Have we met?
还是如此放肆 重生改变不了这一点
Still cheeky. Regeneration can't change that.
我得说 太阳穴上那抹灰很不错
Got to say, loving the grey at the temple.
挺有特点 但还是很性感
Kind of distinguished yet still sexy.
过来
Oh, come here!
你怎么样 博士
How you been, Doctor?
注意了 我说的每一个字都是真的
Pay attention, cos every word I'm about to say is true.
现在外面有一大群外星警♥察♥
There's a nasty bunch of alien police outside.
他们正用超级大炮对着这栋公♥寓♥
They're pointing a highly dangerous cannon at this flat,
准备在四分钟后发射
and they'll fire it in about, er, four minutes.
我有可能阻止他们 但我得知道
I might be able to stop them, but I need to understand
他们为什么来这儿 你得立刻让我们进去
exactly why they're here, so you need to let us in, quick.
好 把一切都告诉我们
Right, tell us everything.
你是谁 我们得走了
Who are you? We need to leave!
你一出去就会直接走进星际雇佣兵的怀抱
Right into the arms of intergalactic mercenaries
而且他们认为你是个逃犯
who seem to think you are a fugitive from justice.
-他们搞错了 -你确定吗
- They've got it wrong. - Sure about that?
当然 他们一定是搞错人了
Yeah! It's mistaken identity.
他只是个在小公♥司♥工作的普通人
He works at Bathrooms4U, for God's sake!
你最好是没在说谎 你们俩都是
You'd better be telling the truth, both of you,
不然犀牛人会判你窝藏逃犯
otherwise the Judoon will have you for harbouring the fugitive,
他们的判决可是很残忍♥的
and their justice is brutal.
我可没有窝藏任何人
I'm not harbouring anyone!
如果你们是无辜的 为什么在收拾行李
If you're both so innocent, why are your bags packed?
是啊 你们看起来就是要逃跑的样子
Yeah, like you're about to go on the run.
汗和辛克莱的问题真是直中要害
Khan and Sinclair with the key questions.
你们可跑不远了
Not that you'll get very far,
毕竟他们刚刚圈出了执法区域
given the enforcement perimeter they've just knocked up.
快点 告诉我们真♥相♥吧
Come on, quick with the truth!
我们还有三分钟 也许更少
We've got about three minutes, probably less.
你们在隐藏什么
What are you hiding?
找找这个公♥寓♥里有什么
Check the flat, see what's here.
如果不是他们俩 就是房♥子里有什么
If it isn't these two, it could be something inside here.
-你们不能在我家乱来 -他们必须
- You're not going through my flat! - Yes, they are.
你看到外面那些了吗
Have you seen those things outside?
看到了 而且我亲眼看到他们做了什么
Yeah, and I've seen what they do,
这就是我们为什么要跑
and that's why we're running.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-这是什么 -它告诉我
- What is that?! - A device that tells me...
你们都是完完全全的人类
you're both completely human.
拜托了 我在尝试救你们和其他人的命
Please, I'm trying to save a lot of lives here, including yours.
如果你们知道为什么那些犀牛人在追你们
If you have any idea why the Judoon are pursuing you,
你们得立刻告诉我
you have to tell me right now.
什么 外面发生了什么
What the...? What's happening out there?
我想他们想夺回自己的飞船
I guess they want their ship back.
什么 这不是你的飞船
What, this ain't your ship?
你觉得我的品位会是这样
You think I'd choose this look?
这地方连个酒吧都没有
Doesn't even have a bar!
让我来小小的躲一下
A little evasive action.
希望这些防护能像他们说的那么好用
Hoping these shields are as good as they say.
外面可是战事激烈
A few battles going on around us...
你没开玩笑吧 你真的不是博士
You're not just kidding me? You're really not the Doctor?
不不 我叫格雷姆 我和博士一起旅行
Oh, no, no. My name's Graham. I just travel with the Doc.
难怪我的铲子显示读数错误
Ha! Which is why the scoop read the wrong signal!
试用了一下量子铲
using the old Quanticum Scoop
我从伊比萨十三号♥的四人行那儿得来的
I got from a fourple on Ibiza 13... Whoo!
那真是一个疯狂的晚上
That was a night!
实际上 是一个月
Actually, that was a month.
现在你知道我是谁了 你得告诉我你是谁
Well, look, now you know who I am, tell me who you are,
为什么要绑♥架♥我 为什么要找博士
why you've kidnapped me and why you're after the Doc.
我们正在处理事件呢
I mean, we're in the middle of something right now.
杰克·哈克尼斯上校 为您效劳
Captain Jack Harkness at your service.
我和博士 我们相识很久了
Me and the Doc, we go way back.
这件事非常重要
This is important.
他得知道宇宙的未来危在旦夕
He needs to know the future of the universe is at stake.
不是他了 是她
Not he, she.
我一定得看看
This I gotta see.
隔离器准备完毕 上校
Temporal isolator primed, Captain.
准备最终警告导弹
Prepare Final Warning Missile.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
一些经济问题
A few cash-flow problems,
一些旧手♥机♥和钥匙的展览
a collection of old phones and keys.
我在卧室找到这个
I found this in the bedroom.
在衣柜后面的空间中
Hollow compartment at the back of the wardrobe.
而这个
And that...
不是地球的东西
Is not from Earth.
所以它是来自哪里呢
So where's it from?
-天呐 -这是什么
- Oh, my God! - What was that?!
刚刚从窗户里飞进来的
Just came flying through the window.
隔离逃犯住所
Isolation of fugitive housing unit
倒计时一百零八秒
in 108 seconds.
时间真是在糊里糊涂的时候过得飞快啊
Doesn't time fly when you don't have all the answers?
有人认识这个吗
So, anyone know what this is?
不 我从未见过它
No, I've never seen it before.
我也是
Me neither.
我们在你们的卧室里发现的
We found it hidden in your bedroom.
你最好实话实说
You'd better be telling the truth,
因为如果我们不快点搞清楚
cos there's a lot of innocent people
有很多无辜的人会因此丧命
that could die if we don't sort this out quick.
倒计时九十二秒
92 seconds.
给我那个盒子
Give me the box.
八十二秒
82 seconds.
给我那个盒子
Give me the box.
-李 这是什么 -什么也不是
- Lee? What is that? - It's nothing.
这肯定有什么
No, it clearly is something,
你突然看起来非常困扰
cos suddenly you're all bothered about it,
而我从未见过这个东西
and I've never seen it before in my life.
你是管事儿的 对吗
You're in charge, right?
我们实行非常扁平化的管理
It's a very flat team structure.
你是最聪明的 我可以从你的眼中看出来
You're the smartest. I can see it in your eyes.
你们走消防通道 带上露丝
Use the fire exit out the back. Take Ruth.
带走她 确保她平安
Get her out and make sure she's OK.
这里我来处理
I can take care of this.
什么 你不行
What? No, you can't!
盒子里是什么 李 你到底是谁
What's in the box, Lee? Who are you really?
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
你害得半个格洛斯特都被犀牛人封锁了
You've got half of Gloucester under Judoon lockdown.
我要管这件事
I'm making it my business.
45秒
45 seconds.
这事我能处理好
I can deal with this.
你们带露丝走
Just take Ruth.
40秒
40 seconds.
我 我犯了一个错误
Look, I've... I've made a mistake.
你是我生命中最重要的东西
You're the most important thing in my life.
我不能让其他人送命
I can't let others lose their lives.
我要确保你的安全
I need to make sure you're safe.
你说犯了一个错误是什么意思
What do you mean, "A mistake"?
我只是要和他们谈谈 好吗
I just need to talk to them, OK?
可他们是一群外星犀牛 李
But they're space rhinos, Lee.
你要和他们谈什么
What are you going to chat to them about?
-23秒 -他们会看到我们从防火门出去
- 23 seconds. - They'll see us getting out of the fire escape.
除非
Unless...
声东击西
Diversion!
你带上露丝
Look, you take Ruth.
我们去前门干扰那群太空警♥察♥
We'll go out the front and distract the space feds.
-你觉得这样可行 -快点
- You think that'll work? - Come on!
不行 没有李我哪儿也不去
No, cos I'm not going anywhere without Lee.
我是警官 我懂得警♥察♥的套路
I'm a police officer. I speak their language.
只要拖延一下 给她们争取时间逃走
A bit of stalling, buy time to get them away.
然后我们就进来和你一起应付警♥察♥
Then we can come inside with them and be by your side.
我不需要你们
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表