We're so sympa.
抗生素没有用
The antibiotics aren't working!
他恶化了
He's getting worse!
博士
Doctor!
博士 博士
Doc. Doc.
阿♥拉♥姆说外面的鸟变得特别凶
Aramu says that the birds are getting really angry out there.
如果它们体内是这幅样子 那也不奇怪了
Not surprised, if this is what their insides are like.
来看看
Take a look.
里面都是塑料
They're full of plastic.
塑料一旦流入海洋 鸟类会将其误当成食物
Once plastic gets in the ocean, birds mistake it for food.
我见过反刍出200块塑料碎片的幼仔
I've seen hatchlings regurgitate 200 individual pieces.
它以鸟类体内的塑料为食
It's feasting on the plastic in the birds
然后占据它们的身体
and taking them over!
外星病原体攻击塑料
The alien pathogens attacked the plastic.
塑料像有生命一样扩散开来
The plastic metastasized as if it was living.
傲盾
Autons?
不 不可能是傲盾
No, it can't be Autons.
他们不是这样的 他们不靠细菌
They don't work like this. Not bacterial.
脑筋们动起来啊
Come on, brains! Move it along!
她刚说的是"脑筋们"吗
Did she say "brains" plural?
那贾米拉是怎么回事
How does that explain what happened to Jamila?
她的身体被侵占了
Like, she just got taken over.
对 怎么回事 它攻击鸟类体内的塑料
Yeah. How does it? It attacks the plastic in the birds,
可人类体内没有塑料
but there's no plastic in humans.
除非...
Except...
微孔过滤
Microfiltration!
博士 这不是条思路
Hey, Doc. That's not a thought -
-只是随口说的一个词吧 -不不不
- that's just a random phrase. - No, no, no.
这思路很大胆
That's a very big thought.
水中的微孔过滤系统
The microfiltration system in the water.
能过滤...
It filters out...
塑料微粒
microplastics!
外星细菌
Alien bacteria
追踪到了塑料微粒
homing in on microplastics
因为人类浑身都是
because humans are full of them!
容我说句 我才没有浑身都是塑料
Excuse me, I'm not full of plastic.
总有些什么的
Full of something.
恐怕这是事实 格雷姆
I'm afraid you are, Graham.
空气里有
It's in the air,
你吃的食物里有 喝的水里也有
it's in your food, it's in your water.
人类让这个星球泛滥着
Humans have flooded this planet with plastics
无法完全分解的塑料 数量多到
that can't be fully broken down, so much so
你们在不知不觉中也开始摄入塑料微粒
that you're ingesting microparticles, whether you know it or not!
你们在毒害自己 也在毒害这颗星球
You're poisoning yourselves as well as your planet.
一种外星细菌来到地球
An alien bacteria has come to this planet,
找到了一份大餐
and it found a feast.
博士 别管这只鸟了
Hey, Doc, let's get rid of this bird,
味道实在太大了
cos it really, really smells.
不 快看
No. Look!
什么
What?
快看这只鸟的自然酶在做什么
See what the bird's natural enzymes are doing.
什么也看不清
Oh, yeah. Clear as mud.
地球行星 太聪明了
Planet Earth... So clever.
两株秘鲁的菌株相互抵抗
Two strains from Peru fighting back,
聚合在细菌上
ganging up on the bacteria,
抑制其以使其自然分解
holding it back to allow natural decomposition!
拜托 能不能给我解释一下
Come on. Catch me up on this, please.
瑞恩·辛克莱在秘鲁捡到了一只鸟
Ryan Sinclair picks up a dead bird in Peru
可能因此拯救了全世界
and might just have saved the world.
要知道 我就是为了你们而来的
Well, I am here for you guys, you know.
如果我们将这个酶分离并促使其增长
If we isolate and boost the enzyme,
再将它们移接
then splice them,
我们就会得到一个更有效的病毒
we'd have one supercharged virus.
是的 没错
Yes, we would.
小娅 你还好吗
Yaz, how are you doing?
天大的好消息 我们拿到了一只死了的鸟
Cos we've literally got the most exciting rotting bird
我从没见过这种鸟
that I've ever seen.
我不是想让你恐慌
I don't want you to panic...
但我们跟着其中一个家伙通过了一个传送器
but we followed one of those things through a teleport,
我认为我们现在到了另一个星球上
and now I think we're on an alien planet.
好吧 你做事从来不会半途而废
Well, you don't do things by halves.
此外 我们还发现了失踪的潜水艇
Also, I think we found the missing submarine.
现在还不清楚它是怎么到这儿来的
Not sure how that got here.
还有一件事
Oh, and another thing.
香港的实验室向两个位置发送了数据
The lab in Hong Kong was sending data to two locations.
一个位于印度洋中心
One in the middle of the Indian Ocean...
但另一个在马达加斯加
but the other is in Madagascar...
你现在在哪儿
where you are...right now.
博士
Doctor.
博士 你听到我说的话了吗
Doctor, did you hear what I said?
听到了 谢谢 小娅
Yeah. Thanks, Yaz.
你先稳住
Sit tight.
陈苏奇
Suki Cheng...
你一个人在这样一个装备过于先进的实验室里
out here all alone in an over-equipped lab.
我当时就应该马上注意到的
I should have spotted it straight away.
出什么事了
What's happening?
小娅在哪儿
Where's Yaz?
你们出现的时候 我还很担心
I was so worried when you turned up,
当你把他从香港带过来的时候
when you took him from Hong Kong.
但你确实帮了不少忙
But you've really helped.
我们从你这里得到的答案
Got even more answers from you
比我们在亚当身上做实验得到的还多
than we did from experimenting on Adam.
我们将这种感染称之为普莱西厄斯
We call the infection Praxeus.
相信我 它既聪明又残酷
Trust me - it's smart, it's relentless,
它知道你在研究它
and it knows you're onto it.
我真是爱死科学家了
Oh, I'm a sucker for a scientist!
她刚才去哪儿了
Where did she just go?
我们得离开这儿
We need to get out of here.
他们走了吗
Have they gone?
博士 快来
Doc, come on!
做好掩护 我们走
Take cover! Let's go!
快来
Come on!
我们得出去
We need to get out!
不要让它们抓到你 你会被感染的
Don't let them scratch you - they'll infect you!
-我需要拿样本 -博士 快走
- I need to get the samples! - Doctor, come on!
这就是为什么我不出国
This is why I don't go abroad!
我们走 这里
Let's go! Here!
博士 接着
Doc, catch!
快走
Come on!
直接去塔迪斯
Head straight for the TARDIS.
-快 -它们发现我们了
- Quick as you can. - They've seen us!
它们跟上来了
They're following!
快跑
Just keep running!
所有人都进来
In here, all of you.
快来 瑞恩
Come on, Ryan!
小娅 我们出发了 锁定你的通讯信♥号♥♥
Yaz, we're on our way. Locked in on your commdot signal.
我们来找你了 不管你在哪里
We're coming for you, wherever you are.
如果普莱西厄斯通过鸟类传播
If Praxeus is being spread by birds,
那么它可以迅速在世界范围内扩散
it could get around the world incredibly fast,
攻击并传染一切生物
attacking and infecting every living thing.
我们可能有治疗方案 但不知道是否有效
We may potentially have a cure, but we don't know if it works.
在我身上试验吧
Test it on me.
不 这太危险了
No. Too dangerous.
如果我们不这么做才危险
It's too dangerous if we don't do it.
你自己说的 没时间了
You said yourself there's no time.
你需要一个人体来进行临床试验
You need a clinical trial, a human body,
-现在你有了 -不
- and now you've got one. - No.
我们没时间争论了
We don't have time to argue.
亚当 不 不行 我不会让你这么做的
Adam, no. No way. I'm not gonna let you!
那不是你的决定
It's not your choice to make.
小娅
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表