Let us know if anything changes, Aramu!
所以 你一定认识我
So, I guess you recognise me.
不认识
No?
漫游姐妹啊
Two Girls Roaming!
我没看过
I haven't seen it.
你们这些人咋回事啊
What's the matter with you people?
在这里面
In here.
-这就是我们要找的东西 -对
- Is that what we came for? - Yeah.
好 那就快走吧
OK, so let's get out of here.
它和系统连接着
It's connected into the systems.
我想看看能不能找到点什么
I want to see what I can find.
看样子这间实验室和另外两个地点
It looks like this lab is part of a triangulation of signals
组成了三角信♥号♥♥源
with two other locations.
一个是马达加斯加
One's Madagascar.
快躲
Hide!
那是杰克打到的怪物
That's one of the creatures Jake shot.
它在干嘛
What is it doing?
它去哪了
Where did it go?
它刚做了什么
What did it just do?
这是个传送站
It's a teleport station.
我们可以跟它去
We could follow it.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这是给你的来自秘鲁的礼物
So here's your present from Peru.
瑞恩 你能帮我解剖吗
Ryan, will you dissect it for me?
-什么 -你肯定在学校做过
- What?! - You must have done it at school.
不需要好看
Doesn't need to be elegant.
很好 因为肯定不会
Good! Cos it won't be.
实验室不错
Nice lab.
-装备很齐全 -谢了
- Very well equipped. - Thanks.
好了 先说要事
Right. First things first.
你有广谱抗生素吗
How are you off for broad-spectrum antibiotics?
-有 但只有一点 -好极了
- Yes, but only a small supply. - Great!
格雷姆
Graham!
杰克 你试试开条静脉线
Jake. See if you can rig up an IV.
我们需要给亚当注射药物 试着稳定他
We need to get some medicine into Adam, try and stabilise him.
我完全不知道怎么做
I have no idea how to do that.
我帮你
I'll give you a hand.
我这辈子见过不少静脉注射
I've seen a few intravenous drips in my time.
总算派上用场了
Finally, it comes in handy.
我可能需要一个高倍显微镜
I might need a high-powered microscope,
血液样培养皿 快速基因组测序
blood cultures, rapid genome sequencing,
分光光度计 和一个超快的孵化器
a spectrophotometer, and a super fast incubator.
大部分我都有
I've got most of that.
陈苏奇 在马达加斯加的海滩
Suki Cheng, on a Madagascan beach,
装备齐全 为一切做好了准备
excellently equipped and ready for anything.
我能用你的电脑吗
Ooh, can I use your computer?
好了
Right.
我想看看亚当身体里到底怎么了
I want to see what's going on inside Adam.
得用你的电脑下载之前
Gonna use your laptop to download the readings
我从他那下载的读数
I took from him earlier.
话说你在这干什么
So what is it you do here?
我们在研究一个海洋过滤系统
We're working on a marine filtration system
与透亮海洋倡议相连
connected into the Crystal Oceans Initiative.
就是水过滤系统
Hence the water filtration system.
微观的版本 对吧
Micro version, is it?
-你理解得真快 -没错
- You take a lot in very fast. - Yes, I do.
是我众多技艺之一
It's one of my skills.
有了
Here we go.
开始给亚当血检
Initial blood analysis for Adam.
你还好吗 博士
You OK, Doc?
抱歉 亚当
I'm sorry, Adam.
你的血液被一种
Your bloodstream's been infected
外来病原体感染了
with an alien pathogen,
大概是在香港的时候
presumably in Hong Kong.
我不知道病原体是什么意思 这是不是很糟
Is it bad if I don't know what a pathogen is?
我很高兴你问了 因为我
I'm glad you asked that, cos I...
我不想显得蠢
I didn't want to look stupid.
是一种能够携带疾病的微生物
It's a microorganism that carries disease.
外来细菌 寄生于其他生命体
Alien bacteria, which is latching on to life forms...
并杀死他们
and killing them.
恐怕它就在你体内 亚当
I'm afraid it's inside you, Adam,
现在我不知道怎么才能让你不那么惊慌
and right now I don't know how we stop it overwhelming you.
你真的很想跟着那个生物
You really want to follow that creature.
我们真的要这么做吗
We're seriously going to do this?
是的
Yeah.
还不知道我们要去哪
Without knowing where we're going?
没错
Yeah.
我们能去的最糟的地方是哪里
What's the worst place we could end up?
有很多
Long list.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
你确实疯了
You are crazy!
漫游姐妹
Two girls roaming...
准备好了吗
Ready?
我知道你担心你的丈夫 哥们
I know you're worried about your husband, mate,
但博士会好好照顾他
but he's in good hands with the Doc.
别烦我了
Just go away.
他那句话是什么意思 "迟了七个月"
What did he mean when he said, "seven months too late"?
我本来应该去看他发射
I was supposed to come out and see him launch.
目送他去国际空间站
Say goodbye as he went off to the ISS.
但你没有去
And you didn't go.
他跟我在一起时就知道我是怎样的人
He knew what he was taking on with me.
我不会伤感
I don't do emotions.
而且我很不擅长
And I'm really not good at...
从一而终 恪守承诺
sticking with things, you know? Commitment.
还有 我真的不喜欢出国
Also, I really don't like foreign travel.
这么说你很抢手嘛
So you were quite the catch, then.
是啊 他捡着大便宜了
Yeah. He's a lucky, lucky bloke.
我丈夫是个宇航员
My husband is an astronaut.
有个这么了不起的丈夫
Do you have any idea how hard it is
你知道我有多不容易吗
being married to somebody that impressive?
这让我走上了另一条路
It sort of sends me the other way.
我终日没心没肺
I wallow in being unreliable.
就像在惩罚他
Like I'm punishing him.
惩罚他什么
What for?
不坦诚
Not being honest.
抱歉 我听不懂了
No, sorry, you lost me.
他要是那么了不起 那么优秀
If he's that... impressive, if he's that amazing...
他的确优秀...
which he is...
那他就不可能如他所说的那么爱我
he can't love me the way he says he does.
这不合理 他爱我什么
It doesn't make sense. Why would he?
兄弟
Oh, mate.
我觉得你惩罚的不是他
I don't think he's the one you're punishing.
我们还活着
We're still alive.
我们没死
We didn't die!
没有传送到一座活火山里去
Didn't teleport into an active volcano.
找到答案了
Result!
你说这是什么玩意儿
What do you think this is?
某种外星殖民地吧
Some sort of alien colony.
看看这些玩意儿
Look at all this stuff.
这到底是什么
What even is it?
如果这是个外星球的话
If we're on an alien planet,
那个是什么
then what is that?
那个...
That...
是艘潜艇的一部分
is part of a submarine.
我给亚当和那只鸟的血液培养做了基因测序
I've gene-sequenced blood cultures from Adam and that bird.
你速度真快
Wow, you are fast.
如果跟着光密度变化
If I track changes in the optical density
确认了细菌的增长率
and confirm the bacteria's growth rate,
我们就可以用这数据来改变病毒的基因
we might be able to use that data to genetically engineer a virus.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking!
我们真是心有灵犀
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表