前情提要
我们身处一个相当远的未来
We're in the very far future.
只剩七个人了
Seven humans left.
赛博无人机
Cyberdrones!
不
No!
和那些人一起走 帮助他们 带他们离开
Go with the humans. Help them. Get them out of here.
你们不可能活着回到塔迪斯的
You won't make it back to the TARDIS alive.
我们知道你们在哪
We know where you are.
我们会找到你们
We will find you.
边界 就是我们一直想去的地方
The Boundary - it's where we've been trying to get to.
一个出口 笔直地通往外边
A gateway, a direct route
连接到宇宙里面的随机位置
out of here into another random part of the universe.
恐惧吧 博士
Be afraid, Doctor,
因为一切都将永远改变
because everything is about to change.
神秘博士 第12季第10集
永恒之子
你怎么会在这里
How are you here?
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
绝不
Never.
抓住我的手 否则我把他们当场变成小玩偶
Take my hand or I turn them into tiny human dolls right here.
你是如何连接伽里弗雷和这个边界的
How have you connected Gallifrey to that Boundary?
你真的想让我展示一下我有多认真吗
Fine. You really want me to show you I'm serious?
小公鸡点到谁 就是
Eenie, meenie, miney...
谁
Miney.
行 我按你的游戏规则来
Fine, I'll play your game.
-我会回来的 -她不会
- I'll be back. - She won't.
以及这不是游戏
And it's not a game.
祝你们好运 人类
Good luck, humans.
我们必须去到那里
We have to go through there.
-我们必须找回她 -不行 我们必须等其他人
- We have to go and get her. - No, we have to wait for the others.
他们来了
They're here.
-来这边 -走走走走
- Over here! - Go, go, go, go!
我掩护你
I'll cover you!
过来 拜丝考特
Come on! Bescot!
不
No!
这艘船是我们的了
The ship is ours.
看看我的大作 博士 然后绝望吧
Look upon my work, Doctor, and despair.
还记得我们小时候在这些街上跑来跑去吗
Remember how we used to run through those streets as children?
我们翘课时 会在那些小巷里躲过布鲁萨
The alleys where we'd hide from Borusa as we skipped classes?
如今全没了
All gone now.
问啊 问我为什么这么做
Come on, ask me why I did this.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do this?
不告诉你
Not telling you.
-笑一笑 -你还很自豪
- Crack a smile. - Proud of yourself?
当然
Definitely.
-这些死亡 让你开心了吗 -是狂喜
- All this death finally made you happy? - Ecstatic!
那这平抚了你所有的愤怒了吗
And has it calmed all the rage?
我觉得没有事情可以平抚我
I don't think anything will ever do that.
我们要在首都游览一下
We're going to take a tour through the capital,
或该说是 首都遗迹
or its ruins, at least.
我有东西要给你看
Things I need to show you.
我知道你担心你的朋友们
And, I know you're worried about your friends.
谋划着如何逃脱 我能从你眼睛里看到
Plotting how to get away. I can see it in your eyes.
但你帮不了他们
But you can't help them,
所以你想都不要想
so don't even think about it.
下来了 好了 小娅 来
Down you come. That's it. Yaz, come on.
-拜丝考特呢 -他们杀了她 我们得回去找她
- Where's Bescot? - They killed her. We have to go back for her.
不不不 你不能这么做
No, no, no. No, you can't do that, mate.
别跟我说 我不能做什么
Listen, don't tell me what I can't do.
她一直在做噩梦
She had nightmares
梦到被抓 被转换
about being captured and converted.
我不能让这噩梦成真
I can't let that happen.
你真的觉得她想让你
Do you really think that she would want you
-冒着生命危险回去吗 -我欠她的
- to go back there and risk your life? - I owe her.
以及回去又有什么不同
And what difference does it make anyway?
我们在这里也毫无希望
We don't stand a chance here.
我们困在了一艘满是赛博人的飞船里
We are stuck on a ship stacked with Cybermen.
四个人类
Four humans sticking out
在他们的监控系统里极为醒目
on every surveillance system they've got.
他说的对 我一直在想这事 我有主意了
He's right, and I've been thinking about that. I've got an idea.
这点子有点疯 挺危险的 也可能没用
It's a bit of a mad one - quite dangerous and it might not work
但我们老有这样的点子 对不对 小娅
but we've got form with plans like that, ain't we, Yaz?
是 这是我们的专长
Yeah, our speciality.
有多危险
How dangerous?
我们穿他们的盔甲 他们就注意不到我们了
We use their armour so they don't notice us.
这样 我们能移♥动♥ 然后下船了
That way, we can move around and get off the ship.
所以你想让我们伪装成赛博人
So you want us to disguise ourselves as Cybermen?
你有打开过赛博人吗
Have you ever opened one up?
我猜不会很愉悦
Well, I guess it won't be pleasant.
里面全是人类遗骸
They're full of human remains.
你根本不用告诉我这些
Well, I don't need it spelling out, do I?
你根本假扮不来多久赛博人
You can't fake being a Cyberman for any length of time.
我们只需要假扮到逃出这里
We only need to do it for long enough to get us out of here.
如果你能处理那些身体
If you do the bodies,
我能切断盔甲跟他们共享神经网络的连接
I could disable the suit connection into the shared neural network.
这太疯狂了
It's insane.
我也没说这是个完美计划不是
Well, I didn't say it was a perfect plan, did I?
但这是我们目前有的最好的计划
But it is the best one we've got.
这里是我的武器库
This is my weapon store.
我们就这些吗
This all you got?
挺难有快递来这里的 你知道吧
Well, it's quite hard to get deliveries out here, you know.
我很久前就曾希望我再也不用战斗了
I had hoped I'd fought my last battle a long time ago.
但还是...
Still...
这位老将军还是有些绝技的
This old general still knows a few tricks.
我不太确信这些武器
I'm not too sure about weapons.
我很确信赛博人什么样
Yeah, well, I'm sure about Cybermen.
如今 你要么和他们战斗 要么死
Now, you fight them or you die.
他们毫无怜悯之心
They don't have any mercy.
你明日可以重做回和平主义者
You can be a pacifist tomorrow.
今天你必须生存
Today, you have to survive.
城♥堡♥ 伽里弗雷的心脏
The Citadel, the heart of Gallifrey.
认出这些老地方没
Recognise the old place?
我曾想过 要打通那里
I was thinking I might knock through there,
那里放个淋浴室
put a wet room there,
那边放个放映室
screening room there.
地下室是刑房♥ 自然的
Torture room in the cellar, naturally.
看那里
And see through there?
圆形监狱
The Panopticon.
剩下的吗
Well, what's left, which...
也不多了
Which isn't much.
我们在这里有过开心回忆 不是吗
We had some fun there, didn't we, eh?
毕业了
Graduated.
被暗♥杀♥的总统们
Assassinated presidents.
真是最好的时光
The best of times!
但我觉得这里是合适结束这一切的地方
But I thought here would be a fitting place to end this.
抱歉
Excuse me.
让我查下通知
Check my notifications.
好样的
goodie!
赛博人到了 在边界
The Cybermen are here, at the Boundary.
最好伸出友谊之手
Better extend the hand of friendship.
注意 1-2 呼叫所有赛博
Breaker 1-2 calling all Cybes.
呼叫所有赛博
Calling all Cybes.
领袖
Leader,
收到来自边界上方的全息传输信♥号♥♥
incoming holo-transmission from beyond the Boundary.
你好 赛博货运员
Hello, Cybercarrier!
你看着像半成品啊
You look rough.
还是你故意的
Or is that a choice?
我没想攻击你的转换
Don't mean to conversion-shame you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我法师
You may call me Master.
我希望你将我想做你的新好友
I want you to think of me as your new best friend.
现在
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表