-off that thing in the TARDIS either. - Exactly.
有什么东西
There's something...
我好像能感觉到他们
It's like I can sense them.
-我也感觉到了 -他们躲在暗处
- I know what you mean. - They're out there, hiding.
触发传感器来刷存在感
Tripping the sensors to let us know that they're here.
他们好像在盯着我们
It's like they're watching us.
就像野兽跟踪猎物
Like animals stalking their prey.
抱歉 这个比喻不咋的
Sorry, that wasn't helpful.
据我所知
From what I understand,
我们在这里是因为你能解决
we were sent here cos you're one of the few people
我们同事被攻击的问题
that can stop the attacks on our colleagues.
所以拜托快进去想办法
So please, go inside, figure it out,
这里交给我们专业人士
and let us do the job we came for.
博士
Doc...
进去吧
..Come on.
我从后面包抄 保持通讯
I'll take round the back. Stay on comms.
绕东边走
Circling around eastwards.
明白
Understood.
看到那些明明灭灭的灯了吗
See those lights going on and off?
是我这边 不过不是我弄的
It's where I am, but it's not me.
布朗宁
Browning!
别过来
Stay back!
快跑
Run!
天呐 他们是什么
Oh, my God! What are they?
离他们远点
Get away from them!
我们在这外面斗不过他们 博士
We can't fight them out here, Doctor.
战略撤退
Strategic retreat.
好吧
Fine.
他们俩都没信♥号♥♥了
No signals off any of them.
那些东西抹去了他们的躯体
They've just obliterated those bodies.
他们到底是什么
What can they be?
他们好像在动
Looks like they're moving.
他们在包围这座房♥子 看
They're surrounding the building, look.
-正中我们下怀 -是吗
- That's what we want. - Do we?
对
Yeah.
围栏启动
再近一点
Just a little closer...
-你杀了他们吗 -不如说他们撤退了
- Did you kill 'em? - More like they retreated.
你怎么知道这样有用
How did you know that would work?
我不知道 只是赌了一把
I didn't. Gambled.
你这装置不错
Some kit you've got here.
我部署了好几年
I've had a few years to rig it out.
-以防万一 -不不 看
- Just in case. -No, no, look.
外面还有一个
There's one still outside.
后备计划 我还有个后备计划
Plan B. I've got a plan B.
在图纸上 博士 就在那个文件夹下面
It's in the blueprints, Doctor, just under the folder.
以防有东西穿过第一道防线才部署下的
I rigged it in case anything got past the first line of defence.
它穿墙进来了 怎么做到的
It's coming through the wall! How can it do that?
物理障碍阻止不了它
Well, physical boundaries don't stop it.
它还没有适应这个星球 或者说这个时空
It's still not used to this planet, or maybe even this reality.
-弹簧拧紧了对吧 -对
- Spring-loaded? - Yep.
你们在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你可以事先提醒我一下的
Oh, you could have warned me about that!
改变线路 得把它困在里面
Re-route the charge. We've got to keep it in there.
-快一点 -好 我尽力了
- A bit quicker! - Yes! Doing my best.
那玩意儿困不住它
That thing can't hold it.
他只是过来实况报道的吗
Is he just here for the running commentary?
能量改道
有用 竟然 竟然奏效了
It worked! It actually... It actually worked!
你是谁
Who are you?
你在对这个星球上的人做什么
What are you doing to the people on this planet?
你为什么改变他们的基因
Why are you changing their DNA?
还有为什么选间谍 你为什么只攻击间谍
And why spies? Why are you only attacking spies?
你到底是什么 除了不爱说话之外
What are you, exactly, except for reluctant to talk?
我想再炸一次
I'm thinking one more blast.
你们有多少个
How many are you,
你们的种族 类别或不管是什么
in your race or species or whatever you are?
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
远远超过
Far beyond.
这么说你会说话
So you can communicate, then.
超过哪里
Beyond where?
你的理解
Your understanding!
-我觉得它在嘲笑你 博士 -这我知道
- I think it's laughing at you, Doc. - Yes, I got that!
这是你的原始形态吗
Is this your native form,
无论你从哪里来
wherever it is you're from?
你在家乡就是这个样子吗
Is this what you look like at home?
我们用这个形态来嘲笑你们
We take this form to mock you.
你们的外形让我们发笑
Your shape amuses us.
真好笑
Very funny.
我们现在稳定了
We are stable now.
我们准备好了
We are ready.
什么意思 稳定
What does that mean, stable?
准备干什么
Ready for what?
-拿下这个 -拿下什么 这个小屋
- To take this. - To take this what? Hut?
国家 星球
Country? Planet?
宇宙
Universe.
巴顿的通行证数据显示他一小时前走了
Data from Barton's pass says he left the building hours ago.
大家现在肯定都不在了
Everyone must have gone by now.
我们去看看
Let's have a look.
丹尼尔·巴顿
我们进去了
We're in.
好 得赶紧
Right. Got to be quick.
如果博士说得对
If the Doctor's right,
那个应该能下载他电脑上
that should download every piece of data
所有能访问的数据
his computer has ever had access to.
你看到这个了吗
Have you seen this?
什么 那边盒子里的东西 看了 有点吓人
What? That thing in the case over there? Yeah, a bit creepy.
不是 这些监控
No. All these cameras.
半个楼都有他的监控摄像头
He's got screens monitoring half the building.
控制狂 对吧
Control freak, innit?
你觉得这个下载要多长时间
How long do you reckon the thing's going to take?
我们瞧瞧
Let's see.
还是没人吗
Still clear?
对 一切正常
Yep, all good.
你知道我姐姐还是很生气
You know my sister's still proper cross
因为我没有把你的电♥话♥给他
I haven't given her your phone number.
-你怎么不给 -瑞恩 你是我搭档
- Why haven't you? - Ryan, you're my mate.
我不想让你和我姐姐在一起
I don't want you snogging my sister!
她挺不错的 你姐姐
She's all right, your sister.
-能别说了吗 拜托 -就给我她电♥话♥吧 小娅
- Can you not, please? - Just give me her number, Yaz.
-闭嘴吧 -我能做你的姐夫
- Shut up! - I could be your brother-in-law.
我会做个很好的姐夫
I'd be a good brother-in-law.
原通行证启用
确定位置
巴顿回来了
Barton's back in the building.
他刚通过入口 往这边来了
His pass just got access. He's coming this way!
我还没完成 他还有多远
I'm not done! How close is he?
快点 小娅 他来了
Quick, Yaz! He's coming!
从电脑那离开
Get off the computer!
包 包 包
Bag, bag, bag...
在这呢
There it is.
我知道你们在这里
I know you're here.
现身吧
Show yourselves.
出现了一些障碍
There have been obstacles.
我说了让你们小心
I told you to be discreet.
我们必须立即清除一切
We must remove them all immediately.
不行
No.
项目必须按计划进行
The project must continue as planned.
我们必须防卫
We must defend.
执行总裁巴顿
他知道那些是什么
He knows what they are.
赶紧 我们走
Come on, out!
不
No.
我们看看这里还有什么
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表