I'm Bella.
在往东区走 我会把它困在那里
Heading to the east zone. I'll isolate it there.
如果这是演习 他为什么带枪
If this is a drill, what's he doing with a gun?
你想去找出原因吗
Do you want to find out?
放轻松 这是一场常规静心庄演习
Relax. This is a routine Tranquillity drill.
现在就去织品壁橱 连字符带个三
Coming up to linen cupboard now. Hyph3n with a 3!
我刚从我朋友身上拔♥出♥来♥个这个
I just pulled this out of a friend of mine.
我们不会评判客人们
Well, we do not make any judgments on our guests
并完全支持你们选择的任何娱乐方式
and fully support any way you choose to enjoy yourself
在静心庄水疗中心
here at Tranquillity Spa.
这不是娱乐 这是武器
It wasn't recreational. This is a weapon.
我判断 有人盯上你们了
I'd say someone is targeting you.
他们为什么要这么做
Now, why would they do that?
以及警报为什么响了
Also, why is that alarm going off?
还有为什么你看起来忧心忡忡
And why do you look so concerned?
还有 "连字符"里哪来的"三"
Also, where does the 3 come in "Hyphen"?
当我没说 这条不急
Never mind. That one can wait.
还有 还有 这个门后面是什么
Also... also, what's behind that door?
因为一般的织品壁橱可不需要一把
Cos no linen cupboard needs a key
安全等级那么高的钥匙
with that many security gradings.
我想要看一看里面
I want to take a look.
客人不许进入...织品壁橱
Guests aren't permitted in the... linen cupboard.
那如果是...
How about...
泛银河标准和常规检查官
Pan-galactic Standards and Practices Officer?
健康与安全
Health and Safety?
安保与卫生
Security and Hygiene?
度假村检查员
Resort Inspector?
现在 你和你这优秀的尾巴
Now, are you and your excellent tail
要放我进去看看
going to let me have a look,
不然我就不得不冲你喊了 我真的会的
or am I going to have to bark at you? Cos I will.
是在第二个H和最后的N之间
It's after the second H and before the final N.
-那个"三" -哦对 当然了
- The 3? - Oh, yeah! Course.
上了死锁的房♥间里有自己的军械库
Deadlocked room with its own armoury.
别告诉我 是蜜月套房♥
Don't tell me. Honeymoon suite?
连字符带个三 你在搞什么 这人谁
Hyph3n, what the hell are you doing? Who's this?
我是博士 这位女士 你太爱动手了
I'm the Doctor, and you, madam, are far too handsy.
-度假村检查员 -我们刚被检查过了
- Resort Inspector. - We've only just been inspected.
我们喜欢给人惊喜 就像这条病毒跳虫
Well, we like to surprise. Just like this hopper virus
我在你们自动售货机里找到的
I found in your vending machine.
它会钻进它跳入的一切系统 并破坏系统
This will mutate any system it hops into and wreck it.
这只是其中一只
This is part of a family set,
外边还有很多
so there are other replications out there,
这也能解释为什么你的离子膜失效了
which might explain why your ionic membrane's failed.
你为什么需要使用离子膜
Why would you need to defend a holiday spa
保护一个度假水疗中心呢
with an ionic membrane?
静心庄本区域的电力系统
Power systems in this zone of Tranquillity
正受到挑战
are currently experiencing challenges.
帮帮我
Help me!
-放轻松并立即离开 -求你
- Relax, and leave immediately. - Please!
-求你 -我看见了 它进来了
- Please! - Confirmed sighting. It's on the loose inside.
它正在攻击客人
It's attacking the guests.
他说了什么 什么在攻击客人
What did he say? What's attacking the guests?
你要这些干什么 快说
Why do you need all this? Tell me.
别动手 我马上去
Do not engage. I'm en route.
我们需要执行瞬移疏散程序
We have to implement teleport evacuation procedures.
别跟我说程序 连字符带三 都是我写的
Don't tell me about the procedures, Hyph3n. I wrote them.
别想着疏散了
You can forget about evacuation.
病毒跳虫已侵入瞬移系统
The hopper virus is in your teleport system.
所有东西都不能用
Everything's down.
你需要告诉我这地方的设置
I need you here to help me understand this place,
而不是出去开枪
not out there shooting at things.
静心庄此区域已经失能
This zone of Tranquillity is compromised.
如果您听到此消息 您不该在此处
If you can hear this message, you shouldn't be here.
请立即离开
Leave immediately.
别过来
Stay back!
凯恩 有不止一只 我必须撤退
Kane, there's more than one. I have to retreat!
-那边有什么东西 -过来
- Something's down there. - In here.
终于找到人了 你是维护人员对吧
Good, here we go. You're maintenance, right?
正在找你呢
You're just the fella.
外头需要你
You are needed outside.
有些客人发现
Some of the guests reckon that
平台上的瞬移系统用不了
the teleport on the terrace ain't working.
什么都用不了 抱歉了
Yeah, nothing's working, mate, sorry.
我的破窗锤去哪了
Where's my snap hammer?
塞拉斯
Sylas?
破窗锤没用 你需要用冲头扳手
Snap hammer won't fix that. You want a crash wrench.
你又不是机修工 你只是个孩子
Oi, you're not a mechanic. You're a child.
快把破窗锤给我
Now pass me the snap hammer.
我叫奈维 这是我家孩子塞拉斯
I'm Nevi. This is my boy Sylas.
-还好吧 塞拉斯 -他喜欢搞突然出现
- All right, Sylas? - Yeah, he likes to show up without warning.
这地方比老妈的房♥子好多了
This place is way better than Mum's house.
这里面呆了多少人
How many people have you got staying here?
二十三个 上面能显示出所有人的位置
23. This shows all their positions.
-客人下线 -现在只有二十一人了
- Guest offline. - No, 21 now.
客人下线 客人...
Guest online. Guest off...
十九了 下线
19! ...Offline.
客人下线 客人下线
Guest offline. Guest offline.
我们的朋友还在外面
Our friends are out there.
请所有身处酒店楼内的客人
All guests within the hotel building,
立即前往北走廊的布草柜
to the linen cupboard in the north corridor immediately.
这只是演习
It's just a drill.
这不是演习
Not a drill.
重复 这不是演习
Repeat, not a drill.
我确定没什么要担心的
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
我们应该前往布草柜
We should probably head to the linen cupboard.
客人下线
Guest offline.
你们的安保人员在哪
Where's your security team?
没有别人 就我和伏尔姆
No team. Just me and Vorm.
静心庄此区域已经失能
This zone of Tranquillity is compromised.
请不要在此常规演习中进入
Please do not enter the Tranquillity steam room
静心庄蒸汽室
during this routine drill.
快来人啊 它要来了
Help! Please, it's coming!
-那边有什么 -它看到我了
- Hey, what's out there? - It's seen me!
-什么 -别出声
- What...? - Shut up!
欢迎来到静心庄蒸汽室
Welcome to the Tranquillity steam room.
请立即离开
Please leave immediately.
我不是飞行员的外科医生
I'm not a surgeon for pilots.
我在仓库工作
I work in a warehouse.
我也不是酒店评论家
I'm not a hotel critic.
我只是 我不想说自己是"无业人员"
I just... I didn't want to say "Unemployed nobody".
有生物未经许可进入蒸汽室
An unauthorised life form has entered the steam room.
这个修复脚本应该能消灭病毒跳虫
This debug script should neutralise the hopper viruses,
但这需要时间
but they'll need time to work.
更紧急的是 我需要新建一层离子膜
More urgently, I need to build a new ionic membrane
驱逐正在追杀客人的生物
to banish whatever is killing your guests.
你不可能从头开始构建离子膜
You can't build an ionic membrane from scratch.
如果我手边有蜡笔和一罐午餐肉
If I had crayons and half a can of Spam,
我就能造出一个你 现在别挡道
I could build YOU from scratch. Now, out of my way.
他们会收尸的 对吗
They'll take the bodies, won't they?
你在这啊 我们在广播里听见了博士的声音
There you are. We heard the Doctor's voice over the Tannoy.
还有枪声 和人的尖叫声
Also gunfire. And people screaming.
-是啊 我度过更好的假 -你们都进来
- Yeah, I know. I've been on better holidays. - All of you, in here.
这布草柜挺搞笑的啊
That's a funny kind of linen cupboard.
没时间闲谈了 大楼
Hi, can't talk. Building.
总是丢帽子啊 维尔玛
Always the hat, Vilma.
我正在失去整个楼区的监控
I'm losing visuals across the compound.
我不知道有多少那种东西入侵进来了
I don't know how many of those creatures have got in.
凯恩 抱歉 我无法阻止它
Kane, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop it.
这可是你的工作 伏尔姆
It's your job to stop it, Vorm.
这些东西正前往客用瞬移系统
Those things are heading for the guest teleport.
班尼 我的帽子掉了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表