阴谋
Conspiracy!
-不可能 -两个人可以在历史中埋下伏笔
- No. - Two can play at embedding things in history.
我知道银女士很重要
I knew the Silver Lady was important
你造它是有理由的 但我不知道为什么
and that you built it for a reason. But I couldn't work out why.
所以我追溯了它的历史动向
So I traced its movements through history.
当我看见现在它的拥有者是巴顿时
And when I saw that Barton now owned it,
我们去了他的办公室
we stopped by his office.
去年年中
Middle of last year,
用你的塔迪斯
using your TARDIS,
我给机器做了一个自动防故障装置 植入了病毒
I built a fail-safe into that machine, planted a virus.
一旦它探测到
If it ever detected
卡萨文军队在其系统内集结
the massing of a Kasaavin army within its systems,
就会全部关闭
total shutdown.
你得向他们解释一下自己的行为了 博士
You're going to have to explain yourself to them, Doctor.
是吗
Am I?
你们听着 我改装了银女士
Listen, you lot, I've rigged the Silver Lady
来把你们遣送回自己的维度
to exile you back to your own dimension.
这个星球禁止进入
This planet's off-limits.
你知道他和你们达成的协议吗
Oh, and you know that deal he made with you?
巴顿和那些生物负责干脏活
Barton and these creatures do the dirty work,
他们一完事 我就除掉他们
and once they're done, I get rid of them,
在这个过程中还除掉了你们宝贵的人类
having destroyed your precious human race in the process.
三赢
Win-win-win.
那是你的名字 可别用坏了
That's your name. Don't wear it out.
这就是现代科技的麻烦之处
That's the trouble with modern technology.
你永远不知道你什么时候在被监听
You never know when you're being spied upon.
别...别听她的
Don't... Don't listen to her.
不
No.
博士
Doctor...
博士
Doctor!
怎么了
What?
你得好好解释一下了
You have a lot of explaining to do.
-解释什么 -比如...
- Like what? - Like...
她们是谁
Who are they?
我们要被取代了吗
And are we being replaced?
不会的
No!
这位是埃达 这位是诺尔
This is Ada, this is Noor.
她来自1834年 她来自1943年
她们帮我逃出来了 我马上就把她们送回去
They helped me out. I'm dropping them back in a sec.
你是怎么把我们从飞机上救出来的
How did you manage to save our lives on the plane?
飞机
The plane!
我忘了
I forgot!
来吧
Come on!
你们把驾驶舱门关上了吧 这点很重要
You have shut the cockpit doors, haven't you? That's vital.
驾驶舱门被设计的十分坚固
Cockpit doors are designed to be incredibly robust.
我喜欢层压机
I love a laminator.
在建造时把这些贴在巴顿的飞机上
Stick these in Barton's plane as it's being built
然后拿回我的塔迪斯
then reclaim my own TARDIS.
你我就此分别了
This is where I leave you.
回答我一个问题
Answer me one question.
那些法♥西♥斯♥ 他们赢了吗
The fascists - do they win?
没有
Never.
只要还有你这样的人在 他们就不会赢
Not while there's people like you.
没事的
It's all right.
我只是要消除你脑海中关于我的记忆
I'm just removing me from your mind.
祝你好运[法语]Bonne chance.
博士 真的要在这里结束吗
Doctor? Does this have to be the end?
我所学到的那些东西 那些进步 那些机器
All the things I've learned, the advances, the machines!
我非常希望再看到更多
I would dearly love to see more.
恐怕我要处理一下这个问题
I'm afraid I need to do something about that.
-什么意思 -真的很抱歉 埃达
- What do you mean? - I'm ever so sorry, Ada.
博士 你要干什么
D-Doctor, what are you doing?
抹去你不该知道的东西 包括我
Wiping the things you shouldn't have knowledge of. Including me.
但我想要知道
But I want that knowledge.
不要拿走它 拜托不要拿...
Don't take it away. Please don't take it a...
埃达
Oh, Ada.
你不需要预知未来
You don't need a preview.
你会比所有人都先弄明白未来
You'll figure it out before anyone.
你是第一个看到它潜力的人
The first to see the potential in things like that,
你会首先想出它会是什么...
to work out what could be...
它们能做什么
what they can really do.
计算机从你开始
Computers start with you.
此人为著名数学家 计算机程序创始人
祝你好梦 埃达·洛夫莱斯
Sweet dreams, Ada Lovelace.
你上次闪回是什么时候
When did you last go home?
你真的应该去看看
You should really take a look.
全息影像激活
Geo-activated.
如果你正在看这个...
If you're seeing this...
你已经去过了伽里弗雷
you've been to Gallifrey.
当我说是有人破坏之后...
When I said someone did that...
很明显我的意思是
obviously I meant...
是我♥干♥的
I did.
我必须让他们为我所发现的真♥相♥付出代价
I had to make them pay for what I discovered.
他们骗了我们...
They lied to us...
伽里弗雷的元老们
the founding fathers of Gallifrey.
他们告诉我们的一切都是个谎言
Everything we were told was a lie.
我们并不是我们以为的那样
We are not who we think,
你我
you or I.
我们种族的存在...
The whole existence of our species...
都建立在关于永恒之子的谎言上
built on the lie of the timeless child.
孩子...孩子...孩子
Child...child...child...
你看见了吗
Do you see it?
这些东西深埋在我们的记忆中...
It's buried deep in all our memories...
深埋在我们的身份中
in our identity.
我可以告诉你更多...
I'd tell you more...
但...
but...
但我为什么要让你轻易获知一切
but why would I make it easy for you?
这不是为了我
It wasn't for me.
你还好吗 你都不怎么说话
You OK? You're really quiet.
是啊 你都这样好几天了
Yeah. You have been for days now.
没错 都经过五个星球了 你基本没说话
They're right. Five planets, you've barely said a word.
我没事
I'm fine!
你为何什么事都不告诉我们
Why don't you ever share anything with us?
我告诉你们很多事啊
I share stuff!
但都不是关于你自己的事
Not about yourself, though.
没错 你对我们一清二楚
Yeah, you know everything about us.
我们却对你一无所知
And we know nothing about you.
好吧
Fine.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你是谁 博士 我说真的
Who are you, Doc? I mean, really.
我出生于一颗名叫伽里弗雷的星球
I was born on a planet called Gallifrey
位于卡斯特伯罗斯星群
in the constellation of Kasterborous.
我是个时间领主
I'm a Time Lord.
我可以重生
I can regenerate my body.
我偷了这台塔迪斯 离开了我的星球
I stole this TARDIS and I ran away.
从此以后我就一直在旅行
I've been travelling ever since.
法师是我的老朋友之一
The Master was one of my oldest friends.
我们选择了非常不同的道路
We went very different ways.
还有什么要问的吗
Questions?
还有一大堆要问
Loads.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表