Let's see what else is here.
不 不要
No. No.
-小娅 -障碍
- Yaz! - Obstacle!
小娅
Yaz!
你对她干了什么
What have you done with her?
让她赶紧回来 她在哪
Get her back here right now! Where is she?
她走了
She is gone.
对不起 小娅
I'm sorry, Yaz.
好吧
Ok.
坎警员
PC Khan.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在这吗
Anyone here?
瑞恩
Ryan?!
有意思 光芒越来越强了
Interesting. That glow's increasing.
生命力也变强了
Life getting more intense...
-它的反击 -或发生了什么事
- It's fighting back. - ..or something going on?
不
No.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
怎么回事
What's happening?
这不太妙 博士
This isn't good, Doctor.
它想过载我的系统
It's trying to overload my system.
它好像吞了自杀药片
It's like it's taken a suicide pill!
不
No.
小娅
Yaz!
-把电源切掉 -已经烧坏了
- Turn the power off in there. - It's already blown out.
小娅 你怎么在这里
Yaz! How are you even here?
博士 你得帮帮我
Doctor, you've got to help!
我把小娅弄丢了
I've lost Yaz!
小娅 她在我这里
Yaz? I've got her.
我们现在去找你
We're coming for you now.
你还好吗
You ok?
睡觉了吗
Get any sleep?
你发生什么了
What happened to you?
不知道
Don't know.
感觉就像是
It were just like...
虚空
..nothingness.
虚无
Nowhere.
而我孤身一人
And I was totally alone.
我太害怕了
I was so scared.
瑞恩
Ryan...
我以为自己死了
..I thought I was dead.
你没有
Nah.
我绝不会让你出事
I'm never going to let that happen to you.
你选择在这里流放自己吗
You chose to exile yourself here?
对
Yeah.
给
Ta.
谢谢 你有孤独的时候吗
Thanks. You never get lonely?
有
Yeah.
-但这样最好 -是吧
- But it's for the best. - Right.
你认识博士多久了 格雷姆
How long have you known the Doctor, Graham?
这个问题不好回答 你瞧
Oh, it's a tricky one to answer, that. You see,
和博士之间发生的事情从来不是线性时间
things never really happen in a straight line with the Doc.
那你对她有多少了解
How much do you know about her?
一点点
A bit.
我们曾经短暂相遇过 在她还是男人时
Our paths crossed very briefly once, when she was a man.
-她还是什么 -她之前没说过吗
- When she was a what? - Has she never mentioned that?
我以为她在开玩笑
I thought she was joking!
你知道她从哪里来吗
You got any idea where she's from?
我们试着问过
Well, we've tried to ask,
但她总是改变话题 知道吗
but she just changes the subject, you know?
我在那边有一整柜关于博士的材料
I've got a whole shelf over there all about the Doctor.
我能找到的一切
Everything I could gather.
有很多前后矛盾的地方
A lot of inconsistencies,
但非常有意思
but it's very, very interesting.
你想看看吗
Do you want to have a look?
你们俩 来吧
Come on, you two.
大家都到前面去 有很多事要说 我做了冰茶
Everyone out front. Lots to catch up on. I made iced tea.
大概吧
Possibly.
丹尼尔·巴顿的DNA显示为93%的人类
Daniel Barton's DNA registers as 93% human.
所以他成了什么 外星人吗
Which makes him, what, alien?
不会的 我看过巴顿的记录
No, it can't be. I've been through Barton's records.
网上有成千上万张他各年龄段的照片
There are thousands of photos of him online at all ages.
如果他不是人类
If he's not human,
那他拼凑起来的东西也太传奇了
that's one very impressive legend he's put together.
但也并非不可能
Not impossible, though.
行了 大特工 帮我想想
All right, MI6, help me with something,
因为我想不通
cos I can't get me nut round it.
C告诉我们巴顿的公♥司♥
C told us that Barton's company
比大多数国家都强
is more powerful than most countries.
这不可能
That can't be true.
这年头政♥府♥里全是
Governments these days are full of people
不懂科技的人
who don't understand technology,
所以国家只能把
so countries rely on outsourcing
他们的技术要求和专业知识
their tech requirements and expertise
外包到跨国私人公♥司♥
to private companies that transcend national boundaries.
像VOR之类的公♥司♥
Companies like VOR.
VOR渗透了现代科技的每个角落
VOR seeps into every corner of modern technology.
休闲 商业 军事
We're talking leisure, commercial, military.
它引领了面部标记
It leads the way on face-tagging,
覆历数据 机器人学
biodata, robotics.
全球还有很多军事系统
And then there's all the military systems
依靠的是VOR运行的服务器
across the globe which rely on servers operated by VOR.
所以我们觉得巴顿是刺杀C的幕后黑手吗
So do we think Barton's behind the assassination of C?
他还策划了在车里袭击我们
And the attacking of us in the car?
他还和外星人是一伙的
And is in league with these aliens?
他对在他办公室里的那些生物说了什么
What did he say to those creatures in his office?
他们应该谨慎行事
They should have been discreet.
所以他控制他们吗
So it was like he was in control of them?
我不知道谁才是老大
I couldn't work out who's in charge of who.
有收获了
Found something.
我刚刚在你从巴顿那里获取的数据中
I've been searching through all the data
搜索任何非地球的
you took from Barton for any codes
编码或语言
or languages not of this planet,
有结果了
and it's found something.
在巴顿帝国里的
In the furthest corner
最隐蔽公♥司♥的最小系统的
of the smallest system of the most obscure company
最深角落里
in Barton's empire
外星编码
alien code!
解码中
Just decrypting.
用九百亿种可能语言进行尝试
Running about 90 billion possible languages.
无结果
Nothing.
不可能
That can't be right.
我将其与宇宙中所有已知语言进行了比对
I've checked it against every known language in the universe
无匹配结果
and there's no match.
等等
Wait!
我一直让塔迪斯的系统对新语言开放
I keep the TARDIS systems open for new languages,
即便在已知宇宙的边缘也是如此
even on the fringes of the known universe.
如果我能同步...
If I can synch that...
没错 好了 需要一面暗墙 来吧
Bingo! Right, need a dark wall. Come on!
这是什么
What is that?
不确定 由外星编码加密的一幅图像
Not sure. A single image encrypted in alien code.
尝试解码中
Trying to decode.
不过只有一幅图像
One image, though.
密写术
Steganography.
就跟他发给你的那幅鱼的图像一样
Like what he sent you - a picture of a fish?
我完全看不出规律 博士
I can't see a pattern at all, Doc.
解码需要一会儿
Decoding takes a moment.
那是什么 按点连线吗
What's that? Join the dots?
我觉得应该是坐标
I think it's coordinates.
什么东西的坐标
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表