Yaz.
快看
Look.
它好像要去什么地方
Looks like it was trying to get somewhere
但是伤得太严重了
but its injuries were too bad.
我想知道它们是什么
I wanna know what they are.
天呐
Oh, my God!
生物读数与塔迪斯同步
Bioreadings synced with the TARDIS.
如果解药对你有用 塔迪斯会制出更多解药
If the antidote works on you, the TARDIS will make more.
确定吗
Sure?
别浪费力气了
Stop faffing about.
我们着陆了
We've landed.
但着陆在哪呢
But where?
待在这别走 我们会尽快回来
Stay in here. We'll be as quick as we can.
你们跟我一起去
With me.
天呐 你现在好像很痛苦
God, you look miserable right now.
小娅 找到你了
Yaz! Found you.
谢谢你来接我们 也够久的
Thanks for coming to get us. Eventually!
看看你 一个人去跑出去 却没被人杀掉
Look at you, going off on your own and not getting killed!
而且 还发现了一个外星殖民地
Plus, totally found an alien colony.
算是吧 是外星人建造的
Sort of. It is an alien construct,
但不是外星殖民地
but it's not an alien colony.
那我们在哪
Then where are we?
远在印度洋之下
A long way below the Indian Ocean.
在塑料污染流涡下面
Beneath a gyre of plastic pollution.
我们在海洋下面吗
We're under the sea?!
这是一个自然形成的热点
It's a naturally occurring hot spot
洋流会把污染物困在其中
where ocean currents trap pollution.
地球现在有五个主要的流涡
There are five major gyres on Earth right now.
普莱西厄斯很喜欢塑料
Praxeus is attracted to plastic.
它用塑料建造了一个完整的环境
It's built a whole environment here from the plastic,
一个只有普莱西厄斯的世界
a world of pure Praxeus!
一切始于这里
This is where it all started.
海鸟感染了普莱西厄斯
Seabirds infected with Praxeus
将细菌传播到世界各地
transporting the bacteria around the world,
当它们攻击人类时 又将细菌传播给人类
transferring it to humans when they attack!
但是外星细菌
But how does an alien bacteria
是怎么来到印度洋的呢
end up in the Indian Ocean in the first place?
这里没有其他任何事物
There's something else down here,
我想这和我们的朋友苏奇有关
and I think it's connected to our friend Suki.
我们走吧
Come on.
你为什么这副表情
What are you looking like that for?
我以为自己发现了外星人星球
Thought I'd discovered an alien planet on my own.
我们在印度洋底部吗
We're at the bottom of the Indian Ocean?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
要死了
Dying.
不准死
Not allowed.
将死之人的遗愿
Dying man's wish.
不要再逃避生活
Stop dodging life.
答应我
Please.
我们用传送装置跟着它
We followed it through the teleport...
然后在这里找到了
and found it here.
类人类
Humanoid.
但不是人类 感染了普莱西厄斯
But not human. Infected with Praxeus,
可是身体没有分解
but the body hasn't disintegrated.
一定是因为生理不同
Must be due to the different biology.
我不懂
I don't get it.
这些人为什么要以身试法
Why were these guys experimenting on Adam?
也许和我们的理由一样
Maybe for the same reasons we are.
为了找到解药
To find a cure.
这些东西到底是什么意思
What does all this stuff mean?
要去哪吗 他们是什么人 苏琪
Going somewhere? Who were they, Suki?
那些穿着防护服的感染者
The infected people in the hazmat suits?
是我的船员
My crew.
我是仅存的一员
I'm the last one left.
等等 那是飞船吧
Wait. That's a spaceship, right?
飞船的尾部 没错
Well, the back end of one, yes.
我还以为事情已经够疯狂了
Just when I thought things couldn't get any madder.
你们是怎么进来的
How did you get here?
我也正要问你同一个问题
I was going to ask you the same question,
但我猜你是坐飞船来的
but I presume that ship is how.
所以问题是为什么
So the question is...why?
普莱西厄斯摧毁了我的星球
Praxeus devastated my planet.
我们将幸存者分配到实验船上
The survivors were assigned to lab ships
为我们仅存的几个人寻找解药
to find an antidote for the few of us left alive.
你也受染了
You're infected too.
细胞突变对我们来说比较缓慢
Cellular mutation is slower for us.
如果你是实验船上的科学家
If you're scientists in lab ships,
请告诉我你不是故意把传染源带过来的
please tell me you didn't bring this infection here deliberately.
普莱西厄斯在塑料里繁殖
Praxeus breeds in plastic,
而这个星球全都是塑料
and this planet is saturated in it.
我们穿越了三个星系去找寻
We travelled across three galaxies to find
完美的天然实验室
the perfect living laboratory.
利用地球做有盖培养皿
To use Earth as a Petri dish,
毁灭一个种族来拯救你们种族的幸存者
destroying one race to save the remnants of your own!
但是这片环境
But this down here, this environment,
不是蓄意而为
it wasn't deliberate.
我们进入时飞船失控
We lost control of the shuttle on entry.
导致紧急降落
Crash-landed.
细菌泄露产生辐射 造成了现在这样
The bacteria flooded out, irradiated, formed this world.
一艘破损飞船
And a broken spacecraft
从海底发出脉冲能量
sending out pulses of energy from the bottom of the ocean
就足以击毁一艘返回的太空舱
was enough to down and frazzle a returning space capsule.
这里就是整件事情的起源
This is the centre of where everything's been happening!
你的手臂 你被那些鸟抓伤了
Your arm. You've been scratched by those birds.
你感染了两倍剂量的普莱西厄斯
You've had a double dose of Praxeus.
但你向我展示了怎么找到治疗方案
But you showed me how to find a cure!
多亏了你 我的任务成功了
Thanks to you, my mission was successful.
他们已经找到了
They already have the transmission
-治愈的办法 -不
- of how the cure could work. - No!
苏奇 这方法仅供人类使用
Suki, the cure is designed for humans,
我们甚至不知道对人类有没有用
and we don't even know if it works on them.
而你不是人类
If you're not human,
谁知道会有什么后果
who knows what will happen?
拜托告诉我你还没有用在自己身上
Please tell me you haven't administered it on yourself.
别挡道
Stay out of my way.
待在这里
Stay here.
苏奇 听我说
Suki! Listen to me!
我们可以一起解决
We can work together on this.
-滚出去 -我不会在这里开枪的
- Get out of here! - I wouldn't use that in here.
不会用那些反向脉冲质子引擎
Not with those reverse-pulse proton engines.
非常不可靠 难怪你们会迫降
Very unreliable. No wonder you crashed.
-把那东西放下 -不过可以解决
- Put that thing down! - Sortable, though.
有机燃料电池
Organic fuel cells.
等等 我脑子闪过一个想法
Oh, hang on. I'm having half a thought.
这能行 到底是什么
This one tickles. What is it?
对了
Yes!
你可以在有机燃料电池里储存东西
You can store anything in organic fuel cells -
任何与有机沾边的东西 看看我们 苏奇
anything vaguely organic! Look at us, Suki.
两个天才科学家 我们能搞定
Two brilliant scientists, we can fix this!
通力合作 给你找到治疗方案
Work together, find a cure for you
然后我们就能不让地球被普莱西厄斯侵蚀
and then we can stop Earth from being taken over by Praxeus!
我怎么了
What's happening to me?!
病毒在扩散 我要怎么阻止
It's spreading! How do I stop it?
救救我
Help me!
你还好吗 苏奇呢
You OK? Where's Suki?
感染普莱西厄斯牺牲了
Succumbed to Praxeus.
但我觉得这或许给了我们一条生路
But I think this may give us a way through.
我需要一组船员
I need a crew in here.
-把我们算上 -嗨
- Count us in. - Hi.
结果证明...
Turns out...
奏效了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表