Everything burned.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你真该去看一看
You should really take a look.
等等 你去不了
Oh, wait, you won't be able to.
我就是先告诉你一声
I just thought I'd let you know before I...
你听到什么声音了吗
Can you hear voices?
军队怎么上来了
Why are there troops coming up the stairs?!
是我
That's me...
还有国内最勇敢的无线电操作员
..and one of Blighty's bravest radio operators.
她擅于发送消息
Very good at sending messages,
尤其是能被轻松破译的假消息
particularly fake ones designed to be intercepted.
你刚才想说什么
Now, finish what you were saying!
你干了什么
What have you done?!
我给英国人发了条信息
Sent a message to the Brits...
告诉他们你是个不可多得的
..telling them how valuable you've been...
双面间谍
..as a double agent...
一直在为英国人窃取纳粹情报
..sending Nazi information to the British.
面部感知过滤器 要屏蔽掉也很简单
Facial perception filter? Very easy to jam.
现在他们能看清你的真实面孔了
Now they'll see the real you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们误会了
I believe there's been a misunderstanding.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk about this?
你们都是讲理的人
You've always struck me as such reasonable people.
这边
Over here.
你说的是这个吗
Is this what you meant?
那个上周还不在这儿
That wasn't here last week.
当然了 真自大
I bet it wasn't! So arrogant...
连外观都没有改一改
..didn't even change the appearance.
好了两位
OK, you two,
我最得力的间谍 该去撬锁了
my best secret agents, time to go lock-picking.
-这房♥子有什么重要的 -这不是房♥子
- Why is this house so important? - This is not a house.
这是台能穿越时间与空间的机器
It's a machine that travels in space and time.
这是我回去找朋友并拯救人类的办法
This is my way back to finding my friends and saving humanity.
你们肯定觉得我疯了 给我五分钟
I know you think I'm mad, but give me five minutes
你们就会觉得 我是世上最清醒的人
and you'll think I'm the sanest person alive.
好吧 夸张了
OK, that was an overstatement.
我说过法师很自大
I said the Master's arrogant,
自大
but arrogance...
会让你吃苦头
..can trip you up.
我知道这是什么了
I know what this is!
是张时间图 上面是电脑发展史上的
A temporal map, showing every significant person
所有杰出人物
in the development of computers through history,
第一个就是你 埃达
starting with you, Ada.
这就是我们的计划
This is the plan!
明白了吗
See?
不明白
No.
电脑是什么
W-What is a computer?
忘掉那个词
Forget you heard that word.
否则我又扰乱历史了
Otherwise I've just disrupted the whole of history. Again.
好了 我的大脑很亢奋 很好
OK... Ah, my brain's fizzing. Good.
卡萨文在图上每一个人身边都安插了间谍
The Kasaavin posted an agent on every person on that map,
因为间谍工作其实跟巴顿做的事一样
because that's what spies do, what Barton does.
他们收集信息
They gather all the data!
基因是怎么嵌入的
Where does the DNA fit in?
卡萨文
Kasaavin...
科技 基因
..technology, DNA...
这些是怎么联♥系♥到一起去的
How are they all connected?
人类基因 他们在测试人类基因
Human DNA. That's what they were testing.
那些东西你懂多少
How much of that did you understand?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天 我在这里要说一声谢谢
Today, I'm here to say thank you
是全世界的你们
to those of you all round the world
让我们的成就变为了可能
who've made our achievements possible,
是你们在过去的数年间
to everyone who, over the years,
给了我们一切
has given us everything.
我们给了你们几片塑料 几个电路和游戏
We gave you pieces of plastic and circuitry and games...
你们就把进入你们生活的全部权限
and you handed us - me, my company -
拱手相让给了我们 我 我的公♥司♥
total access to your lives -
你们买♥♥什么 你们去哪里
what you buy, where you go,
你们给谁发短♥信♥ 发什么内容
who you text, what you text,
每个想法 每张照片 每条动态
every thought and photo and post,
每张信♥用♥卡♥号♥
every credit-card number,
每个生日 每个值得纪念的地方
every birthday, every memorable place
还有你们母亲的娘家姓
and all your mothers' maiden names.
所以谢谢你们把我们的摄像头装进口袋
So thank you for carrying our cameras in your pockets
谢谢你们把我们的麦克风装在卧室
and putting our microphones in your bedrooms,
谢谢你们为你们的孩子注册 给他们我们的设备
for signing up your kids, handing them our devices.
我们告诉你们 "你们的生活当然是私密的"
We told you, "Of course your lives are private",
"你们的数据当然是安全的"
"of course your data's safe."
而你们相信了我们
And you believed us.
你们不断地点着同意
You kept clicking Agree.
到如今...
And now...
我们无所不能
we can do anything.
我能向世界上的每台设备发送短♥信♥
I can send a text to every device on this planet.
一条新信息
点开吧
Go ahead.
读一读
Read it.
"人类已经完了"
"Humanity is over."
"你们有三分钟的时间准备"
"You have three minutes to prepare."
准备做什么
Prepare for what?
很好笑吧 是不是
Funny, right?
不过...
Except...
这并不是个玩笑
not a joke.
我们已经远远超过了人类的巅峰
We are way past peak human.
我们已经创造了更智能的系统
We've created systems that are smarter
运转起来比我们自身都要高效得多
and can run more efficiently than we do.
那么我们的目的是什么呢
So what's our purpose?
我们总得有点用吧
We must be useful for something.
数据告诉我们 我们确实还有用
Well, the data tells us we are.
我们可以改换用途
We can repurpose.
其实...
Well...
你们都可以
you all can.
你们知道地球上哪种硬盘最高效吗
You know the most efficient type of hard drives on Planet Earth?
人类
Humans.
人类基因可以存储相当多的数据
Human DNA can store so much data.
我们是完美的存储系统
We're the perfect storage system,
也就是说 在这个星球上
which means there are over seven billion
有超过七十亿个潜在高可用性硬盘
potentially incredibly useful hard drives on this planet.
我们要做的只是重定全人类的格式罢了
All that's needed is to reformat the whole of humanity.
幸运的是 有个应用软件可以做到此事
Luckily, there's an app for that.
进程初始化中
有没有人觉得我们应该担心一下这事
Anyone feel like this is something we should be worried about?
妈妈
Mum?
我动不了了
I can't move!
我们中的一部分人会保留意识来监督
A handful of us will remain sentient in order to supervise,
甚至重建世界
maybe even rebuild.
至于剩下的各位...
But for the rest of you...
欢迎来到生命的终点
welcome to the end of your lives.
用你的镭射鞋攻击机器
Use your shoe on the machine.
没什么用啊
It doesn't make any difference.
用袖扣
Cufflinks!
闪开
Move away.
快点
Now!
我刚刚度过了人生中最令人恼火的77年
I've just had the most infuriating 77 years of my life.
你们知道活过二十世纪有多艰难吗
Have you any idea how hard it is to live through the 20th century?
我逃离的那个地方...
The places I've escaped from...
不过 来得早不如来得巧
Still...just in time to...
我还能亲眼看着你们付出代价
watch you all pay.
这机器是用来干嘛的
What's the machine?
转换和传输
Conversion and transmission.
我们正在同时向全世界传输卡萨文能量
We're transmitting kasaavin energy around the world all at once
传输到每台设备 攻击每个人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表