I'm on a sabbatical.
好吧 她也是
That's OK. So's she.
但我不会到处说我是警♥察♥
Except I don't go around announcing I'm police.
不要相信任何他说的话
Never believe anything he says.
兄弟 他刚刚跨越了半个地球来救你
Mate, he's just come halfway round the world to rescue you.
谢谢
Thank you!
我在派你们来之前 扫描过这里的生命信♥号♥♥
I scanned this building for life signals
为什么没发现这些人
before I sent you here, so why didn't these register?
-博士 -也许是这身服装阻挡了信♥号♥♥
- Doctor? - Could be the suit blocking the scan.
她是你们的人吗
Is she with you?
呼吸设备拔不下来 看不见脸
Can't get the breathing apparatus off to see their face.
不是地球人
Non-terrestrial.
武器也不是
Same as the weapon.
你是谁
So who are you?
我就是支援
I'm the backup.
亚当·朗 著名的英国宇航员
Adam Lang. Famous British astronaut.
失踪了的 著名英国宇航员
Famous missing British astronaut.
很高兴看到你平安 你感觉怎么样
Glad you're safe. How are you feeling?
很糟糕
Terrible.
你看起来的确如此
Yeah, you look it.
没想到你跟这档子事儿有关
Hadn't factored you into this.
太关注那只猫了
Focused too much on that cat.
这边走 到里面我向你们介绍加布瑞拉
This way. I'll introduce you to Gabriela once we're inside.
她这会儿也非常不好受呢
She's having a tough time as well.
到什么里面
Inside where?
你还是待会儿自己看吧
Probably best you see for yourself.
这是视觉上的幻觉吗
Is it like, er, an optical illusion?
我真的也不知道
I really don't know.
你认识贾米拉多久了
How long have you and Jamila known each other?
五年了
Five years.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'm going to do now.
你会挺过去的
You'll get through it.
你才认识我几小时
Cos you've known me for how many hours?
我们会弄清楚发生了什么
We're going to find out what happened.
我们会让一切恢复常态
And we're going to put it right.
所以你真的不相信这东西能旅行
So you really don't believe this thing travels?
不可能
No way.
走那扇门 把人给瑞恩
Through the doors! Past Ryan!
这可容不下我们所有人
We're not all going to fit in there!
你会大吃一惊的
You'll be surprised.
瑞恩 这是杰克和亚当
Ryan, this is Jake and Adam.
-走吧小娅 -不
- Come on, Yaz! - No.
-什么 -里面有一个仪器
- Sorry? - There was a device in there.
我没有及时带出来
I couldn't get it free in time.
那个仪器看上去对他们很重要
It looked really important to them.
-我想去把它拿回来 -我们没有足够的时间了
- I want to go back and get it. - We don't have enough time.
你们先走 回来接我
You go. Come back for me in,
-也许一小时后吧 -这太危险了
- I don't know, an hour or something. - It's too dangerous.
我们得弄清楚为什么亚当被带到这里
We need to know why Adam was taken there
他们对他做了什么
and what they did to him,
以及所有的事又有什么关联
and how this is all connected to those other events.
我跟你一起 我可是准备好战斗了
I'll come with you. I'm more than ready to fight something.
只有一小时
One hour.
你好 我是加布瑞拉 你叫小娅吧
Hey, I'm Gabriela. You must be Yaz.
来吧 穿过这里
Come on. He's through here.
所以小盒子是这栋建筑的前台吗
So the box is the doorway to this building?
没有建筑 你还在盒子里
No building. You're still in the box.
但是 盒子可比这里小多了
But... the box was smaller than this.
这个盒子里面比外面要大
The inside of the box is bigger than the outside.
-这不可能 -当然是真的 因为你身处其中
- That's not possible. - It clearly is, cos you're in it.
这是个时空飞船 兄弟
It's a space and time ship, mate.
-你在逗我 -不好意思 摩斯警官
- Don't be stupid. - Well, excuse me, Inspector Morse,
我可不是啥科幻小说家
but I ain't the fantasist round here.
亚当 你脸色真的很差
Adam, you really don't look well.
得给你做个检查
I need to do an MOT.
我不是说了会痛嘛
I did say it'd hurt.
-你没说 -好吧 我本来想说的
- No, you didn't. - Well, I meant to.
我采了你的血样用来化验
It takes a blood sample for analysis.
所以 国际空间站
So... International Space Station.
是不是很棒
Was it awesome?
是很棒
Really awesome.
你最喜欢的
Best bits?
看着星球每天转动
Just watching the planet turn across a day.
还有北极光
The aurora borealis.
从上面看着飓风开始形成
Seeing hurricanes start to form from above.
改变了你看待一切事物的方式
It just changes how you... see everything.
有呼叫
Incoming call.
是博士吗
Is this the Doctor?
阿♥拉♥姆 苏奇 你们怎么样
Aramu. Suki. Everything all right?
你说一旦出现其他异常情况就通知你
You said to call if anything else unusual happened.
苏奇
Suki?
今天绝对是不寻常的一天
This is not an ordinary day.
是啊 过于不寻常了
No. Very not ordinary.
待会再告诉我是什么异常情况
Before you show me unusual,
我们能不能先借用下你们的实验室
can me and my friends make use of your lab?
-你去哪了 -一言难尽
- Where did you go? - Busy day.
我还是不敢相信刚才发生的事情
Still can't believe what we saw earlier.
今天还有其他人像他那样死去
He's not the first person to die like that today.
在秘鲁 一个年轻女孩遇到了同样的事
Same thing happened to a young woman in Peru.
他们相互关联 我得找出原因
They're linked. I need to work out how.
还要加上一个状况越来越差的宇航员
Plus we've got a sick astronaut getting sicker by the moment.
所以你俩怎么认识的
So you two know each other how?
-我们分居了 -我们结婚了
- We're separated. - We're married.
看来你俩其中一个要大吃一惊了
Well, one of yous is in for a shock.
我们其中一个不想把工作牵扯进来
One of us doesn't like putting the work in.
我可是千里迢迢地跑过来的
I came halfway round the world.
晚了整整7个月
Seven months too late.
孩子们 现在不是吵架的时候 先进去
Boys! Maybe now is not the moment. Let's get inside.
加油小伙子 你能行 就差几步了
Come on, son. You can do it. Few more steps.
这里的鸟类也很不对劲
The birds are looking wrong here, too.
我在最近几天才看到它
I only saw it the first few days.
起初我觉得没什么大不了的
At first I thought it was OK, you know?
偏离飞行路线的鸟不止一只
It's not the first bird to fly off its course.
这不是马达加斯加本地的鸟
It's not native to Madagascar.
不是
No.
离它远点
Don't get too close.
不止这一只
That's not the only one.
其他的
Others...
也开始聚集过来了
have started to come.
是的 它们来了
Yes, they have.
但为什么要到这来
But why here?
那家废弃医院里也有一只死鸟
There was a dead bird in that deserted hospital,
加布瑞拉和贾米拉露营的
and all over the dumping ground
那片垃圾滩上 也到处都是
where Gabriela and Jamila were camping.
现在又在扎克所在的沙滩上空盘旋
And now they're circling this beach where Zach washed up.
-外星鸟类 -我不知道
- Alien birds? - I don't know.
要是能抓到一只来研究
If I could get hold of one to analyse it...
正好我背包里就有一只
Good job I've got one in my backpack.
在秘鲁的时候捡的
Picked it up when I were in Peru.
怪不得你身上一股死鸟味
That's why you smell of dead bird!
还以为你用了新的沐浴露
I thought you'd changed your shower gel.
博士
Doc!
博士 亚当的情况很不妙
Doc, Adam's in a bad way in there.
我觉得我们不应该
I think we made a mistake
把他从香港的那堆设备里面带出来
by disconnecting him from all that gubbins in Hong Kong.
都这样了你还在外面看什么鸟
Or maybe you just want to stand out here watching birds.
我觉得更像是它们在看我们
More like they're watching us.
你进去吧
You go inside.
我来盯着这群鸟
I'll keep my eye on them.
我们去看看亚当
Let's take a look at Adam.
有什么变化就告诉我们 阿♥拉♥姆
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表