and exiled to the place where I found you.
我不是傻子 博士
I'm not a fool, Doctor.
我也没有把你当作傻子
And I'm not treating you as one.
这个阴谋涉及到
This conspiracy involves those creatures
你认为是你的守卫的那些生物
you think are your guardians.
他们跟我母星的一个叛徒
They're in alliance with a renegade from my home planet
还有一个21世纪科技发明家联手
and a 21st-century tech inventor.
距今186年后 他们开始暗♥杀♥间谍
186 years from now, they're assassinating spies,
而我被困在这里 没有我的塔迪斯
and I am stuck here without my TARDIS,
以及我要找到回去的路 在...
and I need to find my way back before...
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
看看这惊人的收缩设备
See the incredible shrinking device!
想变得更小吗 女士们
Want to be smaller, ladies?
你可以的
You can!
下一个是谁 你 先生
Who's next? You, sir.
走 埃达 你也是
Go, Ada. You too.
走
Go!
这对幸福的情侣
The happy couple!
我说了走
I said go!
别动
Do not move!
手放头上
Hands on heads.
手放头上
Hands on heads!
放他们走
Let them go....
我就归你了
And you can have me.
你本来就归我了
I've got you anyway.
你刚才是不是动了
Did you just move?
-你动了吧 -没有
- Did you move? - No!
我搞错了
My mistake.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry!
当我杀人时 博士
When I kill them, Doctor,
我感到一点震动
it gives me a little buzz.
就在这里
Right here.
在我心里 就像...
In the hearts. It's like...
要怎么形容呢 就像...
How would I describe it? It's like...
就像知道我在正确的地方
It's like knowing I'm in the right place,
做着我天生该做的事
doing what I was made for.
你想要什么
What do you want?
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel.
不然他们全会死
Or they all die.
叫我的名字
Call me by my name.
法师
Master.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
主人[法师]
Master!
听不见你在说什么 亲爱的
Can't hear you, love.
主人[法师]
Master.
当我安排你去死时 我希望你一直是死的
When I arrange for your death, I expect you to stay dead.
你怎么逃走的 你怎么来的这里
How did you escape? How did you end up here?
你不知道
You don't know!
那些生物不归你控制
You're not in control of these creatures.
我猜你都不知道他们是什么吧
I bet you don't even know what they are.
他们叫卡萨文
They're called the Kasaavin.
我们有共同的目标
And we have interests in common.
你 巴顿
You, Barton...
和一个你几乎不知道的种族
And a race you barely know?
这个联盟不容易啊
That's one uneasy alliance.
你们彼此信任吗
Trust each other, do you?
完全信任
Completely.
顺带一提 我从家里捎来些消息
By the way, I bring news from home.
趴下 博士
Down, Doctor!
-这不是设计给年轻女人用的 -没哪个是
- This is not designed for use by a young lady! - Nothing is.
但我还是能轻易使用
And yet I find myself more than capable.
所有人 出去
All of you, out!
埃达 我真的不同意
Ada, I really do not approve.
随你跑 博士
Run all you like, Doctor.
没有塔迪斯你跑不远的
You won't get far without a TARDIS!
没有塔迪斯
Don't have a TARDIS.
但是有埃达
Do have an Ada.
我们很难不被人注意啊
It's hard not to stand out in this gear.
我们刚参加了个晚宴
We've been on a night out.
我们刚回到家 仅此而已 没什么奇怪的
We're just coming home, that's all. Nothing weird about that.
你好 朋友们
Hello, friends.
还是该说"飞机小偷"
Or should I say "Plane thieves"?
怎么 以为我没办法追踪到你们
What, did you think I wouldn't be able to track you?
我们有你的号♥码 邮箱 定位
We have your numbers, e-mails, GPS.
我甚至还知道你还差多少章能换一杯免费咖啡
I even know how many more stamps you need for a free coffee.
就差一点了 瑞恩
So close, Ryan.
还是该叫你"罗根"
Or should I say "Logan"?
往上看
Look up.
通缉令 不要靠近
你们的护照都已作废
Your passports have been revoked,
银行卡被冻结
your bank cards are frozen.
我们知道你认识的所有人
We have a record of everyone you know -
朋友 家人 同事
friends, family, colleagues,
你在社交媒体上关注的所有人
everyone you ever followed on social media.
当然 到处都有我们的摄像头
Of course, we have cameras everywhere,
你们现在因为抢劫被通缉
and now you're wanted for hijacking.
继续 离网吧 看看你们能躲多久
Go on, go off-grid. See how long you last.
把你的手♥机♥砸了
Hey, smash your phones now.
娅斯敏·坎在给她妈妈打电♥话♥
Yasmin Khan is phoning her mum!
-别半途而废啊 -小娅
- Hey don't half go on. - Yaz?
喂 是我 听着 别信你听到的东西
Hello. It's me. Listen, don't listen to anything you hear.
-瑞恩 -你没听到吗
- Ryan! - You're not hearing.
我们必须潜伏
We have to go dark.
跑
Run.
我们当然必须去警示政♥府♥
Surely we must alert the authorities.
政♥府♥不会帮到什么
The authorities won't be any help.
何况 我们要怎么跟他们说 巴贝奇先生
Besides, what would we tell them, Mr Babbage?
我毫无概念 埃达
I have no concept, Ada.
我无法解释我今天目睹的事情
I cannot explain any of what I have seen today.
巴贝奇 查尔斯·巴贝奇
Babbage? Charles Babbage?
-是 -那这一定是...
- Yes. - So this must be...
-我的差分机 -你的差分机
- My Difference Engine. - Your Difference Engine!
你知道它
You... you know of it?
-这不是重点 -还没做完
- Just in passing. - As yet unfinished.
它将能计算并执行二次方程式
It will count and perform quadratic equations.
如果你是查尔斯·巴贝奇
If you're Charles Babbage,
那你就不是普通的埃达
then you're not just any old Ada.
你是埃达·洛夫莱斯
You're Ada Lovelace!
拜伦勋爵和安妮贝拉·米白可的女儿
Daughter of Lord Byron and Annabella Milbanke,
世上伟人之一
one of the great minds.
我是埃达·戈登 女士
I am Ada Gordon, madam.
1834年 你当然还叫这个
1834. Of course you are.
或许哪天 谁知道 你会遇到一位好伯爵
Well, maybe one day, who knows, you might meet a nice earl.
这改变了一切
This changes everything!
这不是场意外
This isn't an accident.
埃达·洛夫莱斯在巴贝奇的家里
Ada Lovelace in Babbage's house?
你们就是线索
You're clues.
-你们很重要 -我...
- You're important. - I'm...
很高兴听你这么说 女士
Delighted to hear it, madam.
是 但这不是好消息
Yes, it's not good news.
那是什么
What's that?
这个是银女士
This is the Silver Lady...
一个工程学的革新之作
A revolutionary piece of engineering.
但 跟所有伟大女士一样
But, like all great ladies,
她的装饰作用远大于实用
she is as much for decoration as for purpose.
-你怎么得到这个的 -是个礼物
- How did you come by this? - It was a gift,
一个年轻人送来的
delivered by a young man
他说它代表着欣赏
who said it was a token of appreciation...
来自他的主人[法师]
From his master.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表