Their destiny and ours, intertwined.
我们最大的失败
The site of our greatest defeat...
很快将变成我们重生的圣坛
and soon a shrine for our rebirth.
飞船呼叫科沙默斯
Shuttle calling Ko Sharmus.
有人能听见吗
Anyone hear me?
有人在科沙默斯上吗 请回答
Anyone there on Ko Sharmus, talk to me.
有人吗
Please?
我要是有个友好点的声音就好了
What I'd give for a friendly voice right now.
有人吗 拜托
Go on, pleeease?
飞船呼叫科沙默斯
Shuttle calling Ko Sharmus.
科沙默斯回话
Ko Sharmus responding.
你好
Hello?
我们做到了
We've made it!
我是博士 你是谁
This is The Doctor, who's that?
我告诉你了 我是科沙默斯
I've told you, this is Ko Sharmus.
科沙默斯
Ko Sharmus?
你是个人 不是星球吗
You're a person, not a planet?
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我们是人类
We're human.
我们想穿越边境
We've come to cross the Boundary.
不 我想不是
No, I don't think so.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-已经没有人类了 -那我们有新消息了
- There are no more humans. - Well, we've got news for you.
不过首先 我们在一架偷来的赛博飞船上
First things first, we're on a stolen Cybership,
但我们不是赛博人 我们很友好
but we're not Cybermen, we're friendly,
而且还有其他的要来
and there's more on the way.
很期待见到你
Very much looking forward to meeting you.
现在抱歉 我要下降了
Now forgive me, I need to jump off.
我得好好降落才行
I have to land this thing properly.
我就把它停到桥那边
I'll just park this thing over the bridge.
这里好冷
It's so cold in here.
你瞧
Ah, see?
那是因为你还活着 还在喘气 全靠我们
That is cos you're alive and breathing, cos of us.
你还要接着炫耀吗
Are you going to keep going on about that?
是的 每小时说一次
Yes, every hour on the hour.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
笑你
You.
我怎么了
What about me?
你成长了很多 格雷姆·奥布莱恩
You've come a long way, Graham O'Brien.
谢了 小娅
Thanks, Yaz.
我以前洗劫过一架飞船
I raided one of these carriers once -
差点死了
nearly got fried to death.
真是好时光
Good times.
赛博控制中心应该就在这下面
CyberControl should be just down here.
等等 这是赛博飞船吗
Wait. Is this a Cybership?
战争航♥空♥母舰
War carrier.
我们让它重新发动
We get this working,
它就能带我们去科沙默斯 也许甚至能找到你们朋友
it can get us to Ko Sharmus, maybe even find your friends.
战争航♥空♥母舰
War carrier?
你想的和我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
它运载了什么
What was it carrying?
这里是控制台
This is the control deck, all right.
系统依然完好无损
Systems still intact.
机器功率全满
Full power banks.
这样就能带我们去到科沙默斯
This'll get us to Ko Sharmus.
我们甚至可以乘坐它越过边界
We could even use it to cross the Boundary.
把飞船当作定居船
Use it as a settlement ship
直到我们找到最适合居住的星球为止
till we find the best habitable planet.
-这应该可行 -小心 儿子
- Yeah, that could work. - Oh, careful, son,
你听起来有些积极
you sounded slightly positive there for a sec.
我要去看看船上还有什么
I'm going to take a look around the rest of the carrier,
看看这里还有什么
see what else is here.
我跟你一起去 两个人会更安全
I'll come with you, it's safer with two.
小心点
Go careful.
小心是我的天性
I was born careful!
那倒是真的
That's actually true.
重启需要点时间
It's going to take a while to reboot,
每次只能启动一个区域
have to go one section at a time.
139层
Level 139.
一直都是我最喜欢的楼层
It's always been my favourite level.
和其他楼层一样
It's as good as any.
至少他启动了飞船
At least he's got the power back on, though, eh?
他们肯定是让飞船起飞了
They must have got us moving.
嗯
Yeah.
我开始在想
You know, I'm starting to think
我们有很大的机会能活过今天
we're in with a good chance of surviving today.
不只是今天 你还有大好的人生要过
No, not just today, you've still got a lot of life ahead of you.
但愿你是对的
Yeah, well, I hope you're right.
我们进去怎么样
How do you reckon we get in?
进去扫略一番吧
Right. Let's have a butcher's.
挂肉钩 周围看看
Butcher's hook? Look?
是伦敦的押韵俚语
It's cockney rhyming slang.
当我没说吧
No, don't worry about it.
你真的很奇怪
You are really strange.
不好意思 我是你见过最正常的人
Excuse me, I'm the most normal bloke you're ever going to meet.
不 奇怪是称赞你
No, strange is a compliment.
我喜欢奇怪
I like strange.
好吧
Well...
你觉得这些是什么
What do you reckon these are, then?
你好
Hello.
这是部队运输机
This was a troop carrier...
把军人送去前线
bringing soldiers to the front.
准备好作战的新赛博人
Fresh Cybermen ready to fight.
战士级别
Warrior class.
这里有将近一千名赛博人
There's got to be over 1,000 Cybermen in here.
我数了每一层有十扇门
I counted ten doors on each level.
这艘飞船有多少层
Well, how many levels on this ship?
几百层
Several hundred.
我们偷了这艘船
And we're in the middle of stealing it.
我们到家了
We are home.
赛博体叫我来完成这个任务
The Cyberium has called me to this task.
现在它的预示将会实现
And now its vision shall be fulfilled.
赛博体万岁
Hail the Cyberium.
下午好 还是早上
Afternoon! Or is it morning?
喜欢海岸线
Loving the coastline.
你们三个
Three of you.
不止一个 而是三个
Not just one, but three of you.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
而我却希望全失
There's me, having lost all hope.
就把我们看做是你的希望复燃吧
Consider us your hope restored.
我是博士 这是莱恩和伊森
I'm The Doctor. This is Ryan and Ethan.
介意我到处看看吗
Do you mind if I have a shufty around?
你的防御系统如何
How are your defences here?
来
Come on.
和解是从你开始的吗
Did this settlement start with you?
是的
Yes.
我自己和其他一些人
Myself and handful of others...
逃离赛博营
fleeing the Cybercamps.
所以你们打过仗
So you fought in the war?
是的
Yes.
打了很长时间
For a long time.
然后我被抓了起来 关在一个人类集中营里
Then I was captured and held in a human interment camp
等待处置 送去升级
for processing, sent for an upgrade.
我只是幸运能逃离的其中一人
I was one of the lucky ones who got away.
我们听说过这个地方
We'd heard tell of this place.
我不太相信 但我们想办法来到这里
We didn't really believe it, but we managed to get here.
战争还没打到这个地方
The war hadn't made it this far,
所以我们建了避难所
so we built shelter and,
久而久之 其他人也来了
over time, others came.
消息传开了
The word spread.
那其他人在哪
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表