it worked.
-你的机器搞出了这个 -那是解药
- Your machine spat this out. - That's the antidote.
顺便一提 我们这是在哪里
And by the way, where the hell are we?
跟我来 活儿多着呢
Follow me! Lots to do.
发动机喷口开启 显然
Engine vents on. Apparently.
系统设置为自动定时换气 我认为
System set to automated timed venting. I think.
已绕过手动旁路
Manual bypass... bypassed.
控制盘向顺时针方向转尽
Dials on full clockwise.
-我是说逆时针方向 -只是测试
- I said anticlockwise! - Just testing!
有机燃料电池填充普莱西厄斯解药
Organic fuel cells loaded with Praxeus antidote.
弹道对准 关闭通讯系统及空间控制器
Trajectory aligned. Comms off. Spatial regulators disabled.
有机燃料电池已填充亚当亲身测试的
Organic fuel cells filled with Praxeus-killing virus,
普莱西厄斯解药 一切就绪
as tested on Adam, check.
在地球同温层开启自动驾驶系统 就绪
Autopilot system set for the Earth's stratosphere, check.
所有系统开启自动模式
All systems set for automation.
不太懂这些是什么意思
No idea what any of this means,
但这是字面上说的控制上下左右吗
but is that literally the controls for up, down, left and right?
对
Yeah.
亚当·朗 你的工作太轻松了
Adam Lang, your job is so easy!
飞船启动自动起飞
Shuttle initiating autopilot take-off.
给我这群实习工程师们五星好评
Gold stars for my apprentice engineers.
这到底要干嘛
What is actually happening?!
一旦飞船进入同温层
Once the ship is in the stratosphere,
引擎通过强力爆裂 释放出病毒
the engines discharge the virus in one superpowered burst,
在全世界扩散 彻底消灭普莱西厄斯
dispersing it around the world, killing Praxeus stone dead.
希望如此
Hopefully.
这计划只有一个小缺陷
Only one tiny flaw in the plan.
把飞船送入大气层 世界会裂开一个洞
Send this into the atmosphere, it'll rip a hole in this world,
我们会被挤压进印度洋里
and we'll be crushed under the entire Indian Ocean.
这可不是小缺陷 博士
That's more than a tiny flaw, Doc!
所以我才设置自动驾驶
And that's why I set the autopilot.
现在所有人都出去
So everybody out, now.
快走
Go!
-那是什么 -自动驾驶失灵
- What was that? - Autopilot failure.
无法连接
It can't connect.
会连上的 对吧
It's gonna work, though, right?
我也不知道 可能会失败
I don't know. It might not.
但飞船肯定会起飞
But it's definitely going to take off.
我们得出去了
We need to get out of here!
要是自动驾驶不能用怎么办
What if it doesn't work?!
没时间修了 快走
Too late to fix! Come on.
必须立刻离开
Got to be fast taking off!
杰克呢
Where's Jake?
杰克呢 他就在我们后面呢
Where's Jake?! He was right behind us.
通讯系统是开着的吗
Are these comms on?
太空船呼叫蓝盒子 能听到吗
Spacecraft to blue box - can you hear me?
杰克 你在干什么呢
Jake, what are you doing?!
手动驾驶替代失灵的自动驾驶
Manual pilot making up for broken autopilot.
傻子都能开飞船 对吧
Any idiot can fly a spaceship, right?
杰克
Jake...
我不想你这样
I don't want this.
也许我想
Maybe I do.
也许是我需要
Maybe I need this.
正在进入同温层
You're entering into the stratosphere!
这些提示对我来说没有意义
Yeah, that really doesn't mean anything to me!
如果我是一个赌徒
But if I was a betting man -
我丈夫会告诉你我确实是
and my husband would tell you I really am -
我会说自动弹射超炫酷的
I'd say the automatic release is bust.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what I need to do!
你右手边的控制杆会释放射解药
The controls by your right hand will vent the antidote.
你需要同时按下三个开关
You need to flick the three switches at once.
我要按了
I'm going to give it a go!
飞船要爆♥炸♥了
The ship's gonna break up.
杰克 你得等到
Jake, you have to wait
飞船飞到合适的位置
until the shuttle's in the right position.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam!
很抱歉我没去看你发射
I'm sorry I wasn't at the launch.
这次我没有逃避
This is me not dodging.
别说我永远不听你的话
Don't say I never listened to you!
飞船到达指定位置 杰克
释放解药
Shuttle's in position, Jake.
Dispersing antidote...
我觉得
I think.
杰克 你做到了
Jake, you've done it!
解药微粒散入飞船气道
Antidote particles being dispersed into the jet streams.
希望有用
Hope it works!
飞船要不行了
Ship's very knackered!
快爆♥炸♥了
About to blow!
你能救他的对吧
You can save him, right?
博士 拜托了
Doc, come on!
我恨你
I hate you.
对 我能救他
Yes, I can save him.
只要 我在飞船解体一毫秒前
Just... if I materialise around him
将他周围物质化
in the millisecond before the ship breaks up.
干得不错 博士
Nice work, Doc.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我真浪漫
I'm a romantic.
我猜是时候说再见了
I guess this is goodbye, then.
请为了我们保护好地球
Keep the planet safe for us.
我们会回来的 所以最好保护好她
Cos we'll be coming back, so it'd better be in good nick.
不然我们可知道该怪谁
Or we'll know who to blame!
-谢谢 -我们的荣幸
- Thank you. - Our pleasure. Really.
尽管我得说
Although I have to say,
拯救人类最不爽的一点
worst thing about saving the human race -
就是没人知道是我做的
nobody knows it was me.
只是给我发个奖杯吧
Least I could get was a statue!
你们俩有什么打算
So what's the plan now for you two?
不知道 多陪陪对方吧
Dunno. Spend some time together.
我们还没度过蜜月呢
We never had a honeymoon,
因为他不想出国
because he didn't want to go abroad.
也许现在是个好机会
Maybe now's the time.
我跟你们一起去
I'll come with you!
那还叫什么蜜月啊
How's that a honeymoon if you're with us?
我们可以视频直播
We can vlog about it!
这节目要叫什么 三傻漫游吗
What you gonna call it? Three Idiots Roaming?
我喜欢这个 听着很好玩
I like it! It's snappy!
而且事实如此
And factual.
好了 你们可以走了
Yeah, you guys can go now.
这星球可以留给我们了
We'll take the planet from here.
有空来找我们
Come find us some time.
地球
Planet Earth.
七十亿生命
Seven billion lives,
独♥立♥又相连
separate and connected.
从海洋深处
From the edge of the atmosphere
至大气层边缘
to the depths of the ocean.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表