I was chosen
我的使命是完成赛博种族的伟大复兴
to revive the glory of the Cyber race!
当一个赛博人没什么可自豪的
There's no glory in being a Cyberman,
你也没有什么荣光可言
and there's definitely no glory in you.
我的意思是 你的身份认同危机
I mean, talk about an identity crisis.
从心底里 你鄙视你自己
You despise who you are.
愤怒和仇恨驱赶着你
That anger and hatred that's driving you -
这些都是人类的情感
those are human emotions.
但是真正的赛博人
But real Cybermen...
他们没有情绪
..They don't do emotions.
所以 你厌恶你自己
So, you loathe your own being
因为你内心的情感
because of what's driving you.
这就是我说的内在矛盾
Now, that's what I call an inner conflict.
是的
Yes.
你说的没错
You are correct.
是吗 我真没想到你能坦然接受呢
Am I? Didn't expect you to take it that well.
照这样下去 我会要你付心理咨♥询♥的钱的
I'll have to bill you for therapy, at this rate.
赛博体给了我认知
The Cyberium has given me understanding.
它给了我使命
It has distilled my purpose.
我是它完美的容器
I am the perfect vessel.
我的所有都是为了赛博人的上升
Everything is in me for the ascension of the Cybermen...
和飞跃
And beyond.
飞跃 这是什么意思
What do you mean beyond?
什么叫赛博人的飞跃
What's beyond that?
你们全都会死
All your deaths.
所有一切的消亡
The death of everything...
都是我的目的
Is within me.
站住 小偷
Stop there, thief!
拜托了
Come on, now.
给我那个包
Give me the bag.
物归原主
Everybody gets their stuff back.
你不必这么做
You don't need to do that.
-转过去 -好的 好的
- Move round now. - Alright. Alright...
听着 我知道你不想用这种方式
Look, I know you don't want to use that.
布兰登
Brendan!
布兰登
Brendan...
我没事
I-I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine!
他往哪边走了
Which way did he go?
走吧
Come on.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
坠落奇迹
警员接受表彰
这张照片不错
It's a lovely picture.
你看起来非常精神
You look very dashing.
妈妈 别看了
Ma, put it away.
我们还活着
We're still alive!
只是时间问题
Give it time.
我希望你能再乐观一点 帅哥
I wish you was a bit more glass half-full, sunshine.
但他说的是对的
He's right, though.
如果有人要说真诚的临终遗言
If anyone's got any heartfelt end-of-life speeches,
现在就是最好的时刻了
now is probably the moment.
-好吧 -天啊 你不会真的要说遗言吧
- Well then... - Oh, God, you're not actually going to do that, are you?
我们肯定还有办法的
There must be something we can do.
为什么你要关掉所有仪器
Why is all this shut down?
我们得省着用剩余不多的能量
We've got to conserve what little power we've got left.
什么声音
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在哪儿
Any idea where we are?
在宇宙之中
Middle of space.
缓慢死去
Dying slowly.
好的 谢谢 我已经充分了解了
Yes, thank you, Eeyore, I got that much.
你呀
Oi, you.
我们已经多少次一起死里逃生了
How many times have we had to get out of trouble together?
可现在只有我们三个人了
There's only three of us now.
我们只是渣滓
We're just the scraps.
是的 但我们不会放弃挣扎
Yeah, but we're still not going to go down without a fight.
这是什么声音
What are those noises?
我们正在经过一片过去的战场
We're passing through the old battlegrounds, when everything failed.
有谁知道外面是什么吗
Who knows what's out there?
我来看看
I'm going to take a look.
小心点
Oi, careful, will you?
外面是什么 你能看到是什么造成了这个声音吗
What's out there? Can you see what's making the noises?
是的
Yeah.
可以
I can.
然后呢
And?
有一些死去的赛博人
Bits of dead Cybermen...
在太空中漂浮
floating in space.
这里肯定是曾经的战场
Must be one of the last battle sites.
他们确认是死了吧
They're definitely dead, though, right?
看 我们在转弯
Look, we're turning.
你还能看见什么
What else can you see?
休眠的飞船
Dormant ships.
非常多
Loads of 'em.
那就是希望所在
That's hope right there.
是吧 格雷姆
Right, Graham?
小娅 下来 让我看一眼
Yaz, jump down, let's have a look.
那就对了 你看 前面的那个
There you go, look. Now, that one at the front,
有个开口 像个停泊区
there's an opening in it, like a docking bay.
如果我们可以从那进去 并穿过那里
If we could just get in there, and get across there...
我们绝对够不到 没有能量
We'd never reach it. We don't have the power.
那生命维持系统呢
Well, what about life support?
没错
Yeah.
利用系统里剩余的能量
Channel the remaining energy of those systems.
你就需要这个 突然加速
That's what you need - burst of acceleration.
可能有用
It might work.
我们可以抽空空气压力
We could vent the air pressure.
能旋转地够快
It could spin us enough.
我们会失去全部氧气 会死
We'll lose all the oxygen, we'll be dead.
无论如何我们都死定了
We're dead anyway!
至少我们能试一把 对吧
At least let's have a go, eh?
好吧 我们利用生命维持系统的最后能量推进
OK. So, we channel every last bit of life support towards propulsion,
关闭一切
everything off.
把所有设备都关闭
Shut everything down.
有任何能量的系统
Any system that's still got even the tiniest hint of power
都要关闭
has got to go.
我们肯定是疯了
We must be mad.
不是疯了 而是抱有希望
Not mad. Hopeful.
好 别慌
OK. Don't panic.
也别深呼吸
And don't take any deep breaths,
因为没有氧气可吸了
cos they ain't gonna come.
-我们以前也被困在太空里过 -没错
- We've been stranded in space before. - Yeah.
开始了
Here we go.
嗯
Yeah.
我们降落了
We landed.
我想我们做到了
I think we did!
看看这超大的地方
Look at the size of this place.
我们肯定是从停泊区的入口进来了
We must've come in through the docking bay entrance.
还好他们把门打开了
Well, good job they left the doors open.
我们进来时启动了自动传感器
We triggered automation sensors as we came in,
让一切重新动了起来
set everything going again.
你们俩真幸运
You two are lucky.
我们不是幸运 亲爱的
We're not lucky, sunshine,
我们是坚持不懈 从不放弃
we're persistent - we never give up.
对你们来说是幸运
Luckily for you.
-我们去周围看看 -好
- Let's have a look around. - Right.
退出曲线 头儿
Exiting warp, leader.
人类飞船的痕迹到这里结束了
The trail of the human craft ends here.
航♥空♥母舰上出现人类迹象
Human life signs registering on carrier ship.
对
Yes.
赛博体洞悉一切
The Cyberium sees all.
他们的命运和我们的交汇
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表