我们有一名保育员 一名司机和一名建筑工
We've got a childminder, a driver, a builder.
我们只是些普通人
We're just ordinary humans.
难民
Refugees.
我们已经失去了所有东西
And we've all lost everything.
所有人
And everyone.
都是因为赛博人
All to the Cybermen.
没人在乎
And nobody cares.
我在乎
I care.
我和我的朋友 我们在乎
Me and my friends, we care.
拜托了 躲进房♥子里
Please. Get inside the building.
不管什么东西来了 我们都会战斗
We'll fight whatever is coming.
各就各位
Activation time, fam!
它们快来了
They're close.
我不知道它们有多少
I don't know how many they are
也不知道它们从哪个方向过来
or which direction they're coming from.
快
Quick!
你们听到那个声音了吗
Do you hear that sound?
听话 别动
Stay. Seriously, mate.
我知道你害怕 我们都害怕
I know you're scared. We're all scared.
赛博无人机
Cyberdrones.
所有人 躲开
Fam! Get out!
它们在攻击防卫装置
They're targeting the defences!
弗斯克
Fuskle!
不 趴下
No! Get down!
我说了 不要跑
I said don't run!
弗斯克 别跑
Fuskle, don't run!
不
No!
回这儿来
Get back here!
弗斯克
Fuskle!
弗斯克
Fuskle!
和我待着
Stay with me!
不
No...
拜托了 快跑 去你的飞船那儿
Please. Run. Get to your ship.
我受够了逃命
I am sick...of running.
-我想和它们战斗 -那不是战斗
- I want to fight them. - It won't be a fight.
只会是屠♥杀♥
It'll be a massacre.
这些无人机只是前锋
The drones are just the advance guard.
我来给你们争取时间
I'll buy you some time.
快走 马上
Go. Now!
好了
Come on.
咱们走吧 你和拉维尔去开动重力筏
Let's go. You and Ravio get the Grav Raft started.
伊森和我去拿补给
Ethan and I will grab the supplies.
这些系统没有办法阻止它们 博士
The systems didn't stop 'em, Doc.
我知道
I know.
它们毁掉了我们带来的所有东西
They destroyed everything we brought with us.
-我知道 -我们现在什么都没了
- I know. - We haven't got anything else
-没法保护我们自己还有这些人 -我知道
- to defend ourselves or them. - I know!
听着 别和我吵
Listen to me. Do not argue.
和那些人一起走 帮助他们 带他们离开
Go with the humans. Help them. Get them out of here.
你们不可能活着回到塔迪斯的
You won't make it back to the TARDIS alive.
你们要保证和他们待在一起
Make sure you're with them.
-那你呢 -我来拖住它们
- What about you? - I'll hold them off.
-你要怎么做 -我不是在跟你们商量
- How you gonna do that? - This isn't a discussion.
-我们不会把你一个人扔在这儿 -你们会
- We're not just gonna leave you. - Yes, you are.
你们必须这么做 你们所有人
You have to. All of you.
不要再说了 离开这里
No questions. Get out.
我和你在一起总是那么莽撞 你在说什么
I've been so reckless with you. What you talking about?
你们是人类
You're human.
如果它们抓到你们 它们会把你们转化
If they capture you, they'll convert you.
我会去找你们
I'll find you.
快去安全的地方
Get safe now!
又是我
Yeah. Me again.
这次是要永远阻止你们
Here to stop you for good this time.
只有你和我
It's just you and me.
战略防御已摧毁
Strategic defences destroyed.
识别生命信♥号♥♥
Life signs identified.
或者没有
Or not.
所有人类将被删除
All humans will be deleted.
让我想想
Let me think.
保护其他人的安全
Keep the others safe.
充当诱饵
Act as bait.
拜拜
See ya!
快快快
Go, go, go!
捕获三个目标 删除
Three targets acquired. Delete.
不要停 快跑
Keep going! Go!
投降吧 人类
Surrender, humans.
快出去
Get out of there!
我们后面有赛博人在追
There are Cybermen behind us!
我们还没准备好 菲卡特和伊森还没到
We're not ready! I haven't got Feekat and Ethan.
听好 你必须进去
Listen, you have to get inside.
格雷姆 瑞恩去哪了
Graham, where's Ryan?!
-快进重力筏 -不 我们要找到我们的朋友
- Get inside the Grav Raft! - No, we've got to find our friends!
快进来 我们走
Get inside! Let's go!
-瑞恩 -快进来
- Ryan! - Go inside!
快 加速号♥立即出发
Go! Expedite take-off now!
你在做什么 我们不能带他们
What you doing? We can't take this lot.
弗斯克死了 因为他们的东西没用
Fuskle's dead because their stuff didn't work.
耶德拉米 抱歉
Yedlarmi, I'm sorry.
他们的武器要摧毁外壳了
Their weapons are going to destroy the outer shell.
我们必须现在就走
We need to go now!
-不能抛下其他人 -他们都死了
- Not without the others. - The others are dead.
我们都知道这才是真♥相♥
We all know it's true.
如果现在还没到 那他们一定被抓了
If they haven't got here by now, that thing must have got them.
我们只是进来寻求庇护的
Look, we've only come in here for shelter
而我们的朋友还在外面
and our friends are still out there.
-坐下 -我们的朋友还在外面
- Sit down! - Our friends are still outside!
-不 你得让我们出去 -太迟了
- No, you need to let us out! - It's too late!
你还在这做什么
What are you still doing here?
-我告诉你离开的 -我们走散了
- I told you to get out. - We got separated.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
最终撤退选项 让我们能活着离开
Final fallback option, to get us out alive.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
我知道你们在这里
I know you're here.
投降
Surrender!
呆在这别动
Stay here.
-伊森 不 -我在这里
- Ethan, no! - I'm here.
只有我
It's just me.
没有别人
No-one else.
我投降
I surrender.
你可以抓我
You can take me.
你很有勇气
You show courage.
但你是在撒谎
But you're a liar!
你们现在所剩无几
So few of you now.
我该留你的性命吗
Should I let you live?
你可以说故事
You could tell the tale.
向其他各个种族描述
Speak of their deaths, of my power,
在我的力量下死去的人
to every other species.
替我传话
Spread my message.
告诉他们
Tell them,
恐惧吧
"Be afraid.
一切人类已被抹消
"All humanity have been erased.
所有生命都将死去
"All life will fall
而赛博人将再次崛起
"And the Cybermen will rise again."
如果我在就不会
Not if I have anything to do with it.
跑啊
Run!
快跑
Go!
博士 我们得找到小娅和格雷姆
Doctor! We've got to find Yaz and Graham.
我看到他们上了重力筏 他们离开了
I saw them get on the Grav Raft. They're gone!
-什么 -集中注意 瑞恩
- What? - Concentrate, Ryan.
我们得离开这里 我们到不了塔迪斯
We have to get out of here. We can't make it to the TARDIS.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表