没有逃离用飞船 身后有个无情的赛博人
No escape ship, a relentless Cyberman
选择十分有限
and very limited options.
其实只有一个选项
Well, one option.
你们能跑多快
How fast are you feeling?
快来
Come on.
我们要偷他们的飞船吗
Are we gonna steal their ship?
没错
Yes, we are!
短接一艘赛博战斗机
Hot-wiring a Cyber fighter.
不 这是曲速的
Oh, it's warp.
好吧 这有点难度
Of course! Which makes it trickier.
除非是我 很擅长这个
Unless you're me, which I am, which is good.
因为我还是青少年的时候在一个周末
'Cause I used to hot-wire warp drives for fun,
曾因为好玩短接过曲速引擎
on a weekend, as a teenager.
不是说我们有周末 或者是青少年
Not that we had weekends. Or teenagers.
我以前老这么干 别人都可烦我了
Basically, I used to do this a lot and people got mad.
但现在这能救我们的命
But now it's gonna save all our lives.
所以谁才是对的 现在是个大赢家呢
So, who was right all along and is now the real winner?
有更快的方法 这样 让我来
There's a faster way. Here. Let me.
你需要帮忙吗 小伙
Hey, do you need help with that, kid?
你叫谁小伙呢
Who you calling "Kid"?
这会让他气疯了的
This is gonna make him cross.
我们走
Here we go.
顶住 讨厌这些控制杆
Hold on. Hate these controls.
赛博飞梭正在升空 首领
Cyber shuttle lift in progress, Leader.
舰上测出人类生命信♥号♥♥
Human life signs aboard.
-别 妈妈 -抱歉
- Mam. - Sorry.
真是个帅小伙
Very smart.
准备好了吗 儿子
Ready, then, son?
警♥察♥署
不错的履历表
It's good form.
这点值得夸奖
Done a good job on this.
字迹也很整洁
Very neat handwriting.
你为什么想成为一名卫兵呢 布兰登
And why do you want to be a guard, Brendan?
他想要为国效力
He wants to serve.
最好让小伙子自己说 是吧 帕特
Best leave the lad to speak for himself, eh, Pat?
是啊
Right.
我想做个与众不同的人
I want to make a difference.
我当时也在场
I was with him.
你父亲发现你的那天
The day he found you.
再看看你现在的样子
Look at you now.
小娅 咱们在哪儿
Yaz, where are we?
为啥要一直待在这儿
What we doin' here?
咱们要是困在这里面
If we're stuck with this lot,
怎么回去找博士和瑞恩
how we gonna get back to the Doc and Ryan?
别担心 会找到他们的
Don't worry. We'll find 'em.
可是 咱们要怎么找啊
Well... well, how are we gonna do that?
咱俩联手 那还不是所向披靡吗
Me and you, together? No-one else stands a chance.
-你开得太快了 -用不着你告诉我怎么开
- You're pushing it too hard. - Don't tell me how to work this thing.
当初是谁最先发现它的
Who's the one who salvaged it in the first place?
那么是谁修好它的
Yeah, and who patched it up?
你用超过一半的马力开 真的会坏的
You'll wreck it if you push it past half-power. Seriously!
你看看生命维持装置还剩多少
Look how low the life support has got.
任何数值在90%以下咱们都到不了那儿
We won't get there at anything less than 90%!
你推到90以上那就更不可能了
We won't make it all if you push it past 90!
我们要去哪儿
Make it where?
去科沙默斯
To Ko Sharmus.
还有边界
And the Boundary.
就是我们一直想去的地方
It's where we've been trying to get to.
唯一的庇护所
Our only point of safety.
只是听说的
Yeah, that's what we've been told.
你得相信那是真的 耶德拉米
You've got to believe, Yedlarmi.
是吗 那对我们有什么好处
Do we? And how's that working for us?
那是我们最大的希望
It's the best we've got.
你们说的边界又是什么
And what boundary are you talking about?
照理说应该是我们离开这个星系的路
Supposedly our way out of this galaxy.
一个出口 笔直地通往外边
A gateway - a direct route out of here,
连接到宇宙里面的随机位置
into another random part of the universe.
通过边界 就能完全摆脱赛博人
We get through there, the Cybermen can't follow.
因为边界的存在形式每次都是独一无二的
The Boundary patterns are never the same twice.
这是我们通往安全港的最大希望
It's our best hope of safe harbour.
能量输出供给不足
Energy pulse links cratering.
我都说了你开太快了
Didn't I say you were pushing it too hard?!
-没问题的 -我说什么来着
- It's fine. - What did I tell you?!
-没问题的 -外壳上产生14条裂痕
- It's fine! - 14 breaches in the shell lining.
-氧气含量正在下降 -能量元件损坏
- Oxygen pressure's dropping. - Energy cells compromised.
数值接近临界
Content's getting critical.
好吧 有问题
OK, it's not fine.
整个系统正在崩毁
The whole system's melting down.
不行 现在绝对不行
It can't. Not here.
要爆♥炸♥了 趴下
It's gonna blow. Get down!
晃得好厉害
This is rough.
我都晕船了
It's makin' me feel sick.
赛博人的航行方式不适合人类
Cyber warp tech, not designed for humans.
等会 来
Ooh, hang on. Look.
这个应该管用
If it'll help...
是姜味的
..Added ginger.
我已经把科沙默斯设置成了目的地
I've programmed in the destination of Ko Sharmus.
其他人要去的也是那儿
That's where the others will be heading.
如果这艘船是曲速航行 我们会提前到
If this is warp drive, we'll get there before them.
我一直在搜索 但找不到他们
I've been scanning but I can't see 'em.
可能我们已经在前头了
Maybe we're already ahead.
怎么了
What?
你擅长这个
You good at this?
这是我爸教我的第一件事
First thing my dad taught me.
怎样劫持赛博人的飞船
How to hijack Cyber ships.
如何拆解飞船
How to take 'em apart.
还有彻底摧毁它们
How to burn 'em to the ground.
我当时四岁
I was four.
生在了战争时代
Born in wartime.
你就只知道这些事情
So, this is all you've ever known?
我们因为战争失去家园
The war made us pariahs.
因为总有人对我们穷追不舍
'Cause of what was always coming for us.
最后的赛博人
The last Cybermen -
要把最后的人类也赶尽杀绝
intent on destroying the last humans.
他来了
Here he is.
遗千年的祸害 我们正说你的事呢
The bad penny. We were just talking about you.
我们知道你们在哪
We know where you are.
我们会找到你们
We will find you.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
你为什么不去问问神奇的赛博智能
Have you not asked that great slab of Cyber AI
关于我的事情呢
you absorbed about me?
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
去赛博体搜索一下吧 朋友
Consult the Cyberium, mate.
我以前阻止过你们很多次
I've stopped you lot so many times before
这次也不例外
and I'll do it again.
一次又一次地阻止你们
Time after time after time.
不
No.
赛博体确实认识你
The Cyberium does know you.
你和人类都将毁灭
Both you and humanity will be destroyed,
而我将带领赛博人走上至高的巅峰
and I shall bring the Cyber race to its greatest ever glory.
你对人类的恨意真的很重啊
Quite a grudge you've got against humanity,
特别是你曾经也是人类的一员
especially considering you used to be one.
当荣耀的赛博帝国到来
When the glorious Cyber empire arrived,
我自愿献身
I was a willing recruit.
但当我荣升为赛博的一员
But as I took my rightful place, as I began my blessed ascension,
我被抛弃了
I was denied.
刚开始
At first...
我诅咒我自己
..I cursed myself.
隐藏在黑暗中 独自羞愧
Hid in the shadows, ashamed.
但我现在明白了 我不是被抛弃了
But now I understand I was not discarded.
而是被选中了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表