Oxygen supply level 1%.
请立即寻找可呼吸的空气
You must find breathable air immediately.
氧气含量1%
Oxygen supply level 1%.
请立即采取行动
Immediate action required.
充装氧气瓶
Refill oxygen canister.
寻找可呼吸的空气
Find breathable air.
否则您的生命将受到威胁
Failure to do so will result in threat to life.
这楼梯应该是通向静心庄的
These stairs should take us back to Tranquillity.
等等 博士在哪
Wait, where's the Doc?
氧气含量1%
Oxygen supply level 1%.
请立即寻找可呼吸的空气
You must find breathable air immediately.
氧气含量1%
Oxygen supply level 1%.
-请立即采取行动 -闭嘴
- Immediate action is required. - Do shut up.
充装氧气瓶
Refill oxygen canister.
寻找可呼吸的空气
Find breathable air.
否则您的生命将受到威胁
Failure to do so will result in threat to life.
氧气充装中
Oxygen supply refilling.
氧气充装中
Oxygen supply refilling.
你真是充满惊喜啊
Well, aren't you full of surprises?
我还有一件事需要搞明白
I need to understand one more thing now.
看看你的脑海里都是什么
Checking what's in here.
我就怕是这样
That's what I was afraid of.
博士
Doctor!
这边
Over here!
他在缺氧状态下好强大 因为他不需要氧气
It's so strong without oxygen because it doesn't need it.
他呼入二氧化碳 呼出氧气
It breathes carbon dioxide in and oxygen out,
就像一颗愤怒的树
like a really angry tree!
谢谢 但你不该回来找我的
Thank you, but you should not have come back for me.
我不是来找你的
I didn't.
不过我可以帮你争取点时间
But I can buy you some time.
-不 你这条命是欠她的 -是我欠你们大家的
- No. You owe her! - I owe you all.
这一切都由我而起
For starting this.
帮我向她道歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
她值得更好的母亲
She deserved better.
凯恩
Kane!
这是一条紧急通知...
This is an emergency announcement...
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
我猜是贝拉干的
I'm guessing Bella.
别指望我打扫这里...
If they think I'm clearing all this up...
这是一条紧急通知
This is an emergency announcement.
快 我们得把这个开口堵上 封住这个房♥间
Come on. We need to close this up. Secure the room.
快 来搭把手
Come on, give us a hand.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
得把这里封住
We need to block this off.
用自动售货机 快
The vending machine! Come on.
-好主意 -快
- Good idea. - Quick!
放下 放下 快 就是这样
Drop it, drop it! Come on, that's it.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
-博士 -瑞安
- Doctor! - Ryan!
贝拉 塞拉斯 奈维 快去指挥中心
Bella, Sylas, Nevi, to the command centre now.
我们会想办法撑久一点的
We'll hold this off for as long as we can - somehow.
中国制♥造♥
"Made in China."
这个怎么会在这儿
Hey, how did this get here?
它一直在这儿
It never left.
孤儿55号♥就是地球 你们的未来
Orphan 55, it's Earth. Your future.
如果这里是地球 那渣滓怪是什么
If this is Earth, then what are the Dregs?
是由我们突变而来的
They're us. Mutated.
没错 你们有几个人没死
Yes. The few that didn't die.
不是吧 地球怎么会变成这样
Oh, no, they can't be. How did Earth end up like this?
每一位在生的科学家都提醒过你们
You had warnings from every scientist alive.
全球变暖对吧
Global warming. Huh?
食物链崩溃 大规模迁移 还有战争
The food chain collapses. Mass migration. And war.
我坚持不住了
I can't hold this much longer.
我们要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我说跑的时候 大家就跑
When I say run... run.
快跑
Run!
奈维 把门关上
Nevi, secure that door!
我在尽力 自动锁失灵了
I'm trying! The autolocks are playing up.
等等 凯恩呢
Wait, where's Kane?
她没赶回来
She didn't make it back.
老爸 你弄错了
Dad, you're doing it wrong.
要用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥从里面锁
It needs a passkey to close it from the inside.
我现在没空 塞拉斯 我想要集中注意力
Not now, Sylas, OK? I'm trying to concentrate.
你从来不听我说 那你自己弄吧
You never listen to me! Do it yourself, then!
博士 快看 穹顶外面
Doctor, look! Outside the dome.
渣滓怪回应了
Dregs responding to the call.
他们正在集结准备进攻
They're massing for an attack.
等离子膜一降下 他们就能进来了
And the ionic membrane's down, so they can all get in.
我们要疏散
We need to evacuate.
我们用的是幻象电源 传送装置坏了
We are on phantom power and the teleport is dead,
但它还是知道我们每一个人是从哪来的
but it still knows where each one of us came from.
奈维 你要修好传送装置
Nevi, you need to fix the teleport.
不可能 不 我...
No way, no, I'm...
只有你知道怎么修好那东西
You're the only one who knows how to fix that thing.
如果修不好
And if it doesn't work,
我们所有人都没法离开这个星球
we're all going to be stuck on this planet.
反弹电容器已经彻底炸毁
The bounce capacitor is completely blown
我们唯一剩下的燃料只有西里铵3号♥
and the only fuel we've got left is syrillium 3,
那根本不够带我们离开这个星球
which isn't enough to get us off-planet.
所以我们需要西里铵4号♥
For that we need syrillium 4.
就是在病毒跳虫攻击的时候
Which is what... syrillium 3 mutates into
从西里铵3号♥突变而来的
when it's attacked by the hopper virus.
祝你好运吧 老爸
Good luck with that, Dad!
亚麻橱自动上锁
Autolocking linen cupboard.
把门打开
Open the door!
塞拉斯在外面 我打不开自动锁
Sylas is out there! I can't get the autolocks open!
他在哪
Where is he?!
他不在走廊上 肯定是跑走了
He's not in the corridor. He must have run.
我们全都要死在这里了
We're all going to die here.
除非我想到办法解决
Not if I've got anything to do with it.
我知道我们要怎么躲过这一劫了
I know how we can survive this.
我们比他们有优势
We have one advantage over them.
我们喜欢氧气 而渣滓怪讨厌氧气
Oxygen. We love it. The Dregs hate it.
这整个穹顶就是个空调装置
This whole dome is air-conditioned.
如果我能增加氧气浓度
If I can up the oxygen levels,
渣滓怪就会变弱 我们就能离开这里了
the Dregs will be weakened and we'll get out of here.
奈维 赶快去做吧
Now, Nevi... get on it.
小娅 瑞恩 渣滓怪会攻击
Yaz, Ryan, the Dregs are going to attack
穹顶墙和酒店的唯一交汇处
the one place where the dome wall meets the hotel.
蒸气室
The steam room.
别让他们得逞 尽量帮我们争取时间
Keep them at bay and buy us as much time as you can.
格雷姆 你和奈维一起
Graham, you're with Nevi.
贝拉 我们要找到塞拉斯
Bella, we're going to find Sylas.
我会尽量增加氧气浓度
I'll try and boost the oxygen levels.
我为什么要听你的
Why should I take orders from you?
这场危机是你造成的
You caused this mess.
现在你要帮忙解决这个问题
And now you're going to help fix it.
大家在传送装置集♥合♥
Everyone regroup at the teleport.
我要炸毁这些自动锁
Now, I'm going to blitz these autolocks.
-在我炸掉它们的时候 -怎么样
- OK. While I do this... - Yeah?
你要打开驱动核心 隔离西里铵3号♥
you open the drive core and isolate the syrillium 3.
你在开玩笑吗 哥们 我只是个大巴司机
Are you having a laugh, mate? I'm... I'm a bus driver.
我们要找点东西来堵住墙上的缺口
We need to find something to barricade the breach in the wall,
别让渣滓怪进来
stop the Dregs getting in!
太阳椅吗
Sun loungers?
就太阳椅了 最后一道防线
Yep, sun loungers! Last line of defence!
塞拉斯肯定在这里
Sylas must be here somewhere.
找到他了
Found him!
只是有一个小问题
One small problem...
你有计划对吧
You've got a plan, right?
正在想
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表