So where's everyone else?
只剩下我一个
There's only me.
我帮助大家穿越了边界
I helped everyone else through the Boundary.
然后因为我是个笨蛋
And then, because I'm an idiot...
我觉得等待是我的职责
I felt like it was my duty to wait...
以免还有其他人来
in case others came.
但已经过了很久
But it's been a long time.
为了在外尚未得救的人
You sacrificed your own life
你牺牲了自己
on the chance others were still out there.
听你说出来感觉更高尚
You make it sound more noble than it is.
所以是真的
So it's true?
边界是真的
The Boundary, it's real?
当然是真的
Of course it's real.
你能带我们去看看吗
Will you show us?
我想这是想告诉我们一些什么
I think this is trying to tell us something.
糟了
Oh, no.
有人上船了
We've been boarded.
-打开通讯频道 -我正在打开
- Open the comms channel. - Yeah, yeah, I'm doing it.
格拉汉姆 拉维尔 去控制台
Graham, Ravio, head to the control deck.
赛博人上来了
Cybermen just boarded.
格拉汉姆 拉维尔 这里是小娅
Graham, Ravio, this is Yaz.
赛博人已经上船了 正在你们那层
Cybermen have boarded and are on your level.
赶紧回来
Get back here as quick as you can.
小娅呼叫格拉汉姆和拉维尔 你们能听到吗
Yaz calling Graham and Ravio, can you hear me?
能 谢谢
Yes, thank you!
等等
Wait.
我们不再被抛弃
Abandoned no longer.
我们即将飞升
Ascension is near!
难怪他们差点把我们全部消灭了
No wonder they almost wiped us out.
这是我见过最先进的控制系统
The systems on this ship are the most advanced I've ever seen.
你看到我们行进的速度了吗
Have you seen the speed we're going at?
眨眼间就能把我们带到科沙默斯
It'd barely take us any time to get to Ko Sharmus.
是啊 还会戴上几十万个休眠的赛博人
Yeah, bringing hundreds of thousands of dormant Cybermen with us.
我们不能那么做
We can't do that.
我们不能把赛博人带到边界
We cannot take Cybermen to the Boundary.
我们还有别的选择吗
What are our other options?
弃船吗
Surrender this ship?
找个星球降落 把赛博人都扔在那里吗
Land on another planet and set the Cybermen loose there?
我们会保护你们
We're going to keep all of you safe.
我们会找到博士
We're going to find The Doctor
我们会干掉这些赛博人
and we're going to take them Cybermen down.
对吗 格拉汉姆
Aren't we, Graham?
没错 小娅
Yes, we are, Yaz.
绝对的 没问题
Totally, very much so.
真是妄想到一定程度了
That's some high-level self-delusion.
我们没有人会放弃的
None of us are giving up, eh?
至少现在不会
Not now.
杯子是半满的 对吧
Glass half-full, right?
你觉得他们在下面干什么呢
What do you think they're doing down there?
我来激活监控系统
Let me activate the ob system.
他们打开了那些舱体
They've opened up those containers.
苏醒吧 我的士兵们
Awaken, my soldiers.
飞升马上就要开始了
The ascension shall begin.
我们船上有一个
We're carrying the Cyberman
让其他赛博人痛苦尖叫的赛博人
that makes other Cybermen scream.
边界到底在哪里
So where's this Boundary?
那里只有一片海
Cos that's just the sea.
这是每一次一切开始的地方
This is where it starts, every time.
我见过很多人走了进去
I've seen people go through.
希望他们都还在其他地方好好活着
And I hope they're alive and well elsewhere.
他们冒了很大的风险啊
That's quite a risk everyone's taking.
跃入未知
A leap into the unknown.
这相对来说是更好的选择了
It was preferable to the alternative.
如果你想看看 再走近点
If you want to see it, step closer.
只要接近它 就会有反应
It responds to proximity.
再往前一点 它就会有反应
A bit further... and it will respond.
来了
Here it comes.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
不知道 很美吧
I don't know, but it's good, isn't it?
这是离开这个星系最后的办法
It's the last way out of this galaxy.
虽然我们今天怀着沉重的心情
It's a sad day for us all here.
但要说有谁最应该安心从自己地职位上退休
But if any man can be said to have earned a peaceful retirement,
那肯定就是我们的布兰登
it's our Brendan.
我代表本地社区
On behalf of the local community
以及过去和现在你所帮助过的人
and everyone past and present who you've helped,
为你授予这枚纪念奖章
we'd like to present you with this memento.
希望我们也能和你一样优秀
May we all live up to the standards you've set us.
-谢谢你 布兰登 -谢谢你 长官
- Thank you, Brendan. - Thank you, sir.
你好 布兰登
Hello, Brendan.
能不能跟我们一起去后勤处走一趟
Would you mind coming with us to the back office?
恐怕我们不得不清除掉一切
We have to get rid of everything, I'm afraid.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
很遗憾 你不会记得任何事
We're sorry you won't remember it.
我们要从涡旋中出来了
We're coming out of vortex.
不远了
We're not far away.
可以发送信♥号♥♥了 提醒他们 我们要出来了
Close enough to send a signal, warn 'em we're coming.
我可以帮你
I can help you do that.
伙计们 他们都要苏醒了
Guys, they're all waking up down there.
我们知道你们在这里
We know you're here.
我的战士们回来找你们
My warriors are coming for you.
小娅全频道呼叫博士
Yaz looking for The Doctor, all frequencies.
小娅呼叫博士
Yaz looking for The Doctor.
小娅 我们能听到你说话 你能听到我们吗
Yaz, we can hear you. Can you hear me?
博士
Doctor!
你在哪里
Where are you?
我们正在和那个赛博人一起在一艘赛博战舰上
We're on a Cyber battle cruiser with that Cyber guy
有很多赛博士兵正在苏醒
and a lot of Cyber troops that are waking up.
他们来了
They're coming!
他们就在门外
They're right outside the door!
-小娅 赶紧离开那艘船 -不行
- Yaz, get off that ship now. - We can't!
我们被困住了 他们马上就要冲进来了
We're trapped and they're about to break in.
小娅
Yaz...
小娅
Yaz!
那是什么
What is that?
这不可能
That's impossible.
我从来没有看见过这样的景象
I've never seen it look like that before.
那是我的母星
That's my home planet.
那是伽里弗雷
That's Gallifrey.
伽里弗雷怎么会在这里
How is Gallifrey here?
这个出场不错吧
That's a good entrance, right?
恐惧吧 博士
Be afraid, Doctor.
因为一切都将永远
Because everything is about to change...
改变
forever.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表