Maybe he's heading back to the dome.
任务终止
Abort the mission.
他还活着 我们知道他在哪
He's alive! We know where he is!
他现在以时速37公里的速度在移♥动♥
He's moving at 37 clicks an hour.
我家班尼可跑不了那么快
That doesn't sound like my Benni.
他是被渣滓怪带走了 我们不去了
The Dregs got him. We abort.
如果那些东西抓住了班尼 我们得去救他
If those things have got Benni, we're getting him back!
不就是想要钱吗 凯恩 这个值一大笔钱
You want money, Kane? That's worth a fortune!
可以让你买♥♥很多环境改造设备
That would buy a lot of terraforming.
你不想当孤儿55号♥的女王了吗 凯恩
Or don't you want to be Queen of Orphan 55 any more, Kane?
别讨论钱了 这是人命关天的事
Never mind the money, there's a man's life at stake.
伏尔姆 跟着追踪器
Vorm, follow the tracker.
班尼
外部氧气含量 百分之二
External oxygen levels - 2%.
当前内部氧气含量 百分之二十一
Current internal oxygen levels - 21%.
请乘客不要离开...
Always remain in...
你们对渣滓怪了解多少
So what do you actually know about the Dregs?
有多少只
How many are there?
属于静心庄水疗中心
is the property of Tranquillity Spa.
不想说话 好吧
Don't want to talk to me? Fine.
要我跟自己对话也没问题
I don't need a second person for a conversation.
想法总是会自己冒出来 所以
A lot of the time they just get in the way. So...
渣滓怪是一种在辐射中存活下来的
A Dreg is a native species that somehow lived
本地物种
through the fallout.
他们是一代接着一代的 总得有个开头
That's generations. There must be a few of them.
连字符带个三 从你表情看来我说对了
Hyph3n with a 3, your face tells me I'm right.
可它们怎么活下来的
But how did they survive?
你们枪上为什么装了激基复合物调制器
And why is your gun fitted with an exciplex modulator?
它们可以让激光输出功率变得随机
They randomise laser output.
只有在对付能够适应你们攻击的生物时
You'd only need that against a thing
才会用到这种东西
that could adapt to your attack.
等等
Hang on.
它们是这样的吗
That's what they do?
适应
Adapt?
适应枪♥械♥甚至核冬天
To guns and to nuclear winter?!
顶尖的掠食者
Apex predators!
而我们正要闯进它们的领地
And we... we are driving straight into their territory!
班尼
所以
So, er...
你失业多久了
How long have you been unemployed?
这是史上最烂的搭讪方式吗
Is that the worst chat-up line ever?
是
Yeah.
你刚刚见证了历史
You just witnessed history.
我失业一个月了
I've been unemployed for a month.
我之前的工作是照顾我爸 他去世了
I was my dad's carer, but... he died.
很抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我八年前失去了我妈妈
I lost my mum eight years back.
你身边还有别的亲人吗 你妈妈在吗
Have you got anyone else? Is your mum around?
我在塞拉斯那个年纪 她就去世了
She died when I was about Sylas's age.
奈维就像成了年度最佳家长
She made Nevi look like Parent of the Year.
所以...两位
So... guys...
讨论什么呢
What's going on?
闲聊
Just talking.
-随便谈谈 -很好
- Having a conversation. - Great.
说到哪里了
Where are we up to?
对 瑞恩 你们在说什么呢
Yeah, Ryan. What are you talking about?
比如我们都有家长过世...
We both have dead parents...?
车辆出现短暂故障
This vehicle is experiencing momentary difficulties.
车辆出现短暂故障
This vehicle is experiencing momentary difficulties.
车辆损坏
This vehicle is compromised.
这怎么回事
What the hell was that?
车辆损坏
This vehicle is compromised.
请勿下车 等待救援
Please stay inside the vehicle and wait for assistance.
这是陷阱 很可能是渣滓怪干的
This is a trap, presumably set by the Dregs.
这薄雾毒性很强
This mist is highly toxic,
等雾散去 日照就更强烈了
and when it clears, direct sunlight is worse.
我们被太阳暴烤十分钟 就会...
We get ten minutes of solar blistering and then...
死
Death.
太阳暴烤 好精致的措辞
Solar blistering? What a lovely phrase.
我也试试
Here's another one.
车辆筋疲力竭 我们被迫搁浅
Completely knackered vehicle. We're stranded.
我得看看现在的位置
I need to check where we are.
附近有个作业巷道
There's a service tunnel close by.
我们要是能躲进去 或许可以活下来
If we can make it to that, we might live.
好了 坏消息是
OK. Bad news is,
我们得离开卡车 步行前往
we have to leave the truck and head out on foot.
情况不妙 但几乎别无选择
Not ideal, but basically our only option.
我们不能走 我给了报酬
We can't leave! I paid you.
我们是来找班尼的
We came here for Benni!
保持安静 行动迅速
Stay quiet, move fast.
卡恩 卡恩
Kane! Kane!
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
我们会找到他的 维尔玛 我保证
We'll find him, Vilma, I promise.
走过这个山脊 就是巷道入口
Tunnel entrance is just past this ridge.
班尼 班尼 你在哪里
Benni! Benni! Where are you?
你会招来渣滓怪
You'll bring the Dregs.
它们就聚集在我们周围的山丘里
They're massing in the hills all around us.
博士 我们没希望了
Doc, we don't stand a chance.
所有人回到卡车上 快
Everyone, back to the truck! Now!
快 快
Go, go!
-所以现在的计划是什么 -闭嘴
- So what's the plan now? - Shut...up.
我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
伏尔姆 我们去解决渣滓怪
Vorm, we're going to deal with the Dregs.
博士 你带他们朝东走 寻找舱口
Doctor, get them out, head east, look for a hatch.
我们来转移它们视线
We'll keep them busy.
维尔玛
Vilma!
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
班尼
Benni?
班尼
Benni!
班尼
Benni!
他在渣滓怪手里
The Dregs have got him.
维尔玛
Vilma!
不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you came!
我不是一个人 也撑不了多久
I'm not alone, and I don't have long...
但我有两个问题
but I-I have two questions.
很抱歉得同时问出口
I'm sorry to ask them together.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
当然
Oh, of course I will!
我愿意
Yes!
另一个问题是什么
What was the other one?
如果可以的话
If anyone can,
谁能开枪杀了我吗
will they please shoot me?
班尼
Oh, Benni!
它对你做了什么
What has it done to you?
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
当初就不该离开圆舱
We shouldn't have left the dome.
伏尔姆 该出发了
Vorm! This is it!
-职责所在 -快
- This is the job! - Come on!
我们走
Let's go!
塞拉斯 快 朝山脊走 别回头
Sylas, now! Head to the ridge. Don't look back!
快
Come on.
连字符 快
Hyph3n, hurry!
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
-凯恩 怎么了 -我被摔伤了
- Kane, what happened? - It threw me.
-你还好吗 -他们抓走了伏尔姆
- Are you OK? - They've got Vorm!
把我送回去
Get me back up there!
你不能再打了
You can't fight any more.
伏尔姆需要我
Vorm needs me.
我们也需要你 你熟悉这个星球
We need you. You know this planet.
带我们去巷道
Get us to the tunnels.
这下面怎么更热了
How can it be even hotter down here?
检查氧气浓度
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表