你在找的失踪人口是位宇航员
Your missing person's an astronaut?
亚当·朗 从国际太空站返途中
Adam Lang. Equipment failure coming back
设备出了问题
from the International Space Station.
新闻上全是..
It's all over the ne...
你们都没在找他吧
You're not even looking for him, are you?
这栋楼里有些非常异常的
There's some very unusual energy patterns
能量模块
coming from this building.
我们接到指示来查明原因
We're under instructions to find out why.
有人失踪了 却没有任何人去找他
A man's gone missing and nobody's doing anything to find him.
除了你
Apart from you.
警方
The police.
是
Yeah.
好了 把他放倒
Right. Let's put him down.
-这是美国海军制♥服♥ -他在这里做什么
- This is a US naval uniform. - What's he doing here?
一艘美国潜水艇消失在印度洋
A US submarine went missing in the Indian Ocean.
我一直在看潮汐的样子找幸存者
I've been checking the tide patterns for survivors.
我是博士 顺带一提
I'm the Doctor, by the way.
阿♥拉♥姆和苏奇
Aramu and Suki.
很高兴认识你们俩 你们住在这边吗
Nice to meet you both. You live here?
在这里工作 那是我的实验室
Work here. That's my lab.
我们可以把他扶进去
We could get him inside and...
-救命 -没事
- Help me. - It's all right!
你很安全
You're safe!
-不 我不 -你的名字是
- No... No, I'm not... - What's your name?
扎克·欧森
Zach Olson.
我们受到了撞击
There was an impact.
上校想升起潜水艇 但来不及了
Our captain tried to raise the sub, but it was too late.
它已经进来了
It was already inside.
什么已经在里面了 扎克
What was already inside, Zach?
不
No!
他手上的是什么
What's on his hand?
不
Oh, no!
不 不
No! No!
好吧
OK.
我们已经知道这很让人担忧
So with the understanding that that was pretty alarming...
别太担心
don't be overly alarmed.
他的身体刚刚四分五裂了
His body just disintegrated.
对 真可怜
Yes. Poor man.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
这一切异常之间都有关联 我只是
There's a connection between all these things, I just...
我只是还没找到其中关窍
Agh, I just can't see it yet.
-什么之间的联♥系♥ -失踪的潜水艇
- Between what things? - A missing submarine,
马达加斯加海岸边死去的海军军官
a dead naval officer off the coast of Madagascar,
秘鲁行为疯狂的鸟
birds going haywire in Peru,
以及在香港活动的外星科技
and active alien tech in Hong Kong.
还有安大略省会讲话的猫
There's also a talking cat in Ontario,
但现在我已经排除他了
but I've ruled him out for now.
怎么了
What?
你刚刚说 外星
You just said... alien.
她被急救车送进这家医院
This is the hospital the ambulance brought her to.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
工作人员都去哪了
Where are all the staff?
-这里又有一个 -你在干什么
- Another one in here. - What are you doing?
和河边的一样
The same as the river.
隔离区
隔离的意义就在于
The whole point of quarantine
别去写着"隔离区"的地方
is not going in where it says "Quarantine".
你想不想找到她
Do you want to find her or not?
告诉我那不是她
Tell me that's not her.
贾米拉
Jamila!
节哀
I'm sorry.
最好的朋友
Best friend.
博士
Doctor?
你来看看我发现的东西
I found something that you wanna see.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
你怎么在给一位医生打电♥话♥
How are you calling a doctor?
你看过这些印记吗
You've seen these markings before?
贾米拉
Jamila!
别靠近她
Hey, get away from her!
不 她还活着
No! She's alive!
贾米拉 安静 没事了
Jamila, calm down, everything's fine.
-我觉得那可不叫还活着 -我们要帮她
- I don't think that's alive. - We have to help her!
不 瑞恩说得对 她不再活着了
No, Ryan's right, she's not alive.
置她于死地的东西还在攻击她的身体
Whatever caused her death seems to still be attacking her body.
-你是谁 -博士 她的脸
- Who are you? - Doctor, her face.
我知道 我刚在马达加斯加
Yeah. I've just seen the same thing
一位海军军官身上看到同样的东西
on a naval officer in Madagascar.
看
Look!
贾米拉
Jamila!
和在海滩上发现的扎克一样
Same as Zach on the beach.
不不不 这不可能发生
No, no, no, this can't be happening.
-没事了 -怎么可能没事
- Hey, it's OK. - No, it's not!
两块大♥陆♥上出现同样的死法
Two identical deaths on two different continents.
这比我想象的还要危险 并且还在蔓延
It's even more dangerous than I thought, and it's spreading.
这可能意味着
Which could mean...
小娅和格雷姆联♥系♥你了吗
Have you heard from Yaz and Graham?
发出这些奇怪信♥号♥♥的东西
Whatever is giving off those weird readings...
就在这堵墙对面
is on the other side of that wall.
就在这扇门后面
is on the other side of this door.
不客气
You're welcome.
从里面反锁了
Locked from the inside.
如果我们绕到另一边
Maybe if we went round the other way...
别哔哔哔废话
Chat, chat, chat, chat, chat.
这都是什么啊
What the hell's all this?
我们就在找这个
Exactly what we've been looking for.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam!
我说过他在这里
I told you he was here.
-我把这东西解开 -等等
- I'm gonna get this stuff off him. - Wait!
在我们清楚它们的功能前别轻举妄动
Not until we know what all this stuff is doing.
小娅说得对 你不能这么莽撞
Yaz is right. You can't just go blundering in,
-这可能会要了他的命 -需要多久
- you could end up killing him. - How long's that going to take?
我们可是和你同时进房♥间的
We've been in this room as long as you.
博士 我们找到了能量源
Doctor, we found the source of the energy.
还有一个被绑♥架♥的宇航员
Plus a kidnapped astronaut.
亚当 能听到我吗
Adam? Can you hear me?
我是杰克 我在这呢 我来救你了
It's Jake. I'm here. I'm here for you.
我在这里
I'm here.
出去
Get out.
什么
What?
他们会来
They'll come!
快走
Go!
管子拔掉 把他带走
Unplug him and get him out!
你刚刚还说这样不安全
You just said that wasn't safe!
情况变化 把他带走
The situation's changed! Get him out!
小娅 你在干什么
Yaz, what are you doing?!
把枪放下 不然我就毁了这个
Guns down, or I'll trash it.
他们犹豫了
Hesitation.
-这个肯定很重要 -小娅 我们快走
- Must be valuable. - Yaz, we're out.
朋友们 快走
Lads, keep going!
他们就在我们身后
They're right behind us.
-你来了 -我当然会来
- You came. - Course I came!
你和谁一起来的 能叫支援吗
Who are you with? Can you get backup?
支援 他怎么会有支援
Backup? Why would he have backup?
他是个警♥察♥
He's a copper!
-前任警♥察♥ -什么
- Ex-copper. - What?
-我们可以不要现在吵架吗 -小心
- Can we not do this now? - Look out!
-蹲下 -小心
- Down! - Look out!
我只是在休假
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表