Oxygen check.
爸 我俩检查氧气浓度
Dad, we're doing oxygen checks.
氧气像头发一样多 塞拉斯
As green as the hair on our heads, Sylas.
我们安全了
We're safe.
这里有个短程维护传送
There's a short-range maintenance teleport here,
应该能把我们送回基地
which should just get us back to base.
大家靠近点 能量只够传送一次
Stay close. There's only enough power for one use.
凯恩 你和渣滓怪打斗时
Kane, when you were fighting the Dreg,
你看到班尼了吗
did you see Benni?
看到了
Yeah.
别担心 我杀了他
Don't worry. I killed him.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
班尼
Benni?
他让我动手的
He asked me to.
怎么 你怎么能这样
How...? How could you?!
来吧 过来 维尔玛 有我呢
Come on. Come on, Vilma. I got you.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
为什么渣滓怪不杀了他
Why didn't the Dreg kill him?
他太享受了
He was having fun.
这下面有个房♥间 我在里面放了药包
There's a room down there where I stashed a medipack.
去拿来 这样我们就能出去了
Fetch it and we can get out of here.
-你哪里也别想去 -贝拉
- You're not getting out of anywhere. - Bella!
-你在干什么 -闭嘴 我会开枪的
- What are you doing? - Shut up! I will shoot you.
维护传送口在哪 凯恩
Where's the maintenance teleport, Kane?
我死也不会告诉你
I'd rather die than tell you.
你会死的
Oh, you're going to die.
区别在于是我现在就开枪打死你
It's just whether I shoot and kill you now
还是把你留给那些渣滓怪
or wound you and leave you to the Dregs.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
烧光你建立起来的一切
To burn everything you've built to the ground.
你是谁
Who are you?
我吗
Me?
现在我谁也不是
Now I'm no-one.
我曾是我爸的看护者
I was my dad's carer.
贝拉 你为什么要这么做
Bella... Why are you doing this?
我妈其实没有死
My mum didn't really die.
她只是从来不参加我的生日
She just never came to any of my birthdays.
她甚至没参加他的葬礼
She didn't come to his funeral.
而且她现在不认识我了
And she doesn't even recognise me now.
翠珂茜贝尔
Trixabelle...
她还给我取了翠珂茜贝尔这种名字
And she gave me the name Trixabelle.
传送门就在你后面
The teleport's behind you.
拜托
Come on!
这不是解决家庭争端的方法
This is not the way to resolve a family dispute.
不如来些传统的消极攻击性的争论呢
How about good old-fashioned passive-aggressive discussion?
贝拉
Bella!
静心庄水疗中心正经历...
Tranquillity Spa is experiencing...
-我没让你这么做 -不客气
- I didn't ask you to do that! - You're welcome.
我们得找方法帮助其他人回来
We need to find a way to help the others get back.
不了 他们可以自己照顾自己
No. They can sort themselves out.
那些人是我的家人
These people are my family.
我们要找个方法
We're finding a way.
太迟了 我要把这个地方夷为平地
Too late. I'm here to burn this place down,
如果你不跟我一条心 那你也会死
and if you're not with me, you'll die here, too.
我们的员工已经醒来 放松...
Our staff are aware. Relax...
-等等 瑞恩呢 -和贝拉在一起
- Hang on, where's Ryan? - With Bella.
希望维护传送口
Hopefully, the maintenance teleport
把他们送回了酒店
has got them back to the hotel.
听好了 前面不远就有楼梯
OK, listen up. There's stairs just beyond here
能让我们下去并回去
that will take us down and back.
不过有一点 这条路会经过渣滓怪的窝
Just one catch - the route goes through a Dreg nest.
太疯狂了 我们绝不可能成功的
That's madness! We'll never make it through!
氧气供应减少
Oxygen supply falling.
你们话太多了 用光了氧气
You talk too much. Using up all your oxygen.
请尽快补充氧气罐
Consider urgently refilling this canister.
请尽快补充氧气罐
Consider urgently refilling this canister.
你的女儿 凯恩 真是跟你一模一样
That daughter of yours, Kane - real chip off the old block.
我不知道她来了
I didn't know she was here.
所以你离开了她和她爸 再也没联♥系♥过他们
So you left her and her dad and never got back in contact?
你没资格看不起我
You don't get to judge me.
这个项目 静心庄水疗中心
This project, Tranquillity Spa,
我建立这个都是为了给她
I was only doing it to give to her.
也许你该在举枪对着她之前
Maybe you should have mentioned that
提一下这件事情
before you pulled a gun on her.
好吧 我们不会真是要烧光这地方吧
OK, we're not really going to burn this place down, are we?
不 我们要把这里炸上天
Nope. We're blowing it up.
怎么了
What?
你造了一个炸♥弹♥
You... built a bomb?
我可不止造了一个
Oh, I've built more than one.
提醒
Reminder.
请找到可呼吸的空气 尽快补充氧气供应
Please locate breathable air in order to recharge supply.
对不起 我拖你们后腿了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm slowing you down.
不 别担心 别担心
No, don't worry, don't worry.
我们用了太多氧气了
We're using too much oxygen.
还有更多的怪物 它们知道我们在哪
That's more of them. They know where we are.
它们对我们来说太快 快找掩护
They'll be too fast for us. Take cover.
我试着找个射击的地方
I'll try and get a shot.
-怎么了 -没什么 接着走
- What is it? - Nothing. Keep moving.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
-我说了没什么 -不 让我们看看
- I said it's nothing! - No, let us see!
这字看上去像俄语
That looks like Russian.
新西伯利亚
Novosibirsk.
这里是西伯利亚的地铁车站
It's a Siberian underground station.
这里是地球
This is Earth.
不不 这里不可能是地球 这里和地球一点也不像
No, no, no. It can't be Earth. This is nothing like Earth.
躲起来 躲起来 快
Hide. Hide! Come on!
蹲下 他们进入我的狙击范围了
Get down. I've got a shot.
他们人数太多了
There's too many of them!
你弹♥药♥不够
You don't have enough ammunition!
-我们必须跑了 -维尔玛跑不动
- We have to run for it. - Vilma can't run.
小娅 答应我 你要跑
Yaz, promise me...you'll run.
你不能一个人躲在这儿
You can't hide by yourself.
快跑
Run.
要活着
Stay alive.
维尔玛
Vilma!
我在这儿
Over here!
你们谁伤害了我的班尼
Which one of you hurt my Benni?!
别说那也是病毒跳虫
Don't tell me that's another hopper virus.
没错 这次我会把它植入到
Yep. And this time I'll put it somewhere
博士无法移除的地方...
the Doctor won't be able to isolate...
你说你和我是一队的
You said you were with me!
你不能炸了这里
You can't blow this place up!
我这辈子一直都念着她
I've spent my whole life wondering about her,
可她却从未想过我
and she's never thought once about me!
我会对你开枪的
I will shoot you.
静心庄疗养中心遇到了短暂的运转难题
Tranquillity Spa is experiencing momentary operational difficulties.
那就开枪吧
Go on, then.
吧台那边还有个更小的炸♥弹♥
There was a smaller bomb in the bar, too.
我想等没人时引爆的
I wasn't going to use it when anyone was here!
但它刚炸毁了主机系统
But it just blew up the mainframe.
这是个巢穴 小心在休眠的渣滓怪
This is a nest. Watch out for dormant Dregs.
他们是站着睡的
They sleep standing up.
楼梯在另一头 我们得从这里穿过去
The stairs are the other side. We need to go through.
别出声
Silently.
我们本来能帮她的
We should have been able to help her.
她死了 愿她安息
She died, bless her,
多亏了她我们才能跑出来 快走吧
so we can get out of here. Come on.
怎么回事
Tell us what you know.
这怎么可能 渣滓怪是怎么来这儿的
How can this be possible? How did the Dregs get here?
这星球是什么时候被入侵的
When did the planet get invaded?
氧气含量1%
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表