won't exist, so neither will you.
这不仅是他的生命危在旦夕 你们的也一样
It's not just his life at stake. It's yours.
你想牺牲自己吗
You want to sacrifice yourself for this?
你想让我牺牲你们吗
You want me to sacrifice you?
你们想这么做吗 做吧
You want to call it? Do it now.
你们所有人
All of you.
我就知道 因为这个队伍结构不是平面式的
Yeah. Cos sometimes this team structure isn't flat.
而是山形的 而我就在山巅
It's mountainous, with me at the summit
在平流层 孤独一人
in the stratosphere. Alone.
被迫做出选择
Left to choose.
救诗人 救整个宇宙
Save the poet, save the universe.
看着人们今天或明天被火焚烧
Watch people burn now or tomorrow.
有时候 即使我也无法赢
Sometimes, even I can't win.
求你了
Please...
救救我
help me.
释放你禁锢之物
Release what you hold.
-怎么做 -快释放
- How? - Release it!
他不知道那是什么意思
He doesn't know what that means!
你得告诉他该怎么做
You've got to tell him what he's got to do!
我是在跟赛博体说
I am addressing the Cyberium.
它必须杀死宿主才能出来
It must execute the host to be extracted.
它不服从你
It's not obeying you.
那我就处决宿主
Then I shall execute the host.
你叫什么名字 先生
What is your name, sir?
玛丽 现在不是聊天的好时机
Mary, this is not a good time to talk.
或名字们 你是好几个人吗
Or names. Are you several men?
零件的组成
A composite of parts.
我比人强多了
I am better than men!
但我看见了灵魂
Yet I still see a soul in there.
你以为你看见了什么 孩子
What do you think you see, child?
我看见一个放过我儿子的人
I see the man who spared my son.
你是个父亲吗 在此之前
Were you a father? Before?
是的
I was.
你也不想这样
You didn't want to be this way.
他们伤害了你 这个现代的普罗米修斯
They hurt you, this modern Prometheus.
你也曾爱过
You loved once.
也被爱过
And were loved in return.
你不希望杀人
You do not wish to kill.
我叫阿沙德
My name was Ashad.
我确实放过了你的儿子
I did spare your son...
因为他就是没用的小个子
because he's a useless runt,
体弱多病
sickly and weak.
我曾经有过孩子
And I did have children.
当他们加入反抗军时 我割断了他们的喉咙
I slit their throats when they joined the resistance.
我们在死亡的尖叫声中转变
Shrieks in death we are transformed,
增加提升 你们也会学到的
improved, updated, as you will learn!
在死亡中转变
Transformed in death.
抱歉 珀西·谢莉 很对不起
I'm sorry, Percy Shelley. So very sorry.
博士夫人 你在对他做什么
Mrs. Doctor, what are you doing to him?
博士
Doctor...
机器体正在离开他的躯体
The Cyberium! It's leaving his body!
刚刚发生了什么事
What just happened?
我们怎么回到这了 他把房♥子重置了
How are we back here? He's reset the house.
谢莉需要帮忙
Shelley needs help!
我想我已经帮他摆脱了机器体
I think I've freed him from the Cyberium!
付出的是什么代价
At what cost?
不
No!
它选择了我
And it chooses me.
有意思
Interesting.
时间领主的吸引力
Time Lord magnetism.
看来我才是真正的守护者
Looks like I'm the true guardian.
屈服 否则我就要处决你
Surrender it or I will execute you.
我要是你 就不会轻易拿处决来威胁人
I'd be very careful with those execution threats.
我已经能感觉到 它开始和我融为一体
I can feel it already, fusing to me.
感觉就像在家里一样
It feels very at home.
它识别到我是最佳的宿主人选
Recognising great host material.
不是要自吹自擂
Not to big myself up,
但是我想它会不战而退
but I don't think it'll vacate me without a fight.
-你在干什么 -发送信♥号♥♥
- What are you doing? - Transmitting.
我的飞船会锁定我的信♥号♥♥
My ship will lock on to my signal.
它会毁掉这个现实
It will tear this reality,
而这个星球将只剩下碎片
and this planet will remain only in shreds!
这个世界不会在结束1816年
This world doesn't end in 1816.
不会的
It can't.
会的
It will.
他在虚张声势 别听他说
He's bluffing. Don't listen to him.
但我不能确定 我不能拿这个星球冒险
But I can't be sure. I can't risk this planet!
我不能赢
I can't win!
我们逃不掉的
We are inevitable.
是的
Yes.
是的
You are.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
让其得偿所愿
Giving it what it wants.
你对谢莉干了什么
What did you do to Shelley?
老时间领主的诡计 不太好的诡计
Old Time Lord trick. Not a nice one.
把他的思想逼向他未来的死亡
Pushed his mind to his future death,
骗机器体放弃
tricked the Cyberium into letting go,
希望他的躯体能熬过这次创伤 对不起
hoped his body would survive the trauma. I'm sorry.
希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
你救了谢莉 但那未来意味着什么
You saved Shelley, but what does that mean for the future?
意味着我给未来带去了最严重的危险
It means I've put it in the gravest danger.
请告诉我这是计划的一部分
Please tell me that was part of the plan.
没错 最后一刻的不完美 我仅有的计划
Yes. A last-minute, imperfect, all-I've-got plan.
拯救谢莉只是第一步
Saving Shelley was step one.
第二步是什么
What's step two?
收拾我在第一步搞出来的烂摊子
Fix the mess I created in step one.
去未来找到他
Go to the future, find him
阻止他重建赛博军团
and stop him from rebuilding the Cyber Army.
谢莉 你能把那些符号♥和数字交给小娅吗
Shelley, can you give Yaz those symbols and numbers?
我们需要用到
We're going to need them.
今晚真是惊险重重
Well, that was quite the evening.
没错
Indeed.
也许克莱蒙特小姐会想要退休吧
Perhaps Miss Clairmont would care to retire?
躺下可以恢复体力
A lie-down could prove restorative.
为了追逐博士夫人 你不顾我的存在
You pursued Mrs. Doctor without a care for my presence...
贬低我的想法和观点
belittled my thoughts and opinions...
然后用我来做人肉盾牌
and then proceeded to use my person as a human shield.
然后呢
And...?
然后咒语解除了
And the spell is broken,
阁下
my lord.
你让我重获新生
You have returned me to life,
尽管我感觉已经生无可恋
although I feel as though I have none of it left to live.
抱歉让你先一步看到了未来
Sorry about the sneak peek.
每一刻都很宝贵
Every moment will be precious.
我们要怎么报答你
How can we repay you?
不要失去希望就行了
Just don't lose hope.
如果你喜欢的话 继续写作
Yeah. Keep doing that writing thing. If you like.
如果所有的怪事都源自机器体
So, if all the weirdness was the Cyberium, you know,
尸体和谢莉漂浮在空中那些
the bones and Shelley floating about and all that,
为什么要复活两个人
why would it reanimate a couple of stiffs
只是为了给我一个三明治吗
just to bring me a sarnie?
那个女仆和吓人的小孩子
You know, the maid and the creepy little kid?
不知道
No.
我们以为你和我们一样看到了谢莉
We thought you saw Shelley, like we did.
拜托 犀利的眼神 让屋子冷死了
Come on! Beady eyes? Made the room go all arctic?
-他们俩和这有什么关系 -应该没有
- Where do them two fit in? - I'm not sure they did.
不 拜托 博士
No, come on, Doc.
这个时候你该站出来解释一下
This is where you jump in with a rational explanation.
世上没有鬼魂对吧
I mean, ghosts don't exist, right?
-除非真的有 -什么
- Unless they do. - What?!
你们三个进去
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表