Now,
世界间的边界 这个
the Boundary between worlds, this...
美丽而不寻常的侥幸通道
Beautiful anomalous fluke -
穿过来
come through it.
加入我
Join me.
我们为什么要加入你
Why would we join you?
因为我这里正好有个在发狂的星球
Because I have a planet going spare right here.
这个星球大家称为伽里弗雷
The planet formerly known as Gallifrey.
不 别把他们带来 这是你我之间的事
No. Don't bring them here. This is between you and me.
别质问我 亲爱的
Don't heckle, dear.
我随时可以打断你
I can always decide to cut you short.
我保证 我会铺好红毯
I promise I'll roll out the red carpet.
之所以是红 是因为浸泡了咱们族人的血
It's red because it's drenched in the blood of our people.
我给你发路线导航
I've sent you the navigation patterns.
直接来到这里的中心
Come right to the hearts.
来做你的诸多前辈
Do what so many of your predecessors
所梦想的事
fantasised about...
将你的飞船 降落在伽里弗雷的遗迹上
Land your ship in the ruins of Gallifrey.
来的路上 你该先派一只死亡分舰队[星战梗]
On the way through, you should send a death squadron.
你管那个叫死亡分舰队吗
Do you call it a death squadron?
一支清除小队
A deletion squad.
不 一支招募巡逻队
No, a recruitment patrol,
一个人类榨汁派对
a human juicing party,
去灭掉那个星球上还活着的三个人类
to eliminate the three humans left alive on that planet.
他们很弱
They're weak.
应该用不了你多久
It shouldn't take much.
待会儿见
See you in a bit.
派三支处刑小组到地面
Send three execution units to the surface.
然后安排路线去伽里弗雷
And set course for Gallifrey.
他们来了
Here they come.
准备战斗 先生们
Gird your loins, gentlemen.
-我不知道怎么束 -我也是
- I don't... I don't how to do that. - Me neither.
物质粒子传输器
Transmat.
我的第一个指挥官常说
As my first commanding officer used to say,
要勇敢
"Be brave.
要敏捷
"Be swift.
最重要的是 要幸运
"Most of all, be lucky."
还好吗
All right?
好的 你呢
Yeah, yeah. You?
好
Yeah.
听我说 小娅
Listen, Yaz,
如果我们没能逃出这里
If we don't get out of this...
-我们会逃出这里 -是
- We will get out of this. - Yeah, well...
我知道 我只是说 如果我们没
I know, but I'm just saying, if we don't...
我希望你知道
I want you to know I...
我觉得你是个非常优秀的年轻女性
I think you're such an impressive young woman.
不会被任何事打倒
Never thrown by anything.
总是去抗争
Always fighting.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟博士说 你认为
You said to the Doc that you thought
她是你遇到过的最好的人
she was the best person you'd ever met.
你知道吗 小娅
You know what, Yaz?
我觉得你才是
I think you are.
你没有时空机 也没有音速...
You ain't got a time machine or a sonic...
但你从不害怕
But you're never afraid
也从未被打败
and you're never beaten.
我听起来会有些像个
I'm going to sound like a...
普通的老人家 但你真的让家人骄傲 小娅
Like a proper old man, but you're doing your family proud, Yaz,
你真的有 实际上 你让全人类骄傲
you really are. In fact, you're doing the whole human race proud.
抱歉 我没有冒犯到你吧
S-Sorry. I haven't offended you, have I?
这是我听过别人对我说的最好的话
It's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
你自己也不是什么坏人
You're not such a bad human yourself either.
不是啥...
Not su...?
我就这样吗
Is that it?
我说了你那么多好话
I've just said all them lovely things about you,
你的回复就是 "你这人也不怎么坏"
and all you give me is, "You're not such a bad human"?
朋友 我是约克郡人
Mate, I'm from Yorkshire
这话就算赞美了
that's a love letter.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
好的
Oh, OK.
长官 一号♥微机
Leader, unit malfunction
深层储存库发生单元故障
in deep storage vault Micron-Alpha.
检查监控
Show surveillance.
监控不可查 长官
Surveillance unavailable, Leader.
-是人类 -要我激活一个单元吗
- The humans. - Shall I activate a unit?
不必 他们是我的
No. They are mine.
你为什么要把伽里弗雷卖♥♥给赛博人
Why would you give Gallifrey to the Cybermen?
马上就有更大的事需要你想了
You're about to have much bigger things to think about.
我跟你说过 你知道的一切都是谎言
I told you before that everything you knew was a lie.
如今你终能直面真♥相♥ 身旁有我作陪
Well, now you get to face the truth, with me at your side.
你真觉得我会相信
Do you really think I'm going to believe
你嘴里说出的哪怕一个字吗
anything that comes out of your mouth?
你还记得这里吗 博士
Do you remember this place, Doctor?
在陈列室边上
Next to the Panopticon,
矩阵室
the Chamber of the Matrix,
储存着时间领主的所有知识
the Repository of all Time Lord knowledge,
一个包含所有在世及已逝的时间领主
a data bank of every Time Lord consciousness,
意识的数据库
living and dead.
每一段经历 每一段记忆
Every experience and every memory.
是我们一族活生生的历史
The lived history of our race.
我毁掉过很多东西 但不会毁掉这个
I... I destroyed a lot of things, but not this...
秘密宝藏
Trove of secrets.
这就是一切的起因
This is what started it all.
我当时只是随便玩玩
I-I was just playing,
黑入这个系统
hacking the system.
在这里迷路了
I-I got lost in there.
然后我发现了一切
And then I found everything.
真♥相♥与和解的时间到了 博士
Truth and reconciliation time, Doctor.
说和解或许不太对
Well, maybe not reconciliation...
不过是时候让你亲眼看看真♥相♥了
But time you saw the truth for yourself.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
麻痹场
Paralysis field.
你想要我做什么
Whatever you want with me...
都可以
Fine.
但请救救我的朋友
But save my friends.
别让赛博人抓住他们
Don't let the Cybermen take them.
要是你还念着我们过去的交情
If the history between us means anything to you...
我相信你是想唤起我善良的天性
I do believe you're appealing to my better nature.
但你我都知道我没有这玩意儿
And we both know I don't have one.
我不会去救他们的 你也不会
I'm not going to help them, and neither are you.
我确实还记着我们过去的交情
And the history between us does mean something.
那是我心中怒火与痛苦的源头
It's the rage and pain in my hearts.
我要送你深入矩阵
I'm sending you deep into the Matrix
去了解真♥相♥
to understand the truth...
伽里弗雷的真♥相♥
Of Gallifrey
时间领主的真♥相♥
and of the Time Lords.
做好准备
Brace yourself.
会很疼
This is going to hurt.
长官 我们与边界的距离已到达理想状态
Leader, we are on optimal proximity to Boundary.
边界通道正在重新开启
Boundary gateway is reopening.
我们必须得下船了
We've got to get off this ship.
欢迎 博士
Welcome, Doctor.
这罪受得还舒服吗
Are you suffering comfortably?
那我就开始了
Then, I'll begin.
很久以前有一次 不
Once upon a time... No.
很久以前有好几次
Once upon several times,
在时间领主之前
before the Time Lords,
在我们所知的一切之前
before everything we know,
有一名探索者
there was an explorer.
她名叫塔克屯
Her name was Tecteun...
来自一颗名不见经传 人烟稀少的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表