Oh, it's brewing.
至少已经想到了八分之三的计划
At least three-eighths of a plan right here.
八分之二 说实话 我只有字母P
Two-eighths. I'll be honest, all I've got is the letter P,
但有时那正是我需要的
but sometimes that's all I need.
那是我们的供氧源
Hey, that's our oxygen supply!
是我们唯一的武器
It's our only weapon!
想到办法了 塞拉斯 待在那别动
Got a plan. Sylas, stay there.
我去引开它们
I'll distract it.
你带塞拉斯走 我们在传送装置那里见
You grab Sylas and I'll meet you at the teleport.
小呼噜 这边
Wheezy! Over here!
我看到你了 渣滓怪老大
Yeah, I see you, Dreg leader,
食物链顶端的领头羊
the alpha dog of the apex predators.
快去传送装置那里 没事了
Get to the teleport. It's OK.
你一声令下 你的族类就会回应
You call and your species responds.
但我们要把你隔离起来
But we need to isolate you,
二氧化碳让我知道该怎么办了
and that CO2 has just shown me how.
好了 计划有变
Right, change of plan.
我们得拖住它 快跑
We need to keep it busy. Run!
这边 小呼噜 跟我们来
This way, Wheezy! Follow us!
我不行 我的小家伙呢
I can't do this! Where's my boy?
他肯定知道该怎么办
He'd know what to do.
真是一团糟
Whoa, that's a mess.
格拉汉姆 给真正的机械大♥师♥让道
Graham, move over for a real mechanic.
先生们 我们来合成一些西里铵4号♥吧
Gentlemen, let's make some syrillium 4.
实在太多了 我们根本没办法
There's too many of them! There's nothing we can do!
我有个主意 跟我来
I've got an idea. Follow me!
进笼子里去
Get in the cage!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
隔离小呼噜 它是渣滓怪的首领
Isolating Wheezy. It's the Dreg leader.
那我们为什么要进笼子里
Then why are we in the cage?
直觉
Playing a hunch.
我们已经先用氧气削弱它了
First we weakened it with oxygen.
现在我们再削减它呼吸所需的二氧化碳
Now we deny it the carbon dioxide it needs to breathe.
我知道你听得到我说话
I know you can hear me.
我进过你的脑袋
I've been in your head.
这个房♥间是密封的
This room is sealed.
你的呼吸 需要将二氧化碳
You need carbon dioxide to convert into oxygen
转化成氧气
so you can breathe.
我们则需要将氧气转化成二氧化碳
We need oxygen to make carbon dioxide.
我们现在刚好组成了一个平衡的系统
Right now we've got a perfect ecosystem.
杀了我们 你也会死
Kill us, and you die too.
很抱歉 这是个陷阱 你走了进来 小呼噜
Sorry. This was a trap and you walked into it, Wheezy.
后退
Step back.
让我们出去
And let us out of that door.
你们只有这样才能活下来
It's the only way you're going to live.
曾经拥有这个星球的人有机会做出改变
The people who used to have this planet could have changed,
但是他们没有
but they didn't,
所以他们失去了一切
so they lost everything.
不要沦为和他们一样
Be smarter than what made you.
让到一边
Step away.
好渣滓怪 聪明渣滓怪
Good Dreg. Smart Dreg.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你一打开那扇门 它就会杀了我们
The second you open that door, it's going to kill us.
它不进笼子 我是不会开门的
I'm not going to open the door until it's in the cage.
希望它能理解
I'm hoping it understands that.
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run. Run, run, run, run, run!
你让贝拉安装了这个炸♥弹♥
You let Bella set this bomb?
她有很多炸♥弹♥和一把枪
She had a lot of bombs and a gun.
我就没打算提出异议
I wasn't going to argue.
贝拉脑子有很严重的问题
Bella's got some serious issues.
算我们走运
Yeah, lucky for us.
这边
This way.
加一个飞虱病毒 等上几分钟
Add one hopper virus, leave to simmer,
就能有西里铵4号♥了
and we'll have our syrillium 4.
-希望可以 -塞拉斯 好样的 孩子们
- Well, hopefully. - Oh, Sylas! Well played, boys.
请稍等 传送程序重启中
Please wait. Teleport operations rebooting.
你们俩是不是都忘记提还有个大炸♥弹♥
Did you both forget to mention the massive bomb?!
需要一分钟才能达到最大马力
It's going to take about a minute to get to full power.
奈维 我们没有一分钟时间了
Nevi, we don't have a minute.
传送容量过载
Teleport occupancy exceeded.
要传送的人太多了
There's too many people to transport.
传送容量过载
Teleport occupancy exceeded.
-赶紧离开 -不 贝拉 回来
- Get out of here. - No, Bella, come back here!
传送可以启动
This teleport is now fully operational.
奈维 我已经设置好了系统
Nevi, I've set the system.
你和塞拉斯可以去了
You and Sylas can go.
塞拉斯 你很聪明
Sylas, you've been brilliant.
再见 博士
Bye, Doctor.
-贝拉 -她的武器不听使唤
- Bella! - Her weapon failed on her!
离她远一点
Get away from her!
交给我吧
Got this.
奥博莱恩 四人 传送回程资料锁定
O'Brien, party of four. Return teleport profile located.
正在传送
Teleporting.
我们成功了
We made it.
她...她会没事的
She... She'll be OK.
她会没事的 她和凯恩一起呢
She'll be fine. She's with Kane.
她们怎么会没事
How are they going to be OK?
没有氧气 没人帮助
No oxygen, no help.
你什么时候知道...
When did you know...
那是地球
that it was Earth?
就比你们早一点
Just before you did.
我知道你们在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
但这只是一种可能的未来
But it's one possible future.
这只是一条时间线
It's one timeline.
你们希望我告诉你们 地球不会有事的吗
You want me to tell you that Earth's going to be OK?
我做不到
Cos I can't.
在你们这个年代 人类的家园已经在毁灭之中
In your time, humanity is busy arguing over the washing-up
但你们却还忙着互相争斗
while the house burns down.
人类只有面对现实 做出改变
Unless people face facts and change,
才能避免灾难
catastrophe is coming.
但现在还没有成定局
But it's not decided.
你们很清楚
You know that.
未来还没有成型
The future is not fixed.
这取决于十几亿个重要的决定和举措
It depends on billions of decisions, and actions,
以及为止站出来的人
and people stepping up.
人类啊
Humans.
我觉得你们忘了你们有多强大
I think you forget how powerful you are.
生命能改变世界
Lives change worlds.
人类能拯救星球 也能毁灭星球
People can save planets, or wreck them.
这就是选择
That's the choice.
人类要做出最好的选择
Be the best of humanity.
不然...
Or...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表