I don't need you to be here.
你明显需要
You obviously do,
因为有人正准备对你家开炮
because there's a cannon about to fire at your flat.
时限已到 正在启动时间隔离
Time limit exceeded. Initiating temporal isolation.
没时间了
We're out of time.
这是目前能保证街区安全的最好方案
It's the best plan we've got for keeping this block safe.
你们要小心
Right, be careful.
犀牛人看上去迟钝 但其实非常危险
The Judoon might look dumb, but they're deadly.
去教堂 我们在那里会合 好吗
Go to the cathedral. I'll meet you there. OK?
-说话算话 -我还要给你过生日呢
- You better. - Not going to miss your birthday, am I?
快 趁他们还没启动那东西快走
Go, go, before they launch that thing.
全部证明文件有效
Full documentation available on request.
我们教堂见
See you at the cathedral.
启动时间爆破
Activate Temporal Blast.
住手
Stop!
仲裁完成
Arbitration complete.
仲裁结果
Arbitration result?
你们可以进来
You can come in now.
前提是把那个关掉
So long as you turn that off.
暂停隔离 留在这里
Pause isolation. Remain here.
顺便一提 这里可没有什么逃犯
No fugitives in there, by the way.
至于你们 我不希望你们使用那个
And as for you lot, I don't want you using that.
我守住了承诺
Keeping my promise.
跟着
投降
Surrender!
这栋建筑现在归于犀牛人管辖
This property now under Judoon jurisdiction.
我投降 好吗
I surrender. OK?
你去告诉你上司 你们抓住我了
You can tell your boss. You got me.
-格雷姆 -刚才咋回事
- Graham! - What just happened?
我们怎么会到这来
What are we doing here?
长话短说 这人 偷飞船 被追杀
Short answers - this guy, stolen ship, being fired at.
我们得回去 你又是哪位
We need to get back. And who are you?
年轻人 我喜欢年轻人
Young. I like you young.
但是可爱的大叔说 是她不是他
But silver fox said, "She, not he."
所以你也不是你 对吧
So you, not you, right?
希望你没有被这信息量给搞懵
I hope you kept the receipt for the scoop.
真的假的 三个人
Seriously? Three of you?
我有次做梦梦见了
I had a dream about this once.
抓稳了
Hold on to something.
检测到物质传输
Incoming matter transmission.
盖特指挥官 你本不该出现在这里
Commander Gat, your presence is not required.
别想糊弄我 我都看着呢
Could've fooled me. I've been watching it all.
你怎么那么吵
You're so noisy.
有点风吹草动就喋喋不休的
Talk about sledgehammers to crack a nut.
房♥屋居住者已带到
Presenting occupant of housing unit.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
看来你起死回生了
I see you're back from the dead.
我们给你办了那么感人的一个葬礼
We had such a moving funeral for you.
不过我猜那就是你想要的效果吧
But I suppose that was your intention.
你真觉得我们找不到你
Did you really think that we wouldn't find you?
你觉得我不会继续搜索
Did you think that I'd ever stop looking?
意识是最不起眼的角落 真是藏身的好地方
Good place to hide, mind, the far backside of a tiny galaxy.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
感情永远是你的弱点
Sentiment was always going to be your downfall.
你居然留着这个
You kept it.
太傻了
Silly.
时间地磁合金 强烈的量子纠缠
Chronotelluric alloy, strong entanglement.
非常好追踪
Very trackable. It just takes a while.
是啊 因为
Yeah, well...
我想修好它
I wanted to repair it...
擦亮一点
Polish it.
我的服役奖章
My service medal.
荣耀和勇气依然有意义
Honour and courage still mean something.
我同意
I agree.
这就是我们接受一模一样的训练的结果
See, this is the problem with our identical training.
耍的小把戏都一样
We share all the same tricks.
杀了他
Kill him.
被捕的逃犯必须被送到契约的...
Detained fugitive must be transferred to contracted...
不行 白♥痴♥ 你们还没扫描过他吧
No, idiot. You didn't scan him yet, did you?
太好了
Bless.
逃犯检测 不符合 请解释
Fugitive - negative. Explain.
抱歉事情要用这种方式结束
I'm sorry it has to end this way.
你差点就能逃走了
You got so close to escaping.
忠诚的伙伴
Faithful companion.
我得一句一句教你怎么做吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
一切安全
All clear.
你得把你知道李的事情全都告诉我
Now, you need to tell me everything you know about Lee -
你们在一起多久了 那个金属盒子里是什么
how long you've been together, and what was that metallic box?
李
跟着光走 打碎玻璃 生日快乐X
-是李发的吗 -不
- Is that from Lee? - No.
不重要的东西
It's... nothing.
这个教堂由犀牛人管
This cathedral is under Judoon control.
所有进入者都需立即投降
All occupants must surrender immediately.
这次绝不准逃跑
There will be no escape this time.
你们被包围了
We have you surrounded!
有什么要帮忙的吗
How can I help?
你干预了 监管者
You interfered, Regulator.
俗话说得好
You know what they say,
一个人的仲裁是另一人的干预
one person's arbitration is another person's interference.
两者很容易混淆
Very blurry line.
这是个敬拜的地方
This is a place of worship.
放尊重点 否则我就把枪
Show some respect, or I'll overload
装满子弹 让大家今天都不得好过
those guns and make it a bad day for everyone.
放我们走 这样没人会受伤
Now, let us go, and nobody needs to get hurt.
你们对李干了什么
What have you done with Lee?
信息获取批准
Information request granted.
审判 死刑处决
Sentence - execution.
你们杀了他
You murdered him.
这违反了你们的合约
That is a violation of your contract!
错误
Incorrect.
合约内容为抓捕逃犯
Contract stated retrieval of fugitive.
发现逃犯
Fugitive identified.
-什么 -解密生物护盾
- What? - Biological shielding decrypted.
逃犯确认
Fugitive - positive.
够了 全都后退 否则犀牛爸爸吃子弹
That's it. Back up or Daddy Rhinoform gets it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
就好像是本能
It feels like...instinct
抵抗霸凌者
against the bullies.
因为你知道霸凌者有什么特点吗
Cos you know the thing about bullies?
她们总有弱点
There's always a weak spot.
你知道自己刚干了什么吗
Do you know what you've just done?
你是谁
Who are you?!
你得带我们回去 博士需要我们
You have to get us back there. The Doctor needs us.
听着 孩子 我正和这些低级租用设备较劲呢
Listen, kid, working with some low-rent equipment here.
我怎么不觉得意外呢
Why doesn't that surprise me?
这么说她喜欢说话冲的家伙了
Oh, she likes them mouthy, then, huh?
对 比上一个喜欢庸俗要强
Yeah, one up from cheesy.
他是我的最爱
OK, he's my favourite.
为什么找不到她 为什么不能把她带回来
Why didn't it scoop her? Why can't I get her here?
在我救你的地方附近有犀牛人吗
Are there Judoon anywhere near where I scooped you?
有 有很多
Yeah! A lot.
我就知道
Oh, I knew it!
第七级执行场
Level Seven Enforcement Field.
所以我没法精确追踪到她
That's why I can't get accurate traces on her.
干预了一切
Interfering with everything.
她安全吗
Is she safe?
犀牛人全体撤退
Total Judoon evacuation.
他们甚至撤走了执行边界
They've even removed the enforcement perimeter.
那是件好事吧
That's got to be good?
不 犀牛人改变策略
No! Judoon switching strategy
意味着事情变得很糟 而且变成了私人恩怨
means things have got very bad and very personal now.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表