Or energy, why are they surrounding you?
它们一直都跟我在一起
They are always here with me.
它们向我脑中灌输了一个词
They place a word in my mind.
"卡萨文"
"Kasaavin"?
埃达 退后
Ada... step away.
别害怕
Do not be afraid.
这是我的守卫
This is my guardian.
这里是它们的领域
This is their realm!
它们来自这里
This is where they're from.
但你怎么把我们带来的
But how did you bring us here?
除非...
Unless...
你不能是
You can't be.
但你必须是 什么 通道
But you must be. What? Gateways?
我们穿过你 然后到达你的领域
We go through you and arrive in your realm?
我说的是"领域"
And I say "Realm"
这里不是哪个星球 甚至都不能算空间
it's not a planet, not really a void.
是另一个维度
A separate dimension?
我们是在我们的...
Are we beyond our...
我的宇宙之外吗
My universe?
你说的话我都听不明白
Little of what you are saying makes sense to me,
但我担心你会被孤零零地留在这里
but I'm concerned you'll be marooned here.
当我的守卫要回去时
When my guardian has returned...
-它们不是你的守卫 -我可以帮你一把
- They're not your guardians. - I can offer you my hand.
我们可以一起离开这里
We may leave this place together.
我觉得这行不通
I don't think that will work.
你不试怎么知道呢
How will you know if you do not try?
决定吧 博士
Decide, Doctor.
你开平稳了 瑞恩 好孩子
You got us level, Ryan. Good lad!
我可以开飞机了
I can fly a plane!
骑不了车 但我能开飞机
Can't ride a bike, but I can fly a plane.
看
Hey, look!
正在连接到预设飞行轨迹
巴顿肯定在他离开驾驶舱前
Barton must have programmed in a flight pattern
正在联络空中管制
设置好了飞行轨迹
before he left the cockpit.
看起来这个软件正在接入轨迹
Looks like this app's keying into it.
-博士是怎么做到的 -不知道
- How did the Doctor do this? - No idea.
但我们必须待在一架没有驾驶舱的飞机上
But now we've got to stay on a plane without a cockpit...
直到它决定要在哪里降落
Till it decides where to land.
你应该看看那时的我 表现得非常好
You should've seen me! I was great!
她完全没想到
She did not have a clue.
这最好有用
This better work.
最终校准
Final calibrations,
然后我们就都准备好了
and then we'll be ready.
我们的努力将汇聚成
All our efforts will come together
一个美丽的瞬间
in a moment of beauty.
我们都将得到我们想要的
We'll all have what we want.
跟你说下 我不喜欢
So you know, I don't appreciate
在我准备起飞的最后一分钟改计划
last-minute changes of plan as I'm about to take off.
有点小混乱是件好事
A little chaos is a wonderful thing.
让我可以打一打苍蝇
Allowed me to swat those flies.
我刚刚收到通知
I've just been notified.
我的飞机将在它计划的目的地降落
My plane's about to land at its programmed destination.
他们不可能活下来了
They can't have survived.
你跟我说一切都万无一失 那是哪里失了
You told me everything was foolproof. What's gone wrong?
注意你的语气
Watch your tone...
巴顿先生
Mr Barton.
我不是你的手下
I'm not your employee.
她怎么去的那里
How has she got there?
发生了什么
What's happened?
没什么我处理不了的
Nothing I can't deal with.
我会把你送到你飞机那里
I'll drop you at your plane.
你解决她的朋友 我来对付博士
You sort out her friends, I'll deal with the Doctor.
我感觉是
I'm getting...
19世纪
19th century?
早期
Early...
再中一点儿
With a touch of mid.
前调是
Top notes...
伦敦
London.
蒸汽
Steam?
为什么我感受到了蒸汽
Why am I getting steam?
各国都将恐惧地屈膝
Nations shall cower in fear
因为我的蒸汽枪每分钟可以发射一千枪
as my steam gun fires 1,000 bearings per minute.
看看这在我们革新潜水钟里存活的小鼠
See the mouse survive inside our revolutionary diving bell!
摸摸这磁发电机
Touch the magneto.
强大的冲击
Powerful shocks.
完美的现代防御 家用手雷
The perfect modern defence, a grenade for the home.
能有力击退入侵者
Intruders repelled with force.
真的有用
It worked!
-戈登小姐 你好些了吗 -我好了
- Miss Gordon, are you recovered? - I am.
-谢谢 -我也是 多谢问候
- Thank you. - Me too. Thanks for asking.
女士 这个展厅已充满非凡之物 但是
Madam, this gallery is full of the extraordinary, but...
你刚才的凭空出现仍是
your apparition just now was...
不可思议 你是如何做到的
Impossible. How did you do it?
我绝不能袒露我的秘密
I am bound never to reveal my secrets.
继续你们的生活吧 你可以告诉人们
Go about your day, knowing that you may tell people
你们有幸目睹了
you were privileged
绝妙的凭空现身绅士
to witness the Marvellous Apparating Man!
女士 凭空现身女士
Lady. Apparating Lady!
每次都错
Every time!
现在的年份是多少
The year, right now, would be what?
女士 现在仍是1834年
The year, madam, remains 1834.
好的
Yes.
被孤立在19世纪
Marooned in the 19th century.
坚持住 家人们
Hold on in there, fam.
飞机里没有人
And there was no-one on board?
没有 先生 飞机似乎是自动控制降落的
No, sir. It appears the craft landed itself via automation.
先生 我们之前聊过的
Sir, we have had this conversation before.
如果你要测试这类系统
If you're going to be testing these sort of systems,
我们真的需要完全知情
we really need to be kept fully in the loop.
我现在必须得跟民用航♥空♥管理局
I'm going to have to do some tricky smoothing-over
耍点小手段解决问题了
with the Civil Aviation Authority.
他怎么这么快就到这里了
How did he get here so quick?
不知道 以及"这里"到底是哪儿
I dunno. Where is "here", anyway?
英国
Britain.
我们到家了
We're home.
差不多吧
Almost.
-埃塞克斯 -埃塞克斯
- Essex. - Essex!
那是我的地盘 我们准备好了
That is my manor! We are golden!
但我们要怎么做
What do we do, though?
搞明白巴顿和O在谋划什么
Figure out what Barton and O are planning.
博士就会这么做
That's what the Doctor would do...
-是的 -如果她在这里
- Yeah. - If she was here.
她会没事的 小娅 要坚信
No, she'll be all right, Yaz. Just got to believe.
你是没见过那个地方
You didn't see that place.
依旧有访问巴顿日程的权限
Still got access to Barton's diary.
他明天晚上在伦敦有个演讲
He's giving a keynote speech in London tomorrow night.
我们必须得到那里
That is where we have got to get to.
是 而且不能让他知道我们还活着
Yeah, without him knowing we're still alive.
咱们行动吧
So let's get moving.
我需要追踪三个人的信息
I need tracking intel on three people.
尽快查
As soon as you can!
这是他们的名字
These are their names.
现在我们安全了 博士 你能再透露一点
Now we are safe, Doctor, will you reveal a little more concerning
你是如何去到那个地方
how you came to be In that place
以及 你是谁吗
and, indeed, who you are?
我是一个时间空间旅人
I'm a traveller in space and time.
我当时正在处理
I was in the middle of dealing with
一个威胁到地球的阴谋
a planet-threatening conspiracy
从现在往后两个世纪
two centuries from now
我被一个老对头攻击
when I was attacked by an old enemy
并被流放到我遇到你的那个地方
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表