你听得见我吗
Can you hear me?
阿勒波 叙利亚 1380年
小偷
Thief!
-让我进去 -你怎么出去的
- Let me back in! - How did you get out there?
-去见了个朋友 -我要把你的手砍掉
- Seeing a friend. - I'll chop your hand off!
说是朋友 其实也不算 求你放我进去
I say friend, we're not that close. Please, let me back in.
求你快点放我进去
Please! Let me back in, fast.
你不能一直偷露天剧院商人的东西
You can't keep stealing from merchants in the souk.
他们知道你从哪儿来的
They know where you're from.
你告诉我寻开心
You tell me creating happiness
对我的精神健康有好处
is important to my mental wellbeing.
这样的游戏让我开心
A game like this makes me happy.
-你该回你的房♥间了 -天马上黑了
- Time to go back in your room. - It'll be dark soon.
你做预防了吗 你跟大家讲了吗
Have you taken precautions? Have you told everyone?
泰拉
Tahira...
我们必须保证大家都安全
We have to keep everyone safe.
不会有事的 泰拉
Nothing is going to happen, Tahira.
当然会有事 我跟你说要告诉大家了
Of course it is. I told you to tell them.
我跟医生说了 我跟你们都说了
I told the doctors, I told all of you.
它们真实存在
They're real.
我知道在你看来 它们很真
I understand they seem real to you.
你需要休息了 睡一觉就好了
You need to rest. Sleep will help.
它们就是在我睡着时来的
Sleep is when they'll come.
我能感受到它们要来了
I can feel them coming.
它们今晚就会到这里
They'll be here tonight.
好好休息 泰拉
Rest well, Tahira.
玛瑞姆 玛瑞姆
Maryam. Maryam!
过来
Over here.
我跟你说过要锁门
I told you to lock the doors.
我们不锁门
We don't do that.
让大家都出来
Get everyone out.
哦不
Oh, no.
我警告过你
I tried to warn you.
不要挣扎
Don't struggle.
你越挣扎 它们越享受
They like it more when you struggle.
神秘博士 第十二季 第七集
你听得见我吗
我们到谢菲尔德了
Here we are, Sheffield.
-日子对了吗 -日子对的
- Is it the right day? - It's the right day.
年份对了吗
In the right year?
你要求的日子 你要求的年份
The day you asked, in the year that you asked,
你要求的时间 你们到家了
at the time that you asked. You are home.
明天午餐时间大家回这里集♥合♥
Everyone meet back here tomorrow lunchtime?
-好的 -你接下来要做什么
- Yeah, yeah. - What are you going to do?
我吗
Me?
忙得很
Very busy.
忙呀忙 要维修
Busy, busy. Maintenance.
联络
Correspondence.
有关维修的联络
Correspondence about maintenance.
好吧
OK.
不是正好该在的时间 晚了77分钟
Not the exact right time - 77 minutes out. Late.
什么
What?!
-你确定你一个人没事儿 -没事儿
- You're sure you're going to be all right on your own? - Oh, yeah.
终于能享受下宁静
Finally, a bit of peace and quiet.
我可以...
I could always...
不行
Oh, nah.
或许我可以直接跳到明天午餐时间
Maybe I'll just nip straight to tomorrow lunchtime.
那是什么
What was that?
给刚才那个声音定位
Location for that noise.
阿勒波
Aleppo?
我还有时间
I've got time.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我来晚了不 日子没错吧
Am I late? It is the right day, isn't it?
你等很久了吗 我来太晚了吗
Have you been waiting long? Am I really late?
是晚了 日子没错 等很久 来太晚
Yes, yes, yes and yes.
爸妈几个小时前就走了
Mum and Dad left hours ago.
去惠特比过夜
Whitby for the night.
你做饭了吗
Did you cook?
你现在会做饭了
Can you cook now?
嗨 大输家
Hi, loser.
嗨 小任性
Hey, no matter.
你来做什么
What are you doing here, man?
我收到你的消息 不是吗
I got your messages, didn't I?
-都好几个月了 -是
- It's been months. - Yeah.
我手♥机♥出问题了
My phone's been playing up.
-你回来了是吗 -是
- So, are you back? - Yeah.
算是吧
Sort of.
其实不是 就回来几个小时
Not really. Just a few hours.
我买♥♥了薯条 你到底让不让我进
I bought chips. You going to let me in or what?
现在不太方便
It's not a good time.
可我带了薯条
I got chips, though!
先生们 三带对
And that, gentlemen, is a full house.
什么
What?
我可一直都有在练习 旅行的时候
Well, I've been practising, haven't I? On my travels, eh?
不得不说 看见你们可真开心
I've got to say, it's great to see you lads.
虽然听起来我也没错过什么
It don't sound like I've been missing much, though.
完全没 我倒宁愿像你一样坐轮船游玩
Nothin' at all. I'd rather be on cruises like you.
我跟你说 加布 那些船
Well, let me tell you, Gabe, those boats, mate,
非常好 让人平心静气
they are lovely, very calm.
你身体现在怎么样 都还好吗
And how's your health now, you all right?
挺好 谢谢关心 弗雷德 非常好
Good, Freddie boy, thanks. Very good.
你适应得如何
How are you coping...
没有格蕾丝
Without Grace?
不得不适应 不是吗
Well, I have to, don't I? You know.
旅行有帮到我 朋友
Travelling helps, mate, doesn't it?
让我不再沉溺于过去
Stops me getting stuck in the past.
阿勒波
Aleppo.
1380年 欢迎来到叙利亚
1380. Welcome to Syria!
现在...
Now...
啊他们不在
They're not here, are they?
医院[波斯语]
Bimaristan.
意思是病院
It means sick place.
这里该是世上最古老的医院之一
This must be one of the oldest hospitals in the world.
当然 伊♥斯♥兰♥医生是出了名的
Of course, Islamic physicians were known for the enlightened way
对有心理健康问题的人开明宽容
they treated people with mental health problems.
这里怎么了
But what happened here?
你们几个去这边
You guys go this way...
我现在要跟谁分享所有趣事啊
Who am I supposed to share all the interesting stuff with?
有人在那边吗
Is someone there?
几个友好的访客 就一个
Friendly visitors... visitor.
你在哪
Where are you?
我来跟你打声招呼
I'm coming to say hello.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
我来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
别过来
Stay away!
没事 你是安全的 我保证
It's all right. You're safe, I promise.
不 它们把所有人都带走了
No, they took everyone.
发生了什么
What happened here?
-你必须出去 -为什么
- You have to get out! - Why?
因为还有一个在这里
Because there's one still here.
你是什么
What are you?
别碰她
Leave her alone!
待这里别动
Stay here!
跑了 这跑得够快
Gone. That was fast.
没东西
Nothing.
一点都没有
Nothing at all.
好了各位 准备好了吗 走起
Right, lads, ready? Here we go.
南格鲁吉亚的最快发牌手
Fastest dealer in south Georgia.
你看得到吗
Can you see?
你看得到吗
Can you see it?
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
他这样对我
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表