执法区域的周边已达最大值
Enforcement field perimeter at maximum strength.
你杀了她
You killed her!
分类 人类
Category - human.
逃犯匹配度 阴性
Fugitive match - negative.
你想对我们做什么
What do you want with us?
区域范围内的全部人必须被分类
All within the perimeter must be catalogued.
此处有逃犯
The fugitive is here.
看这不是那谁嘛
Well, look who it isn't...!
我来取蛋糕的
I've come to get the cake
我给露丝生日订的那个
that I've ordered for Ruth's birthday.
蛋糕就在这
Got it right here.
给她一个特别的生日祝福
A special birthday message to her.
你值得更好的
你这人怎么回事 你为什么不放手
What is the matter with you? Why don't you let it go?
你想到外边解决这事吗
You want to take this outside?
不要每次都这么说
Stop asking me that
只要我进来喝杯拿铁
every time I come in here for a latte!
人类
Humans!
-来这里 -你们在我的厨房♥做什么
- Through here. - What are you doing in my kitchen?!
待在店里 门关好 别让任何人进
Stay inside. Keep the door closed. Do not let anyone in,
特别是带着头盔穿着黑皮的外星警♥察♥
especially alien police in helmets and black leather.
这座城市被包围了 我们正解决这事
The city's under siege. We're going to sort it.
继续 出去啊 懦夫
Oh, yeah, go on, get out. Coward!
-他怎么回事 -你有多长时间
- What is up with him? - How long you got?
没有时间 待店里 锁上门
No time at all. Stay inside. Lock the door.
走了各位 没时间了
Come on, gang, no time.
等下各位 看看这些小东西
No, no, guys, look at this little lot.
可爱
Lovely!
看看上面这句话
Look at the state of that!
是我看过最烂的蛋糕了
That's the worst cake I've ever seen!
露丝 我到处找你
Ruth, I've been looking everywhere for you.
你看到了吗
Have you seen?
看到了
Yeah.
-他们是外星人 -我知道
- They're aliens! - I know, I know.
真是外星人
Real aliens.
-他们杀了玛西亚 -什么
- They killed Marcia. - What?
玛西亚死了
Marcia's dead.
我们得回家 现在
We need to get home. Now.
太空犀牛
Space rhinos?
我没钱 抱歉 我做不好这个
I've got no money. I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this job.
种族 人类 是否逃亡者 否
Category - human. Fugitive match - negative.
你在追捕一名逃亡者吗
Oh, you're after a fugitive?
我能帮忙 他刚离开
I can help. He just left.
在柜台上有份档案
On the counter, there's a dossier.
里面内容详细
It's really thorough.
你给我小心点 大笨蛋
Hey! Watch it, you big...lunk!
-抱歉 -袭击官员
- Sorry. - Assaulting an officer.
判刑 处决
Sentence - execution.
处刑完毕
Sentence complete!
好
Ok.
需要拿点必须物品 一些衣物 我们快走
Need to grab some essentials, a few clothes. We need to go.
你在说什么 去哪里
What are you talking about? Go where?
你相信我吗 露丝
Do you trust me, Ruth?
有时候会
Sometimes.
你需要严格照我说的做
You need to just do what I say.
去拿些衣服放到行李箱里
Just get some clothes and put them in a suitcase.
他们不可能在追你 他们是外星人
They can't be after you. They're aliens.
都长着犀牛头
They've got the heads of rhinos.
你来自斯特兰德啊 李
You're from Stroud, Lee.
如果有什么我需要知道的
If there's something I need to know,
你需要现在就告诉我
you tell me right now.
没时间了 快
There's no time. Come on.
定位逃亡者住♥宅♥
Fugitive house unit located.
准备隔离器
Prepare isolator.
我希望你们获得了批准才敢动手啊
I hope you've got a permit for that.
你是帝国监察官吗
You're an Imperial Regulator?
没错 这里有不少需要监管一下呢
Yes. And there's plenty here to regulate.
首先 你们没有此地的司法权
For starters, you don't have jurisdiction here.
所以你们为何用七级执行力场
So, why you're using a Class Seven Enforcement Field
包围这座城市 这让我很是困扰
around this city bothers me a lot.
更重要的是 这件时间隔离器
More importantly, this temporal isolator
是非法器具
is an outlawed piece of kit.
会造成辐射泄露和人员伤亡
Radiation leakage and civilian casualties.
是设计用来冻结时间
Designed to freeze time
但会导致射程内一切生物
but causes horrific collateral damage to anything and anyone
受到严重附加伤害 很可怕的东西
that gets in its path. Horrible thing.
你可不能在这里用那家伙 老哥
Hey, you're not using that thing here, pal,
你们这些犀牛屁♥股♥好好考虑被帝国监管一下
so consider your rhino backside imperially regulated.
好像还挺难搞的啊
It sounded tougher in me head.
逃亡者十分危险 需要做好防范措施
Fugitive is highly dangerous. Precautions must be taken.
不能在这里 用那个武器
Not that weapon, not here.
人类会死 而你呢 队长
Humans will die, and you, Captain,
会违反的法律多到
will have racked up enough violations
足够让你的部队永不会被雇佣
to ensure that your troop never get hired again.
看看你和你一个排的犀牛人
Look at you and your platoon of Judoon near the...
在湖边[此处博士临时想了个押韵词]
that lagoon.
-说是运河更准确 -对
- More of a canal. - Yeah.
你们的傲气去哪了
Where's your pride?
你们对规则的遵守去哪了
Where's your respect for the rules?
我对你们很失望
I'm very disappointed in you.
所以现在由我们接手了
So, we will take over from here.
不行
Negative!
任务必须由签了合约的部队完成
Mission must be fulfilled by the contracted troop.
这是犀牛人参与法案条款163B
Judoon Engagement Article 163B!
这一条款被地球本地法律
That article... is overridden
第十二条
by local Earth law...
所覆盖了
12...
此条款明确声明一切潜在被捕者
Which clearly states that any potential arrestee
都由第三方进行裁定
is entitled to arbitration with a third party.
你说对吗 汗联络官
Isn't that correct, Liaison Officer Khan?
完全正确 百分之百
Absolutely correct. 100%.
第十二条啊 很严的
Rule 12? Massive.
这可是帝国监管
Imperial regulation.
所以你要给我们时间去进行裁定
So, you will give us the time to go in there and arbitrate.
那件武器无需被使用
That weapon will not need to be used.
明白吗
Clear?
就这样吧 我们能搞定 女人对女人
Come on! We can sort this, woman to woman.
给我地球时间十分钟
Give me ten Earth minutes
我们就能帮你们解决此事件
and we can have this resolved for you.
五分钟
Five minutes.
-九分钟 -四分钟
- Nine. - Four!
好吧 五分钟也行 我特讨厌他们这么干
Fine. I'll take five. I hate it when they do that.
我们最好坐电梯 等等 格雷姆哪去了
We'd best take the lift. Hang on, where's Graham?
-我不知道 -你把他弄丢了吗
- I don't know. - Have you lost him?!
我又不需要对他负责
He's not my responsibility.
他总是落后几步 我就没在意了
He's always a few steps behind. I've stopped checking.
四分三十秒
Four minutes 30.
我们还没开始呢 快点
We haven't started yet! Come on.
别动
Don't move.
真的 一根肌肉都别动
Seriously, not a muscle.
正在调试运动传感器
Working on the movement sensors.
如果你缩一下它就会射出激光束
If you even flinch, it'll set off the laser spikes.
相信我 它们哪里都能够到
Trust me, they get everywhere.
顺便说一句 看上去不错
By the way, lookin' good.
这又是谁 发生了什么
Who is this? What's going on?
我在哪 你又在哪
Where am I? And where are you?
已中和
Neutralised.
我来找你了
Comin' to join you.
你现在可以激动起来了
You can get excited now.
你是不是很想我
You missed me, right?
我们见过吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表