但他记录下了观察的结果
But he records all his observations.
我们要去沃登克里弗
We have to go to Wardenclyffe.
这才像个实验室
Now, this is a lab.
特斯拉先生从几个月前就开始
Mr Tesla started transferring all of his work
将工作成果转移到沃登克里弗
to Wardenclyffe months ago.
他用这个东西捕捉到了火星信♥号♥♥
He intercepted the Mars signal with this.
他管这个叫特斯拉镜
He calls it his Teslascope.
这些是他读取到的全部记录
Here are all the readings he took.
他们意识到特斯拉发现了信♥号♥♥之后
They must have increased the cloaking
一定提高了信♥号♥♥的隐蔽性
when they realised he'd spotted them.
盯紧这个人
Don't take your eyes off him,
不要让他动任何东西
and don't let him touch anything!
我们在长岛
We're on Long Island.
这个电♥话♥亭带我们穿过了大半个纽约
This box transported us halfway across New York.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你可千万别说出去
Yeah, well, keep it to yourself,
不然人家会说你像特斯拉一样疯
or people'll say you're as crazy as Tesla.
这种情况绝不会发生
That, my friend, will never happen.
我猜你现在肯定想抓住机会
Yeah, still - bet you'd jump at the chance
-让他回来给你工作 -是吗
- to have him back working for you, wouldn't you? - Yeah?
-没错 -你又怎么会知道
- Yeah! - How'd you figure that?
我以前工作的地方也有个你这样的主管
Cos I had a supervisor like you at my old depot.
你这样的人不会去关注某个人
And men like you don't pay a bloke that much attention
除非你觉得可以利用他赚钱
unless you think there's a pay-out coming.
肯定就在这里面
It must be here somewhere.
找到了 信♥号♥♥的读数
Ah, I've found it! The signal readout.
我们可以开始了
Now we're in business.
这里面一定有能让我们逃出去的东西
One of these must be good for getting out of here.
得想办法离开这艘飞船
Got to find a way off the ship.
我们在纽约上空几百米
Well, we're hundreds of feet above New York.
你的建议是我们就这样开门走出去吗
What do you suggest we do, open a door?
我的建议是不要向这些外星大蝎子屈服
I'd suggest we don't surrender to the giant alien scorpion.
你说得对 抱歉 都怪我
You're right. I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
你本不该在这里的
You shouldn't even be here.
你是天才
Just cos you're a genius
可你也不用一个人解决所有事情
doesn't mean you have to figure everything out on your own.
我们一起想办法
We're in this together.
你检查了设备
You have examined the equipment?
是的 检查了
Yes, I have.
这艘船上的秘密
There are more secrets on this ship
我花一辈子也没法完全搞懂
than I could discover in a lifetime.
这是 一个科学家的梦想
It... It is a scientist's dream.
那你们该工作了
Then your work shall begin.
你要为我们做战斗的准备
You will prepare us for battle.
我拒绝
No, I won't.
你能帮我们去征服各个星系
Your work would burn a path across the galaxies.
在地球上 你什么都不是
On Earth, you are nothing.
我可能确实会一事无成
Perhaps I will achieve nothing,
但我要达到的
but if I achieve anything,
是科学的进步
it will be in the name of progress,
而你们的想法显然和我不同
and you are not my idea of progress.
杀了这个偷渡者
Kill the stowaway.
我就记得我的工具箱里有
I knew I had one in my tool box.
布莱金属传送器 马克3号♥
Braxium Bouncer, Mark III.
集市上买♥♥到的
Found it at a bazaar.
可能有点靠不住 但我不能用塔迪斯
Bit wonky, but I can't take The tardis.
这东西的能量应该够我
This should give us enough power to transport me,
小娅和特斯拉传送回来
Yaz and Tesla back here.
但我传送过去之后
But once I'm there,
得等它重新充能完毕才能回来
I can't jump back until it recharges itself.
不过我并不担心这一点
Which, you know, I'm not worried about.
一点也不担心 你们也不用担心
Definitely. And you shouldn't be worried about it either.
一点也别担心
Not in the least.
这是拒绝我的代价
This is the price of refusal.
首先 她会丢掉小命 然后是下面的所有人
First, she dies, then everyone down there.
住手
Stop.
她是我的助手 我需要她
She's my assistant, I need her.
她无关紧要
She's not important.
这我可不同意
I'm going to have to disagree with that.
你这地方不错
Nice place you've got here.
还成吧
Probably.
要是能打扫一下的话就好了
If you cleaned up a bit.
我已经算邋遢了 但这里也太乱了吧
I mean, I'm messy, but this?
你们没事吧
Are you guys all right?
你来了就好多了
Better now you're here.
我是博士 我们好像还没见过吧
I'm The Doctor. I don't believe we've met.
你在跟斯吉思拉女王说话
You address the Queen of the Skithra?
你擅闯我的飞船
You trespass on my ship?
这是你的飞船吗
Oh, this is your ship?
我看着像是金星人的飞船
Because it looks Venusian to me,
还有那个是克仑道夫曲速引擎
and I'm pretty sure that's a Klendov warp drive.
这飞船上有哪样东西
Is there a single thing on this ship
是你自己造的
that you've built yourselves?
这一个很聪明
This one is clever.
让她给特斯拉打下手
She will assist Tesla.
更糟糕活儿我都干过
I've had worse jobs.
否则就杀了她
Or she will die.
偷来的科技
Stolen tech,
偷来的面孔
stolen faces,
如今你偷来的这些东西出故障了
and now all your stolen gear is breaking down.
怎么办呢
And what do you do?
再偷个人来帮你修吗
Steal someone else to fix it.
这又杀又抢的 你有没有想过
All this killing and looting! Did it never occur to you
自己动脑筋或造东西
to try thinking or building something instead?
唾手可得的东西何必自己造
Why would we build when all there is is ours to take?
特斯拉
Tesla...
为什么选特斯拉
Why Tesla?
为什么要用露珠去找他
Why send the sphere to track him,
一个20世纪初的发明家
an inventor from 1900?
我们需要一个工程师
We required an engineer.
轮不到你说话
I was talking!
我们需要一个工程师
We required an engineer.
特斯拉智慧超群
Tesla showed superior signs of intelligence.
他发现了我们的信♥号♥♥
He discovered our signal.
可你是怎么知道的
But how did you know that?
他回应了我们的信♥号♥♥
He signalled back.
这事你怎么不提
You didn't think to mention that?
我不知道信♥号♥♥发出去了
I didn't know it worked.
不是吧
Seriously?
斯吉思拉只要有用处的东西
The Skithra have always taken what we need.
博士
And, Doctor...
你对我们没有什么用处
I do not see a need for you.
那是迪利瑞安谐振器吗
Oh, is that a Dullirian resonator?
这个可以给飞船供好几个月的能
Oh, and this can power a starship for months.
你觉得特斯拉聪明
You think Tesla's clever?
比起我们他不过是个跳梁小丑
We make him look like the village idiot.
像你这样有远见卓识的女王
A smart, forward-thinking scorpion queen like yourself,
是不会杀我和小娅的
I wouldn't go killing me and Yaz.
因为小娅
Cos Yaz...
可以告诉你这是什么
can tell you what this is.
-这是个相机 -没错
- It's a camera. - Bingo.
-博士 -小娅
- Doctor! - Ah, Yaz.
-特斯拉先生 -斯凯里特小姐
- Mr Tesla! - Miss Skerritt.
真没想到
Well, I'll be darned.
她真的把你带回来了
She actually got you back.
他在这儿干什么
What is he doing here?
特斯拉
Tesla,
今天真是惊心动魄啊
quite a day we're all having.
还没完呢
It's not over yet.
快来
Come on.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表