You're alone in the dark.
不
Oh, no.
索尼娅
Sonya!
缇博
Tibo?
你去哪了 哥们
Where you been, man?
我们等了你 你说过会回来
We waited for you. You said you'd be back.
你等了多久
How long you been waiting?
一辈子
Our whole lives.
这些火是怎么回事
What's with all the fire?
这地方都烧起来了
The place is burning.
什么地方
What place?
地球
Earth.
但你不在这
And you weren't here.
我以为咱们是兄弟
I thought we were mates.
我为什么连着这些
Why am I hooked up to this?
格蕾丝
Grace?
很抱歉告诉你 奥布莱恩先生
I'm sorry to tell you, Mr O'Brien,
你的癌症复发了
your cancer's returned.
什么
What?
不不 这不可能
Well, no, no, that can't be right.
我刚做过检查
I've had a check-up.
我...
I, um...
再说了 你也不是我医生
Anyway, you're not my doctor.
这一次 癌症很恶性
This time, it's very aggressive.
那么
Well, h...
我还有多久
How long have I got?
几个小时
A couple of hours.
你为什么不救我
Why didn't you save me?
让我 让我再试试
Let me... Let me try again.
对于大对数来说
Now, for most people,
一个量子通量的锁是无法破解的
a quantum flux lock is unbreakable.
每毫秒有一千亿种组合
100 billion combinations every millisecond.
但我有个应用
But I've got an app for that.
一个音速的 和一个塔迪斯的
One sonic... connected to the calculating power
计算能力连接着
of one TARDIS.
应该不用太久
Shouldn't take too long.
我又在自言自语了
And I'm talking to myself again,
意味着其他人都不在
which means the others aren't here.
你好 博士
Hello, Doctor.
我看着你宇宙中到处行走
I watched you stumbling round this universe.
我猜这一切都是你干的
I presume this is all your doing.
那个球里的女孩是谁 我的朋友们呢
Who's that girl in the orb? And where are my friends?
你是谁
Who are you?
我有好多名字
I go by many names.
我更喜欢
My preferred,
我的本名
my original,
策林
is Zellin.
不
No.
策林是神话人物
Zellin's a mythical name,
远远凌驾于这个宇宙
way beyond this universe.
策林理应是一位上神
Zellin was thought to be a god.
过奖了
I blush.
不可能
You can't be.
我们神灵有自己的游戏 博士
We immortals need our games, Doctor.
永生太长
Eternity is long,
我们受诅咒看尽世事
and we are cursed to see it all.
永恒族有他们的游戏
The eternals have their games.
守护者们也有自己的权利纷争
The guardians have their power struggles.
于我而言 这个世界
For me, this dimension
就是个完美的游戏盘
is a beautiful board for a game.
玩具匠人也会同意的
The toymaker would approve.
我的确喜欢这种生命形式
And I do like this form -
如此渺小
it's so small.
由分子和原子组成 多奇妙啊
To exist within molecules and atoms is fascinating.
我可以重塑他们
I can shape them,
令他们再生
regrow,
利用脆弱惊惧之人的噩梦
mould my form... to provoke fear from humans
来塑造新的生命形式
as I extract nightmares
以挑起人类的恐惧
from the scared and vulnerable.
-这游戏才有意思 -慢着
- Now, that is a good game. - Wait.
你在传送噩梦吗
Are you transmitting nightmares?
抓取人类的噩梦
Taking nightmares from humans
并用噩梦折磨那个
and forcing them into the mind of a girl
被你囚禁在星际之间的女孩
you've trapped between planets?
我见过很多种族 博士
I've seen many races, Doctor,
而人类无比奇妙
and the humans are infinitely fascinating,
也无比悲哀
infinitely pathetic.
不过这点你肯定知道
But of course you know that.
我们有一样的执念
We share the same obsession.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
是啊
No.
你低级多了
You are so much lesser.
你知道最妙的人性是什么吗
You know the best part of humanity?
是什么真正让他们彼此远离
The thing that truly sets them apart?
是他们对自己的残忍♥
The cruelty of their own minds directed towards themselves.
质疑 惶恐
The doubt. The fear.
无休止地控诉自己
The endless voices telling themselves
碌碌无能和一文不值
that they're incapable and unworthy.
如此美妙的生物
Such an exquisite animal.
内置痛苦
Built-in pain.
噩梦便是这痛苦的存储库
And the repositories of that pain, the nightmares.
那是你干的吧 总爱插一脚
I presume that's your doing, Doctor. Always interfering.
我看着你多管闲事
I've watched you blunder into this.
"多管闲事"就写在我简历第一行
"Blundering," top of my CV,
还有"好相处"
alongside "plays well with others"
以及"险境中的优秀舞者"
and "excellent tap dancer in a crisis".
真是机灵呢
Almost clever!
但这点机灵可不够
But not quite clever enough.
真的吗
You sure about that?
因为被你囚禁的人 自♥由♥了
Cos, look, your prisoner, she's free.
我利用了你的技术
I used your own technology against you.
不 博士
No, Doctor.
是我利用了你的直觉
I used your instincts against you.
什么
What?
我让查加斯卡对付人类 把你引来了这里
I made the Chagaskas, targeted the humans to entice you here.
我需要这个世界的人
I needed someone from this realm
来帮我开这个世界的锁
to break a lock from this realm.
只有一个人能做到
Only one would do.
你
You.
不
No!
你找到了正确答案
You did find the right answer,
却问错了问题
but you weren't asking the right questions.
我的自♥由♥
My freedom!
这个平台不是我的技术
This platform isn't my technology.
这所监狱并不是我建的
I didn't make this prison.
她一直是我们中更强大
She was always the more powerful of us,
更危险的那一个
the more dangerous.
所以他们才囚禁了她
That's why they imprisoned her.
我只是...
I just...
陪她演了一出戏
ride in her slipstream.
这么久了 终于被放出来了
Release. After all this time.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我来让你明白
Let me make you.
另一世界的两个生物来到了这个宇宙
Two creatures from another realm descended onto a universe,
在这儿他们被奉为神明
where they were worshipped as gods.
他们看到了两颗星球 于是打了个赌
They saw two planets and made a wager -
赌谁能先摧毁一颗星球
which of them could bring a planet to destruction first.
神明们开始了他们的游戏
The gods set to their game,
在人类间植入纷争
sowing chaos through the populations.
战争在种族间爆发了
Wars began - between species,
然后是星球间
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表