我们见面吧
I'll meet you.
别带军队
No troops.
别带士兵
No soldiers.
就我们俩
Just us.
在哪见
Where?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
这上面好冷
It's cold up here!
比班克天文台上面还冷
It's worse than Jodrell Bank.
那事我道过歉吗
Did I ever apologise for that?
没有
No.
那就好
Good.
你的肩还好吗
How's the shoulder?
-痛死了 -我讨厌你这身行头
- Painful. - I don't like what you're wearing.
还有你那群小伙伴
Or the company you keep.
你是怎么混进纳粹里去的
How have you managed that?
你的长相又不是那种典型的雅利安人
You're not exactly their Aryan archetype.
我开了日耳曼精神感知过滤器
Tiny Teutonic psychic perception filter.
学校里学的
Learned it at school.
让人们看到自己想看的
Lets people see what they want to see.
是你黑了中情六处那辆车吧
I'm assuming it was you who hijacked the MI6 car.
-可好玩了 -暗♥杀♥C的也是你
- That was fun. - And assassinated C.
曼德夫激光阻击步♥枪♥
Mandraffian laser rifle.
一枪毙命
One shot.
我的枪法不减当年
I've still got an eye for it.
卡萨文为什么要暗♥杀♥间谍
Why were the Kasaavin assassinating spies?
地球上的情报部门
Earth's intelligence services
开始注意到他们了
started to realise their presence.
所以你就把卡萨文带来地球了吗
So, what, you brought the Kasaavin to Earth?
他们早就来了
They were already here.
我只是说服了他们 我们是利益共同体
I just persuaded them we had interests in common.
卡萨文遍布世界各地
The Kasaavin are embedded across the whole of this universe,
他们是来自另一次元的间谍
spies from another dimension.
正如我对巴顿先生所说的
As I said to Mr Barton...
可以把他们看作俄♥罗♥斯♥人
..think of them as Russia...
但规模更大
..but bigger.
遍布各地的沉睡间谍
Sleeper agents everywhere,
等待被唤醒
waiting to be activated,
为可能到来的袭击收集着情报
amassing information in case they need to attack.
你知道我的 我管不住自己
And, I mean, you know me. I can't help myself.
我忍♥不住要插一脚
I have to stick my oar in.
你做了什么
What have you done?
给他们献了一计
Suggested a better plan.
这边
Over here!
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
死了
No.
她怎么会在这里
What's she even doing here?
巴顿在哪
Where's Barton?
他手下本该把我们引到这儿来的
This is where his guys were supposed to lead us,
可他却不在
and he's not here.
制♥服♥了我的手下 好样的
Well done overpowering my people.
可你们真的认为他们不会通知我吗
But did you really think they wouldn't tell me?
我有一件重要的事要宣布
I have a significant announcement to make,
我的朋友们 你们依旧慢了一步
and you, my friends, are two steps behind. As usual.
你的事我们都知道了
We know all about you.
我们知道你有部分非人类基因
We know some of your DNA isn't human.
你到底是什么 半外星人吗
So what are you, part alien?
你们确实是不了解我
You really don't understand who I am.
我创造发明
I build things.
再检测成果
I test them.
所以我提供了一小部分自己供他们检测
So I let them test a tiny part of me.
现在该实行全球推广了
And now it's time for the global roll-out.
我是概念验证
I'm proof of concept.
什么概念 他们干了什么
What concept? What did they try?
照顾好我妈
Look after my mum.
通话结束
他杀了自己的母亲
He killed his own mum.
还把她扔在了这里
And left her here.
那机器在巴顿的办公室
That machine was in Barton's office.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给伦敦那边回消息
Communicating a message back to London,
博士交待我的
just as the Doctor asked.
我们为什么要相信她
Why are we trusting her?
我和她一起见证过非凡之事
I have seen extraordinary things with her.
她睿智又无畏 我相信她
She's wise and unafraid, and I believe in her.
她留下的这个装置是什么
W-What is this...contraption she's left us with?
不知道 我从没见过这种东西
I don't know. I've never seen anything like that before.
那么
So...
准备好夜出冒险了吗
..are you ready to brave the night?
怎么可能是这里
How does that fit here?
她的确有说 找不寻常的地方
She did say, "Look for something anomalous."
用那个装置
Use...the device.
得换铃♥声♥了
Must change the ringtone.
转到语♥音♥信箱去了
Sent it to voicemail.
估计是问过去五年间有没有发生过事故的
Probably just asking if I've had an accident in the last five years.
可他们又不喜欢你说一长串 是吧
They hate it when you give them a list, though, don't they?
你被卡萨文攻击了 为什么没有死
Why didn't you die when the Kasaavin attacked you?
我和小娅都是时间旅行者
Me and Yaz, both time travellers,
浑身充满了阿特隆能量
fizzing with artron energy,
而且我的基因和人类的不同
and my DNA not matching the rest of humanity,
他们被我们弄糊涂了
we confused them.
而且他们在这里
And I don't think they're as stable
也没有那么稳定吧
in this dimension as they'd like to be.
你和他们做了什么交易
What deal have you made with them?
我让卡萨文和巴顿看到了他们的潜力
I showed them and Barton what was possible.
他们帮我给你下套
They helped me lay a trap for you,
而我激起了他们的野心
and I raised their ambitions.
说到底
Of course, ultimately...
卡萨文只是工具
..the Kasaavin are just the mechanism.
他们没有我的远见
They... They don't have my vision. You know?
什么远见
And what vision is that?
大屠♥杀♥
Maximum carnage.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道
No, no, I know you don't.
但你会明白的
But you will.
最棒的一点是
And of course, the best thing is...
众人皆输我独赢
..everyone loses except me.
脏活由巴顿和那些生物来干
Barton and those creatures do the dirty work,
等任务完成了 我就甩掉他们
and once they're done, I get rid of them,
顺便消灭你的宝贝人类
having destroyed your precious human race in the process.
三赢
Win-win-win.
你什么时候才会收手
When does all this stop for you?
这些游戏
The games?
背叛
The betrayals?
和杀戮
The killing?
为什么要收手
Why would it stop?
不然我要怎么吸引你的注意呢
I mean, how else would I get your attention?
你上次闪回是什么时候
When did you last go home?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我回了趟家
I took a trip home.
回到了伽里弗雷
To Gallifrey.
隐匿在小小的气泡宇宙中
Hiding in its little bubble universe.
我不知该如何形容那情景
Not sure how to describe what I found.
支离破碎
"Pulverised"?
一片焦土
"Burned"?
满目疮痍
"Nuked"?
三者兼有
All of the above.
它被毁了
Someone destroyed it.
我们的家园
Our home...
被夷为平地
..razed to the ground.
无人幸免
Everyone killed.
一切燃烧殆尽
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表